Did Palpatine bury the Lusankya with Telekinesis?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Azronger
http://rs1215.pbsrc.com/albums/cc520/G1d3on91/fact%20file%20lusankya_zpsxdgrlyfs.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

It states he used the dark side to bury it.

Note: The Lusankya is a Super Star Destroyer 19000 meters in length.

Nephthys
Nah, I think its referring to him wiping the minds of all the witnesses.

The Ellimist
He used telepathy to fog the memories of potential witnesses. Which would number in the billions at the least.

Azronger
That's completely beside the point, lol.

Nephthys
No, its not.

Azronger
Someone doesn't know the definition of the word "bury".

Azronger
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/bury

Nothing to do with TP.

Nephthys
All it says is that he demonstrated his darkside powers by burying it out in public. Referring to how he fogged the minds of all watchers. This is noted in a different source. Your quote doesn't say that his powers were used to bury it personally.

Azronger
...he had buried... Palpatine did it personally.

Yes, I know of the mind-fogging, but the quote I posted makes no mention of it, and Palpatine burying it with TK doesn't contradict it.

Nephthys
https://media.giphy.com/media/mWMML2LQBsj8k/giphy.gif

The_Tempest
Yup. Looks like he did both.

Azronger
Concession accepted, Neph.

Azronger
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Yup. Looks like he did both.

I found this on your photobucket. What's the source?

The_Tempest
Fact File.

Azronger
Thanks!

Azronger
Nihilus and Galen Marek can suck Sheev's dick. They've nothing on this guy.

The_Tempest
I think most people in general and certainly all the rational ones had Sheev well above Nihilus or Marek even prior to this.

Deronn_solo
I don't even have Nihilus above Marka Ragnos, lmao.

Petrus
So Sheev now TK'd a 19 km ship?

ares834
In the same way Exar Kun raised his ship from Korriban.

It wasn't actually with TK.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Azronger
Concession accepted, Neph.

https://67.media.tumblr.com/d6320b012d5a83dd0b3a5b62b0c32e2c/tumblr_ofmdllVCNu1r14nvto1_400.png

Azronger
Originally posted by ares834
In the same way Exar Kun raised his ship from Korriban.

It wasn't actually with TK.

Obviously not, because he never had a ship on Korriban.

ares834
Of course he did. But you're right in that I was referring to him raising the ship from Yavin 4 not Korriban.

Azronger
But Kun did raise it with TK, just as Sidious manipualted the Lusankya with TK. This is confirmed by sources.

DarthAnt66
Kun didn't. It seems Palps did though.

Beniboybling
Not sure, the emphasis could be on the act of burying it but could also be referring to the fact he made it disappear.

Azronger
Yes, he made it disappear by burying it smile

Beniboybling
But more to the point, fogging everyone's minds so no one would notice him burying it. thumb up

I find this much the same as the Kun case, the ship has functioning engines, in this case it must have made it into the atmosphere, the application of TK is entirely unwarranted.

Azronger
Originally posted by Beniboybling
But more to the point, fogging everyone's minds so no one would notice him burying it. thumb up

Yes, I believe that to be the case as well.

But the text states he did use the Force to bury it. This is not a matter of contention.

Nephthys
You're right that it isn't a matter of contention. Because he didn't use TK at all. His demonstration was the mind fogging. As that was part of his act of burying it, its included in the description.

Like Beni said, the ship worked. It didn't need to be lifted. Do you also think Palpatine dug up a 19000 meter trench as well? Lmao.

DarthAnt66
Neph, we're talking about the guy who can bend lightsaber blades here. A 19,000 meter trench is nothing to him. laughing out loud

Nephthys
dang i didn't even think of that

Trocity
Valkorion's lightning only killed the pilots, leaving the shuttles to crash.

DarthAnt66
Valkorion did Harambe.

Trocity
That's true.

Beniboybling
But the text states he did use the Force to bury it. This is not a matter of contention. It doesn't say that, it says the act of burying it (in a disappearing act) was a demonstration of his dark side power. In which case fogging the minds of those witness to seeing it be buried suffices imo.

The_Tempest
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc520/G1d3on91/fact%20file%20lusankya_zpsxdgrlyfs.png

^ He buried the ship in a demonstration of dark side powers. Not merely facilitated the burial of the ship or concealed the burial of the ship, which we know already he did via TP.

