Canonical Star Wars Propaganda Posters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160313/8d613dfee1e6f1bf194edb9aa0af7d18.jpg

More found here:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-propaganda-posters-just-940250

darthbane77
These are pretty cool.

Darth Abonis
I'm sorry. I just have no interest in this reference guide. I feel like they are running out of ideas

Azronger
Confederacy > Republic.

Beniboybling
The Seperatist propaganda is a nice change.

MythLord
I love it. thumb up

ares834
I've been looking forward to this one for awhile now. One of my favorite parts of the X-Wing novels was when the visited the Imperial Museum on Coruscant and read all the lies the Imperial propaganda spun. I hope we get a lot more of that.

Kurk
Love the CIS posters, especially Dooku's words of truth.

The Rebels are terrorists, I don't know why they didn't refer to them as such in OT.

Zenwolf
Because they are freedom fighters to overthrow an evil Empire. Although technically yes they are considered terrorists going against the galactic government. (By those who support the Empire anyway)

Sinious
Originally posted by MythLord
I love it. thumb up

ares834
So apparently we learn a little bit about the Old Republic era in this book.

"We learn a bit of ancient Republic history -- just a tiny bit, but it's tantalizing. See, apparently the Sith had once driven the Republic off of Coruscant... and the 1000-year Galactic Republic that we see in the PT is dated from the Republic retaking the galactic capital from the Sith. Talk about your major changes from Legends... wow."

Sounds pretty cool and it explains why there is a Sith Temple on Coruscant under the Jedi Temple.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I have a feeling Bane will be the most relevant ancient Sith Lord in canon.

DarthAnt66
So Bane fought in a Battle of Coruscant? Pretty cool.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by MythLord
I love it. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.