Is it bad?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UCanShootMyNova
Is it bad that my favorite person on this board is slowly becoming Neph? Like, he's got Legend's politeness without the 20th century morales. He's got Beni's wit without the constant need to prove he's witty. He's got Ant's knowledge on Star Wars without the constant need to prove he's better then everybody elese and he's got the cuteness of Fated Xtasy and Joker without the Ahsoka wank. Plus he's a solid debater.

Hmmmm. I dont know. Maybe this is just a phase.

cs_zoltan
Don't make gay threads you f-ucktard.

kthxbie

DarthAnt66
Lmfao @ the notion anyone can compare with me.

UCanShootMyNova
Lmao. ^

Zenwolf
.....Alright then.

Emperordmb
Well let's see, I'm not that polite, I don't do weird cutesy shit, I wank Ahsoka, and I'm pretty sure I'm not Syn's favorite person.

Glad to know Syn didn't make a third thread insulting me after the 12+ page long ***** fest "KMC was right", and the thread where he called me a ****ing maxi pad. thumb up

cs_zoltan
^ jelly. My insult thread was only like 2 pages.

Emperordmb
Oh God... you aren't insulting the great JKBart are you?

Ursumeles
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Is it bad that my favorite person on this board is slowly becoming Neph? Like, he's got Legend's politeness without the 20th century morales. He's got Beni's wit without the constant need to prove he's witty. He's got Ant's knowledge on Star Wars without the constant need to prove he's better then everybody elese and he's got the cuteness of Fated Xtasy and Joker without the Ahsoka wank. Plus he's a solid debater.

Hmmmm. I dont know. Maybe this is just a phase.
1. LeGends politness ~ Neph's < Trumps ~ Ziggy's, so...
2. Beni's wit? Wat?
3. Ant beats him up with ease
4. CUTENESS OF FATED? DRUGS? TOR WANK?

Nephthys
Well I, for one, am horrified.

Deronn_solo
How is it possible for one to be on their period every phucking day of the week?

Like, seriously man, WTF?

Nephthys
im sorry

UCanShootMyNova
My advanced have been spurned. sad

Badabing
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova

Hmmmm. I dont know. Maybe this is just a phase. Stop with these nonsense threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.