HOTM hulk invades real earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mighty adam
You have a gl ring standard green crops

You have access to all wondermans tools no pre crisis

Darksied gave you access to all his parademon legions, and 1 motherbox you can spead them amongst the nation's.

You can become superman no pre crisis levels or superboy prime level. NO BFR YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE ONE OPTION

DarkSaint85
I have ALL of this? Or I have to choose one?

mighty adam
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I have ALL of this? Or I have to choose one? you most choose only one

DarkSaint85
Oh, OK.

Parademons and Motherbox, please.

Edit, just saw no BFR lol.

mighty adam
Oh, OK.

Parademons and Motherbox, please. you believe this will stop hotm hulk?

DarkSaint85
Well, it did until you specified no BFR lol.

mighty adam
Well, it did until you specified no BFR lol. bfr too easy shit a gl can just throw him into space. You must break the beast in combat.

mighty adam
I believe darkseid legions are vast probably in the billions plus with a mother box you mite be able to calm think do something to banner

DarkSaint85
It barely holds Orion's rage in check, lol. Hulk would just blow it away in that respect.

Time stop may work.

mighty adam
It barely holds Orion's rage in check, lol. Hulk would just blow it away in that respect.

Time stop may work. time stop will be a very good option. Hotm hulk could potentially clap and kill every parademon.. well the parademons did hold thier own vs the gl corps they aren't just meatshields.

Sin I AM
There's no way to beat hulk without destroying the planet

mighty adam
Originally posted by Sin I AM
There's no way to beat hulk without destroying the planet so you saying using gl ring to put a dome over a large area is a better way to fight the hulk. What about the motherbox time slow method?

SquallX
It all depends on how you use the Mother box actually.

We know for a fact that the MB's powers are pretty up there. We know the Boxes can be used to amp you. H/P Superman being a perfect example. We also know it's the boxes that shrinks the New Gods once they cross from the 4th World.

So, i would either use the MB to amp myself and my Legion of parademons, or use the knowledge the MB can infused in me to find a way to kill Hulk, or if i don't give a ****, transformed into a giant and destroy the Earth along with Hulk, open a portal and go somewhere else.

mighty adam
Originally posted by SquallX

We know for a fact that the MB's powers are pretty up there. We know the Boxes can be used to amp you. H/P Superman being a perfect example. We also know it's the boxes that shrinks the New Gods once they cross from the 4th World.

So, i would either use the MB to amp myself and my Legion of parademons, or use the knowledge the MB can infused in me to find a way to kill Hulk, or if i don't give a ****, transformed into a giant and destroy the Earth along with Hulk, open a portal and go somewhere else. can a motherbox shrink hotm hulk. Also have it been explained by how much do the new gods shrink. How tall is darkseid in his native world?

Stoic
Originally posted by SquallX

So, i would either use the MB to amp myself and my Legion of parademons, or use the knowledge the MB can infused in me to find a way to kill Hulk, or if i don't give a ****, transformed into a giant and destroy the Earth along with Hulk, open a portal and go somewhere else.

Kill hotm Hulk by destroying a planet? Well since there is no bfr, there is no planet, but instead a place that the environment offers no advantages to either opponent. Also, I'd like to go back to the part about destroying hotm Hulk with a force capable of destroying an Earth sized planet. Not happening, he'd weather the explosion with ease. Not saying that he has no limits, but he could survive an explosion that lit up an entire solar system fracturing at least the moon, or even outright destroying it, because when the smoke cleared, there was nothing left, but a void where that moon had been.

Since I never saw the Hulk destroyed, and only drifting, I've concluded that he weathered even that amount of destruction with relative ease. Despite narration preparing us for what could eventually happen, yet never did happen, which gave me the impression that he had a limit, but he came up shy of it once again.

ghostman
a krona buster should do the trick.

Stoic
Originally posted by ghostman
a krona buster should do the trick.

That depends on how much stock you place on Krona's durability, and your ability to generate that kind of force. I don't agree with allowing the Krona buster to be the norm instead of the exception. Besides, you'd never hurt hotm Hulk, and he'd turn you, the para squad and everyone within Earth range to dust. Rookie GL's are fodder.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.