Deadpool 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M

steverules_2
They lose their director and you think NOW is a good time to make the sequel thread sly I was hopeful Liam Neeson would be Cable. I think there has been some discussion about the sequel in the first film thread and I'm sure Neeson's name was mentioned as being a candidate for the role.

Zack M
Who would you guys choose to replace Tim?

Flyattractor
I wonder how much of this is being brought on by Studio Stupidity now that those leeches can smell money in the air.

carthage
Tim seemed highly knowledgable about the character in a Collider interview. I recall seeing, on top of having kept the film grounded in the love story it was. Without him it would've been Reynold's stale jokes will drag the film down unless there is some sort of anchor for the plot. IIRC they were planning on giving him another love interest in this film, which makes the whole ordeal he went through to get Vanessa back ****ing pointless in the first film.

Either Ryan's head has gotten so big that he thinks his potty humor can carry the entire film, or There were some legit creative differences that necessitated him leaving. **** Reynolds if he got him fired for being a primadona

Kazenji
I think Tim himself is good at all things Superhero related, He did have a hand in the DC Universe Online Intro & the start of Thor: The Dark World with Bor & co

whoever Fox hire's better be ****en good.

Patient_Leech
Yup, sounds like Reynolds is getting a bit of an ego trip.

Originally posted by carthage
Tim seemed highly knowledgable about the character in a Collider interview. I recall seeing, on top of having kept the film grounded in the love story it was. Without him it would've been Reynold's stale jokes will drag the film down unless there is some sort of anchor for the plot.

The love story plot was weak and so were most of the jokes.

Deadpool did really well because it had a brilliant and winning marketing strategy. It sucked me in, but unfortunately I was pretty underwhelmed with the film as a whole because the plot was retarded. So the next film will do fine as long as they keep up the brilliant marketing. They know this for sure, so I doubt they care about losing the director.

Kazenji
That's the funny thing with comedy its not going to work for everyone everytime.

riv6672
^^^So true.

DP the movie was a better DP than has been in the comics in ages, which is why i, personally, enjoyed it.
Everybody and their mom has written the character at this point, and most of those writers arent funny. Neither are their moms.

Darth Thor
Sad for Miller given he didn't get much for Deadpool 1. Reynolds did though.

marwash22
i'm with Ryan on this one.

foh with Kyle Chandler. terrible.

Macho Mantis
I can't see Kyle Chandler as Cable. The guy's a good actor but way too young for Cable. And aging up actors always sucks. I wonder what the Collider crew'll have to say about this on Movie Talk tomorrow.

Mindset
Originally posted by Macho Mantis
I can't see Kyle Chandler as Cable. The guy's a good actor but way too young for Cable. And aging up actors always sucks. I wonder what the Collider crew'll have to say about this on Movie Talk tomorrow. Yea, I'd say about 10 years too young, it could work though.

marwash22
dont care if he was Morgan Freeman's age, he doesn't fit the role anymore than Morgan does.

riv6672
I'd rather have this:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/53/22/86/53228675827f00d94e9d85eb28cc18de.jpg

Than this:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/78/02/ce/7802ce0b8c093aba913a3492279cec5d.jpg

Mindset
Originally posted by marwash22
dont care if he was Morgan Freeman's age, he doesn't fit the role anymore than Morgan does. You don't even know who Cable is. erm

Anyway, looks like Miller wanted Chandler and Reynolds didn't, and Miller wanted to change the tone of the movie from the first.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/10/23/deadpool-2-director-reportedly-quit-over-cable-casting-choice-style-for-sequel

Kazenji
I read Reynolds wanted to go more for the R rated comedy angle.

Flyattractor
Meh. Hardcore Henry was more fun then the DP movie was anyway. This sequel can wait for rental.

Kazenji
Hardcore Henry looked like a nausea simulator.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Kazenji
Hardcore Henry looked like a nausea simulator.
I will admit its an easier watch on a TV then a Movie Screen.
And if you can set thru a Blair Witch or any given Found Footage movie, you can handle HH.