The Fact File is pretty straightforward: he used the Force to bury the ship. Per other sources, he also used the Force to conceal the burial from witnesses.

Pretty epic.

DarthAnt66
Damn, great feat. thumb up

Trocity
Damn.

The Ellimist
Lol to be fair isn't there a quote claiming that the ship was actually hidden inside a torpedo sphere or something?

The_Tempest
None of which is mutually exclusive.

Deronn_solo
I'd it holds up to scrutiny, Sidious may be the most powerful telekinetic in Star Wars history.

The Ellimist
None of which is mutually exclusive.

I know you're being facetious but the mental gymnastics here are kind of funny.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I know you're being facetious but the mental gymnastics here are kind of funny.

When the text is linear, there's not much room for contortion.

The Ellimist
When the text is linear, there's not much room for contortion.

Clearly when they say he used his dark side powers to bury it, they meant that he used telepathy, because they read other sources that said he did so, and just worded it vaguely. That's more likely than that they read those sources and decided to just ignore that action in favor of some other application of the Force that just happens to sound ambiguously similar to the original to befuddle people.

If a textbook says that a politician used political influence to purge some criminal records, there is a set of possible ways they may have used that influence, but if another textbook gives a very specific manner X, it makes more sense to say that the first one was referring to X rather than to Y.

The_Tempest
Palpatine's use of telepathy concealed the burial. That's not the same as using telepathy to actually bury it. The text says he buried the ship in a demonstration of dark side power.

quanchi112
What is this quote from Gideon that Ellimist has as his sig ??

SunRazer
Great. Time to add it to my RotJ RT. Which Fact File is it, Temp?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Trocity
Valkorion's lightning only killed the pilots, leaving the shuttles to crash.
That doesn't works, my son.

The residual emission of his FLS engulfed an entire Starship in an instant; the defenses of the starship were compromised and passengers got electrocuted, at the same time. wink

S_W_LeGenD
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc520/G1d3on91/fact%20file%20lusankya_zpsxdgrlyfs.png

^ He buried the ship in a demonstration of dark side powers. Not merely facilitated the burial of the ship or concealed the burial of the ship, which we know already he did via TP.

The Fact File is pretty straightforward: he used the Force to bury the ship. Per other sources, he also used the Force to conceal the burial from witnesses.

Pretty epic.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mchfqj6Aye1qb88ho.gif

Nephthys
Like I said, the text merely says that Palpatine buried the ship on the edge of the Imperial City and that this served as a demonstration of his power. What exactly the demonstration was isn't clarified and obviously refers to the mind fogging that's mentioned in other sources.

SunRazer
How would Mind Controlling people to not see something be a demonstration of his power? Unless you think he was demonstrating it to himself, lmfao.

Nephthys
Uh, he did that regardless you tool. Why would he demonstrate his power by burying it with TK and then mind fog everyone to not notice as a demonstration?

cs_zoltan
Because he can.

Nephthys
The TK wasn't the demonstration, since he mind fogged everyone. The demonstration was that he could do it in plain view of the city and have nobody know about it. The mind fogging alone serves to satisfy the quotes description of the event. No TK is necessary.

Beniboybling
She renamed the vessel Lusankya, and, with help from the Emperor's mind-fogging powers, Imperial engineers buried the tremendous battleship beneath the cityscape in Coruscant's Manarai Mountain district.

Source: The New Essential Guide to Characters

I won't have this campaign run on lies. uhuh

The_Tempest
She renamed the vessel Lusankya, and, with help from the Emperor's mind-fogging powers, Imperial engineers buried the tremendous battleship beneath the cityscape in Coruscant's Manarai Mountain district.

TNEGTC came out in April 2002. The Fact File in question came out in June 2002. There's no contradiction, anyway. Palpatine used the dark side to bury the ship and then used the dark side to conceal it from witnesses.

Originally posted by SunRazer
Great. Time to add it to my RotJ RT. Which Fact File is it, Temp?

SunRazer
Alright. Thanks.

