Bane wankers who lowball Sheev

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
You know that, thanks to Banite scaling, putting Sidious and anyone scaled from him lower also makes Bane even more pathetic than he already is, right?

Like, when you claim that Revan > Plagueis, you're also saying that Revan >>>>>>> Bane.

Case study: Neph thinks Revan is comparable to Plagueis...but that Zannah is above Revan (or something).

DMB figured it out; he needs to align with the Sheevites to stop power chains that feature Bane at the bottom.

UCanShootMyNova
I've had talks with certain Bane wankers. They don't believe Banite scaling applies as they don't adhere to the idea that each generation grew progressively more powerful due to the unknown ways in which the student surpassed the master.

The Ellimist
So they just ignore the quotes that say it happened?

UCanShootMyNova
Yep.

UCanShootMyNova
Or they adhere to the idea that the ultimate culmination of the line ( I.E. Sidious ) was superior to Bane due to those quotes but the rest of the Banite line may not have been which allows them to drastically lower the logical gap between Bane and Sidious so they can assert his parity with Maul, Dooku and Vader.

TenebrousWay
Revan should be somewhere in the large gap that exists between Vader and Yoda, regarding force power. Plagueis is a bit of a stretch for him.

On another point, I don't see why the generation gap in the banite line needs to be that big.

Nephthys
Originally posted by The Ellimist
You know that, thanks to Banite scaling, putting Sidious and anyone scaled from him lower also makes Bane even more pathetic than he already is, right?

No.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Or they adhere to the idea that the ultimate culmination of the line ( I.E. Sidious ) was superior to Bane due to those quotes but the rest of the Banite line may not have been which allows them to drastically lower the logical gap between Bane and Sidious so they can assert his parity with Maul, Dooku and Vader. Originally posted by The Ellimist
So they just ignore the quotes that say it happened?

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Nephthys
No. Why d u lie to urself Neph?

Nephthys
Because you let Rin die.

Beniboybling
lmao

Badabing
Bans very soon. These threads need to stop one way or the other. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.