Originally posted by riv6672
I'd rather have this:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/53/22/86/53228675827f00d94e9d85eb28cc18de.jpg

Than this:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/78/02/ce/7802ce0b8c093aba913a3492279cec5d.jpg

And I agree with Riv. Old Crazy Killer White Dude over Wimpy White Dude that looks like he only makes Chick Flick Romedsy.

steverules_2
Give the role to smurf village killer

Khazra Reborn
Just get some giant phuck and dye his hair white, bam Cable.

riv6672
^^^and thats how you make a bad movie decision, folks. laughing

Khazra Reborn
Happy Dance Happy Dance

Patient_Leech
Now there's a petition to get Tarantino to direct.. lol

riv6672
LOL!!!

Time-Immemorial
^clown alert.

BruceSkywalker
hopefully a new director will be found soon.

also suspect an actor in his early to late 30s to mid 40s will be hired to play Cable

Flyattractor
Yeah. Can't have NO GRAY HAIRS in a movie. That would make the millennials stay home and not spend money.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Patient_Leech

Damn comic nerds stop with the petition's

and i doubt Tarantino would direct, He's more into a character like Luke Cage.

riv6672
Is he? Didnt know that.

Darth Thor

LOL

Kazenji
Is he? Didnt know that.

Yeah he is....he even thought about doing a movie at one time.

riv6672
I'd dig on that. Or would have if it had happened.
Found an article regarding it, so thanks for the heads up.

http://screenrant.com/quentin-tarantino-luke-cage-film/

Kazenji
Couple of director's in the running to take over

David Leitch (John Wick)

also Drew Goddard and Magnus Martens are also in the running.

Darth Thor
Should give it to Mathew Vaughn after what he did with Kingsman IMO

riv6672
I enjoyed Kingsman. Had a sense of fun, but kept slapping you in the face with hard violence, which is kind of Deadpool's deal.

Khazra Reborn
My biggest concern with this is that they don't shit the bed with Deadpool's humor, like they have been in the comics for the last 10 years.

Kazenji
Why would there be shit in the bed?

riv6672
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
My biggest concern with this is that they don't shit the bed with Deadpool's humor, like they have been in the comics for the last 10 years.
Well, the first movie didnt; thats the most enjoyable DPs been in, like you said, the last 10 years.
Benefit of the doubt.

Darth Thor
Well, the first movie didnt; thats the most enjoyable DPs been in, like you said, the last 10 years.
Benefit of the doubt.

Will find out how much of that was down to the Director next year.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Should give it to Mathew Vaughn after what he did with Kingsman IMO

Isn't he tied up with kingsman 2? I agree on him being a good choice, although his superhero movies have been a bit up and down. Fantastic four being just plain bad.

riv6672
Will find out how much of that was down to the Director next year.
Yup. And how much was Reynolds' love of the character, and wanting to see him done right.

Flyattractor
Ryans is just happy to be in a movie that isn't a complete POS. That and I am the 10s of Millions of Moneys they paid him is helping too.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Utrigita
Isn't he tied up with kingsman 2? I agree on him being a good choice, although his superhero movies have been a bit up and down. Fantastic four being just plain bad.

Mathew Vaughn didn't do Fantastic Four. That was Josh Trank.

Vaughn did one of the greatest superhero movies with First Class.

riv6672
First Class was pretty good.

0mega Spawn
Yup, sounds like Reynolds is getting a bit of an ego trip.

The love story plot was weak and so were most of the jokes.

Deadpool did really well because it had a brilliant and winning marketing strategy. It sucked me in, but unfortunately I was pretty underwhelmed with the film as a whole because the plot was retarded. So the next film will do fine as long as they keep up the brilliant marketing. They know this for sure, so I doubt they care about losing the director.
When has Deadpool ever been actually funny? I think you might missed the point of the character he's a cornball

riv6672
Oh, he was funny, back when he was fleshed out by Joe Kelly in his original ongoing. That was back in like, '97. The movie drew on that version a bit.

Khazra Reborn
Deadpool used to be pretty funny, his humor was written more like a dry, black humor. As opposed to now, it's basically just recycled internet memes and some shit about Chimichangas.

riv6672
^^^you nailed it.

