Lion-O Vs He-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Place your bets!

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/LOVHM_zpsrjoewc6w.jpg

leonidas
blink lion-o has zero chance.....he'd be a match for spiderman. adam is way out of his league. this is likely spite.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by leonidas
blink lion-o has zero chance.....he'd be a match for spiderman. adam is way out of his league. this is likely spite.

Not even sure if hed match Peter.

DarkSaint85
Does Lion-O's THIGH have a six pack??

Tbf, He-man has a six pack on his knees.

zopzop
This.
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Does Lion-O's THIGH have a six pack??

Tbf, He-man has a six pack on his knees.
rolling on floor laughing

Zack M

It won't be in the actual comic.

cdtm
Originally posted by Zack M
It won't be in the actual comic.

Maybe not, but Thundercats were pretty much solo'd by Superman, Lion-O included. While He-Man is always written as closer to a peer (And he was going against the entire DCU possessed by skeletor and Orko, for the record..)

quanchi112
He-man. He also pushed Superman's shit in as he rightly should.

Blue Area Vet
I'm having an 80's gas money.

Don't sleep on Lion O and the Sword of Omens. He holds a big speed advantage. He also outperformed all the Cats at their specialties which means he holds back often.

DarkSaint85
Woah, even Cheetara? Meow.

Blue Area Vet

Yup, and stronger than Panther. And also, he was always portrayed as young and growing along with his power. I'd favor He Man, but this is FAR from a stomp
IMO.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Yup, and stronger than Panther. And also, he was always portrayed as young and growing along with his power. I'd favor He Man, but this is FAR from a stomp
IMO.

....Panthro

cdtm

In a marathan race.

Cheetara takes after the cheeta's of her namesake, and loses steam over long distances.

Lion-O also took a shortcut. wink

SquallX
Originally posted by cdtm
In a marathan race.

Cheetara takes after the cheeta's of her namesake, and loses steam over long distances.

Lion-O also took a shortcut. wink

Doesn't work like that. You can't just choose and pick with weakness of real life animal to use on the Cats.

cdtm
Originally posted by SquallX
Doesn't work like that. You can't just choose and pick with weakness of real life animal to use on the Cats.

I'm citing what happened in the cartoon. Cheerara's endurance problem was clearly stated.

Lion-O banked on her tiring over a longer distance, and hoping a more dangerous shortcut would close the gap. The finale was essentially two winded marathan runners making for the finish line, with Cheetara and Lion-O at a comparable pace. It was a showcase of Lion-O's willpower and determination, not raw speed.

cdtm
Issue four, they finally fight.

Lion-O gets the bright idea of trying to resurrect Prince Adam by putting him in Mum-Ra's coffin, reasoning it might regenerate him like it does the mummy.

It works, but there's... issues. Adam uses the power sword to transform, and pops out as an undead evil insane version of He-Man. It's awesome. smile

The fights pretty good. He-Man backhands Lion-O across the room, and is about to break Lion-O's neck, but gets stabbed in the ribs. Then Lion-O uses the sword of Omens to grant him "Power Beyond Power", and amp up to near He-Man strength levels, wins a giant statue duel, and then use "Sight Beyond Sight" to restore his sanity.

Took some liberties, but made sense to me, considering the SoO is the power source for the Thundercats and physically amps them from the signal. Lion-o could have simply dumped most of the power into himself..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.