The Fate of Lord Scourge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
"The Emperor's Wrath? Never met him, but I've heard stories. Legends say the Emperor made him immortal, but at a terrible cost. He lives in constant pain, wandering the dark corners of the galaxy, searching for ancient Sith rituals to end his suffering. Or so the story goes. Makes for a good morality tale, but it's a little far-fetched if you ask me."

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Meetra dies by backstab, Revan ends up unleashing the greatest threat the Republic has ever seen, and now Scourge wants an hero?

How the mighty have fallen.

darthbane77
Interesting.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Meetra dies by backstab, Revan ends up unleashing the greatest threat the Republic has ever seen, and now Scourge wants an hero?

How the mighty have fallen. ...One of these things is not like the other.

Nephthys
Lame. Scourge should have been integral to killing Valkorion.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Nephthys
Lame. Scourge should have been integral to killing Valkorion. So should Revan but we all know that isn't gonna happen.

Emperordmb
****, he's dead already. If him being integral to killing Valkorion means bringing him back again, **** no! LOL

Jmanghan
Force Ghost Revan vs Force Ghost Valkorion, anyone?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Nephthys
Lame. Scourge should have been integral to killing Valkorion.

Nah. Valkorion broke the original 3. Make way for The Outlander. smile

NewGuy01
Nah. Valkorion broke the original 3. Make way for The Outlander. smile

Tbh. thumb up

I never really liked the Outlander, but there's no questioning that KOTFE has shot KOTOR's role in the story into utter irrelevance at this point.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I mean, I don't like The Outlander much either. But he's clearly Valkorion's greatest foe, and it's not even close.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Force Ghost Revan vs Force Ghost Valkorion, anyone? Unlikely, but I wish it would happen.

Emperordmb
I mean, I don't like The Outlander much either. But he's clearly Valkorion's greatest foe, and it's not even close.
smile smile smile Wait till they both encounter Xeranthemum smile smile smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Goddamn it Emp smilesmilesmile

Sinious

How the mighty have fallen. sad

S_W_LeGenD
That is distressing.

Under the Emperor, he had a purpose. However, corporeal immortality was as much a gift as a curse.

Emperordmb
He probably reverted to bestial gayism

Solar Power
So Scourge isn't recruitable? Or is that text just meant to hype up the Scourge recruitment quest? Either way, a fitting end to a shit character.

Jmanghan
sad

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Emperordmb
He probably reverted to bestial gayism Lmao

Jmanghan
Crazy-ass theory:

What if King Thordan is Scourge?

Jmanghan
OMG, I meant to say "What if Scourge is Snoke?"

His death hasn't been confirmed, he lives on eternally, even after Valkorion's death.

He never actually stopped being a sith and following the Sith Ideals.

His skin looks like it has thousands of years of wear and tear.

Zenwolf
Except Scourge is Legends, Snoke is Canon soo...no.

SunRazer
Snoke doesn't look anything like Scourge. Like, at all. And it's not just because he's millennia old (even assuming they belonged to the same timeline, which they don't).

Jmanghan
They're canonizing new Legends material every other day, so its only a matter of time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.