To use even more internet lingo to describe him, he's been Flanderized all to hell and back.
A big part of that is many of the writers that have worked on him just arent funny.

Kazenji
Been reading Tim Miller has move on to being a producer on a Sonic The Hedgehog movie.

riv6672
Really, a Sonic movie?
Gotta look that up, see if it'll be animated or some kinda live action.

Kazenji
Forbes want Arnold to play the role of Cable

http://www.forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2016/11/02/why-deadpool-2-should-cast-arnold-schwarzenegger-as-cable/#544fd7f5487c

Patient_Leech
Forbes want Arnold to play the role of Cable

http://www.forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2016/11/02/why-deadpool-2-should-cast-arnold-schwarzenegger-as-cable/#544fd7f5487c
I think I see the argument they are trying to make and I don't really know the character from the comic, but I can't see Ah-nold being a good choice. Although, Arnold would be very meta-, and that's seems to be all Deadpool 1 cared about.

riv6672
Agree on not wanting Arnold for this role.
I'm sure he COULD do it, he just isnt the first person (or even the 21st) i picture.

Darth Thor
But just think of the number of Terminator jokes we would get!

Patient_Leech
^ Don't forget his greatest masterpiece: Kindergarten Cop.

Kazenji
Calm down FOX, Already planning Deadpool 3

Darth Thor
Why would they calm down after the truck loads of money Deadpool 1 has made.. Its all about the money for these studios.

Kazenji
Why would they calm down after the truck loads of money Deadpool 1 has made.. Its all about the money for these studios.

I just feel like they got something good with the first movie and now they're rushing the sequels out could end up being bad sequels

hope i'm wrong.

Darth Thor
I just feel like they got something good with the first movie and now they're rushing the sequels out could end up being bad sequels

hope i'm wrong.

Probably yeah. But that's how these greedy studios operate.

Kazenji

Zack M
thumb up That is pretty awesome.

nfactor1995
All of the obscenity in the first Deadpool movie really felt out of place and forced, and really isn't an accurate representation of Deadpool from the comics, at least the ones I've read. Sure he flirts with the ladies, is unfiltered, and is pretty odd and crazy at times, but nothing on the level we saw in the movie.

Patient_Leech
^ I'm with you. I think Deadpool is extremely overrated.

Even by superhero comicbook movie standards it's extremely uninteresting.

Violence, swearing, and nudity (as much as I love those things!) cannot make up for a dull and cliched origin story script.

Ascendancy
I thought the movie was fun, but I really didn't understand the push for all the profanity and such. I agree that it didn't fit with the character. I was wondering if I had somehow missed a re-issue that went in a new direction. Could have been just as good story-wise without all of that, and would have kept the whole Marvel franchise more on the same level in terms of tone.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Ascendancy
I thought the movie was fun, but I really didn't understand the push for all the profanity and such. I agree that it didn't fit with the character. I was wondering if I had somehow missed a re-issue that went in a new direction. Could have been just as good story-wise without all of that, and would have kept the whole Marvel franchise more on the same level in terms of tone.

Agreed. Alot of the profanity could've been removed and the movie still would've worked, After all alot of his early comics had that Comics code authority on them.

StiltmanFTW
^ I'm with you. I think Deadpool is extremely overrated.

Even by superhero comicbook movie standards it's extremely uninteresting.

Violence, swearing, and nudity (as much as I love those things!) cannot make up for a dull and cliched origin story script.

The best Deadpool comic scene is when Logan cuts his head off. That finally shuts him up.

Ascendancy
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
The best Deadpool comic scene is when Logan cuts his head off. That finally shuts him up.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/d9/30/81/d930816df8e1d3464cf36133165bb0c9.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a118/UltimateDeadpool/DEADPOOL/wolverine088cover7wb.jpg

Kazenji
Now you've given Stiltman PTSD.

Kazenji
Drew Goddard is working on the script

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/drew-goddard-working-on-deadpool-2-script-joe-carnahan-penning-x-force-405?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Flyattractor
So was it the VIOLENCE or the Language that got DP its R rating?

steverules_2
Both

Esau Cairn
Agreed. Alot of the profanity could've been removed and the movie still would've worked,

Kinda disagree.
The profanity was "refreshing".

I'm just saying when there's conflict amongst adults or antagonists, you'd expect some level of profanity used. But you don't get that in The Avengers or X-Men movies.

Kazenji
And the reason i said that is because back when the Comics Code Stamp was still in, They still managed to do a Deadpool comic.

Esau Cairn
And the reason i said that is because back when the Comics Code Stamp was still in, They still managed to do a Deadpool comic.

I understand that.
There's no age restriction to buying comics.

I'm just saying it's a refreshing change to watch an R rated superhero movie than a family friendly one.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
I understand that.
There's no age restriction to buying comics.

Well actually there is nowadays, But i'm sure people ignore it.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by steverules_2
Both

Really? Cause I wasn't really that impressed with the violence in it. But then we live in a Age of Snowflakes.

Surtur

Ascendancy
I guess I understand the drive for Miller to want to add even more flair to his work, but I thought he did a great job on the original as it was. The worst thing is a movie that gets lost in its own effects work. Sucks they couldn't find a happy place.

riv6672
Seems Domino's been cast.

http://comicbook.com/2017/03/09/deadpool-2-domino-zazie-beetz/

Kazenji
Never watched the show that she is in

Anyway i hope Dom's costume is comic book accurate like how they did with Deadpool.

Mindset

Anyway i hope Dom's costume is comic book accurate like how they did with Deadpool. You should watch it if you like good shows and aren't a jabroni.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Mindset
You should watch it if you like good shows and aren't a jabroni.

Whatever the **** that means....

Mindset
Whatever the **** that means.... They don't speak English in Australia?

Kazenji
I'm talking about the word "jabroni"

steverules_2
I'm talking about the word "jabroni"

Google, define "jabroni"

noun. in professional wrestling, a wrestler who loses in order to make another wrestler look good; also called jobber. Usage Note. slang. ... A comparable term for such a performer is jabroni, which is a favorite catch-phrase of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

Kazenji
Ah...something to do with wrestling, I don't watch that nonsense anyway.

riv6672

Anyway i hope Dom's costume is comic book accurate like how they did with Deadpool.
Domino's costume has varied over the years, so as long as its a good costume in itself, they have a lot of wriggle room.
Hopefully they draw no ire from the SJW crowd for putting a black woman in whiteface. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kazenji
Domino's costume has varied over the years, so as long as its a good costume in itself, they have a lot of wriggle room.
Hopefully they draw no ire from the SJW crowd for putting a black woman in whiteface. roll eyes (sarcastic)

But yet when they stick to how a character looks, People lose their shit (Talking about all the Bs with Iron Fist lately)

riv6672
Exactly.
SJWs are just never satisfied, and so lose all credibility.

Mindset
Exactly.
SJWs are just never satisfied, and so lose all credibility. Neither are people who are anti-SJW.

Everyone just makes me sick, y'know smile

marwash22
Originally posted by Mindset
You should watch it if you like good shows and aren't a jabroni. thumb up

Kazenji
Micheal Shannon is apparently the new frontrunner to be Cable

http://au.ign.com/articles/2017/03/22/deadpool-2-michael-shannon-frontrunner-to-play-cable

BruceSkywalker
josh brolin is Cable...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/deadpool-2-josh-brolin-play-cable-993232

Firefly218
Ridiculous. This shouldn't be allowed. It's weird and unnatural.

Khazra Reborn
Brolin could pull it off mostly... He's just too small IMO. Cable is supposed to be 6'8 or something.

Darth Thor
Nah Brolin will be good. The guy does get around studios though laughing out loud

carthage
I've been impressed with everything I've seen Brolin in, I think the role is in good hands

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Brolin could pull it off mostly... He's just too small IMO. Cable is supposed to be 6'8 or something.

That's not really an issue though. As seen in films like 300, the LotR films etc. they can use VFX to change someone's size.

Dr Will Hatch
Thanos jokes will now be written into the movie.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
That's not really an issue though. As seen in films like 300, the LotR films etc. they can use VFX to change someone's size.

I doubt they'll do that.

carthage
http://screenrant.com/deadpool-2-casting-x-force-sunspot-feral-shatterstar

X-Force mutants Feral, Shatterstar, and Sunspot are going to debut in post credits

Patient_Leech
I'm in the process of watching Deadpool again, and I will admit that it's much better than I first realized. It annoyed me the first time watching it that the plot was pretty mediocre, but I'll admit that they squeezed as much out of the simple plot as they could and it's actually elegantly filmed and the action is great. I realize now that not everything that Ryan Reynolds says is really supposed to land as hilarious, but some of it is funny, so I may actually learn to appreciate the film. And I almost forgot that Morena Baccarin was in it...

droolio

http://cdn2-www.comingsoon.net/assets/uploads/2016/01/Morena-Baccarin.jpg

I also like that it sort of makes fun of the X-Men, haha... cause for some reason I really don't like those movies..

I'm on the way to giving Deadpool...

thumb up thumb up

Patient_Leech
droolio

https://68.media.tumblr.com/0ac5fa96abe716fc5ecd51560df7835f/tumblr_o6msq7HWF01r970z9o3_500.gif

carthage
The guy who plays Quinlan in the Strain is being cast as Black Tom Cassidy

http://screenrant.com/deadpool-2-jack-kesy-villain/

Kazenji
Originally posted by carthage
The guy who plays Quinlan in the Strain is being cast as Black Tom Cassidy

http://screenrant.com/deadpool-2-jack-kesy-villain/

try Gabriel Bolivar the rock star.

carthage
woops

carthage
http://screenrant.com/deadpool-2-josh-brolin-cable-makeup/

First look at Brolin's Cable

mehedi067
interesting movie

prabhash.s
Waiting for it

Kazenji
first look at Domino

http://www.superherohype.com/news/402319-first-look-at-zazie-beetz-as-domino-in-deadpool-2#/slide/1

could do without the afro.

-Pr-
I don't like her in general, but that's me. I suppose the boobs are nice, though.

Kazenji
Not even no chalk white skin, Unless that's getting added later on.

vansonbee
Originally posted by -Pr-
I don't like her in general, but that's me. I suppose the boobs are nice, though. That's the only thing going for her. If they ain't doing the character right from the comic, then don't do it at all.

claraalbert
All I request Deadpool is quality. Deadpool was awesome however there was a considerable measure of reworks there and it practically didn't get made.

That was the correct voice for the Deadpool motion picture. It was comical however not quite recently entertaining for clever sakes. I truly trust Deadpool 2 can convey.

Flyattractor
Meh to this. I would rather see a Hardcore Henry 2.

Henry was way better then Deadpool.

We really need to put a stop to this Fake Geekboy/Girl tropes.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Flyattractor

Huh?

Flyattractor
It was a much better movie and way more original then DP.

Truth Hurts.

-Pr-
I was asking about the "fake geekboy/girl" part. What does that mean?

Flyattractor
Well then you should have put more in to your actual question then just "HUH". That just makes me think you are hard of hearing.

And the "Fake GeeK" bit was back when DP was in theaters. Everytime I would ask someone of a certain "age" the only answer I seemed to get was a almost word for word recap of a Fox Movie Review. No actual honest thought or opinion. Just everyone spouting the Approved Company Line of what was Ok'ed to Say.
Just the same old SJW Marvel Brain dead zombie pablum.

-Pr-
Well then you should have put more in to your actual question then just "HUH". That just makes me think you are hard of hearing.

And the "Fake GeeK" bit was back when DP was in theaters. Everytime I would ask someone of a certain "age" the only answer I seemed to get was a almost word for word recap of a Fox Movie Review. No actual honest thought or opinion. Just everyone spouting the Approved Company Line of what was Ok'ed to Say.

Being snippy and then continuing to be pretty vague isn't exactly a great contribution to the discussion either, you know.

Kazenji

Then why the how comment in this thread then if that's how you felt about the first movie, Dickhead.

BruceSkywalker

do you need a time out???

you do realize that you do not have to spend your money and see these movies?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
do you need a time out???

you do realize that you do not have to spend your money and see these movies?

I know. That is the wonderful thing about the U.S. I am not forced to go see shitty movies unless I want to.

I know that upsets you but oh well.

-Pr-
I know. That is the wonderful thing about the U.S. I am not forced to go see shitty movies unless I want to.

Are there countries where they make you go to the cinema?

Kazenji
^ Maybe North Korea, Go see the latest movie featuring Kim Jong.

BruceSkywalker

why would i be upset?? i love going the movies... unlike you who just loves hearing himself yap about stupid shit..

again nobody is telling you to go see. yet here you are crying about nothing. so again I ask, and repsond Do you need a timeout??

Flyattractor
Oh this is Hilarious coming from Mr. OH Everything is WONDERFUL and I SQUEE My Pants In Anticipation for EVERYTHING I worship the Studios...SQUEEE jr.

I lol!

BruceSkywalker
Oh this is Hilarious coming from Mr. OH Everything is WONDERFUL and I SQUEE My Pants In Anticipation for EVERYTHING I worship the Studios...SQUEEE jr.

I lol!

you clearly need a time out.. take it hahaha..

-Pr-
Originally posted by -Pr-
Brolin as Cable:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXf2zL8BJ9F/?hl=en

Dreampanther
Brolin looks like he's going to be a kick-ass Cable.

Patient_Leech
Yeah, pretty badass.

https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/20633518_1924052424519540_5352868623482355712_n.jpg

carthage
-

Looks really cool much better than Dominos costume

BruceSkywalker
Yeah, pretty badass.

https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/20633518_1924052424519540_5352868623482355712_n.jpg

me likey

Kazenji
So they managed to get Cable right, But screw up Domino for whatever reasons.

Mindset
Domino looks terrible, but she has some big ass titties, so I'm cool.

Flyattractor
Just looked up her pic. Those boobs are full up due to the Bra.

carthage
-

BruceSkywalker
Just looked up her pic. Those boobs are full up due to the Bra.

aren't you too yoiung to be loking at boobs???

hahahahahahahaha

Mindset

hahahahahahahaha I let him take off safe search this one time.

Flyattractor

hahahahahahahaha

The way you obliviously made a stain in your pants to make any Dry Cleaner cringe would imply that you are in fact 12. I have manhandled Lots oh "Bewbie" in my day. Some better then this chicks. So yeah.. I aint impressed.

Get off the interwebs and go play with some rewl bewbies for a change why don't chya.

Firefly218
I have handled Lots oh "manBewbie" in my day. I fixed your typo for you

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Firefly218
I fixed your typo for you

And I just reported you for Homophobia.

Enjoy being Banned.

rolling on floor laughing

Firefly218
And I just reported you for Homophobia.

Enjoy being Banned.

rolling on floor laughing I never said it's bad, I simply identified you as one who would juggle manboobies. Now if you interpret that as an insult, the homophobia is in you just like a man's dick

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Firefly218
I never said it's bad, I simply identified you as one who would juggle manboobies. Now if you interpret that as an insult, the homophobia is in you just like a man's dick

Ohhh Double Reported. 2 Strikes all ready. These kind of she/he/it/nanigins are not welcome in this forum.

So sad to see you pushing your hate into this discussion about movies.

Sad.

Firefly218
Ohhh Double Reported. 2 Strikes all ready. These kind of she/he/it/nanigins are not welcome in this forum.

So sad to see you pushing your hate into this discussion about movies.

Sad. I'm not pushing hate by stating the facts. The sun is hot, the water is wet, you enjoy being sodomized in the cornhole. Fact, fact FACT. If you consider the facts homophobic it means you're homophobic. Reported.

Flyattractor
Man. You got some GayHate in you HARD!

Firefly218
Man. You got some GayHate in you HARD!

.... I support your right to get buttfuked by a truck driver. You should be proud of your gay ass thumb up

Flyattractor
I think you need some counselling. You obviously have issues with your self that are rather negative and you are using me as a scapegoat to air them.

Thus you have driven this thread off topic.

Seriously Dude. Get the help you need.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>