Nephthys
There's no contradiction, anyway. confused

The_Tempest
Originally posted by SunRazer
Alright. Thanks.

yw

Originally posted by Nephthys
confused

Your desperation here is fragrant. 👍

Nephthys
I was simply unaware that Palpatine had been moonlighting as a team of Imperial engineers. A man of many talents, to be sure.

The_Tempest
He's a Renaissance man.

Yeah, sorry, I meant between the TK and TP.

Beniboybling
There's no contradiction, anyway.If the source is read correctly yeah, in which case it was not TK, but Imperial engineering, that buried the ship.

The_Tempest
Yep, that's definitely a contradiction.

Azronger
But if the fact file came later, it's a retcon. And as Tempest said:

Pretty epic.

Beniboybling
no

Beniboybling
Also are you sure it's Fact File 24? I can't seem to find it (assuming it's the old not the new one.)

The_Tempest
It's the old one.
I'm 99.9% sure it's 24.

I'm also mobile, but I'll double check when I get home.

cs_zoltan
Can't find it in 24 either.

The_Tempest
I have all this stuff dutifully archived in a folder on my PC. I'll check tonight.

But if the fact file came later, it's a retcon. And as Tempest said:

Well it's not even a retcon, really. As has been pointed out, TNEGTC is written in universe. It's possible the historian simply fudged the facts. Especially when the whole affair was supposed to have been distorted via Palpy's TP.

Azronger

Well it's not even a retcon, really. As has been pointed out, TNEGTC is written in universe. It's possible the historian simply fudged the facts. Especially when the whole affair was supposed to have been distorted via Palpy's TP.

thumb up

And as has been stated by Force and Destiny, word-of-mouth feats and accolades should not be treated as canon. The Fact File takes precedence.

Beniboybling
I'd like to see some reasoning for why Palpatine would do this to demonstrate his powers and to whom. Because at this point Neph (believe it or not) and Elm, have made the most lucid points.

The_Tempest
I'd like to see some reasoning for why Palpatine would do this to demonstrate his powers and to whom. Because at this point Neph (believe it or not) and Elm, have made the most lucid points.

Vader?

Beniboybling
Well, the evidence mounts:

http://i.imgur.com/dfEkViH.png

--Starships of the Galaxy (Saga Edition), 2007

Nephthys
LOL.

Deronn_solo
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Nephthys
So did Sheev even do the mind fog anymore? laughing

It'll be pretty rich if the Sheevites trying to wank this just eliminates a previous feat.

The_Tempest
Well, the evidence mounts:

http://i.imgur.com/dfEkViH.png

--Starships of the Galaxy (Saga Edition), 2007

Yup, Ell brought that up 2 pages ago. And as I reminded him, there's no contradiction.

The text says it was "disguised" as a shield generator and a repulsor lift cradle.

Beniboybling
A repulsorlift cradle that would have been used to lower the craft into its resting place. Surely. mmm

The_Tempest
The text never says it was lowered via repulsor lift cradle. The text says the superstructure was disguised as a shield generator and a repulsor lift cradle.

There's no contradiction.

Beniboybling
Contradiction by omission given the only means of transporting the vessel given is the repulsorlift cradle itself.

Nephthys
So not only is it a fully functional ship, but it also had a repulsorlift cradle as well, yet it was still necessary for Palps to do the lifting?

Golly, he must of really want to show off to.... no-one.

The_Tempest
Contradiction by omission

That's not a thing.

Beniboybling
Well it begs the question as to why such an important detail was omitted.

The_Tempest
Well it begs the question as to why such an important detail was omitted.

I've no idea.
But since there's no contradiction in the sources, that speculation isn't particularly salient.

Beniboybling
Perhaps.

Anyway for the record its from Fact File 9: http://i.imgur.com/8yMyud1.jpg

The_Tempest
Perhaps.

?

Anyway for the record its from Fact File 9: http://i.imgur.com/8yMyud1.jpg

Good find. 👍

Nephthys
Like I've said, in no way does the quote require TK to be involved.

Beniboybling
Well I just noticed an important piece of info:

http://i.imgur.com/npuqeGD.png

So it seems the cradle was in fact to designed not to lower the ship to the planet's surface, but support it once buried.

The_Tempest
Not to mention the fact that the Emperor also used the Force to not only lower the Destroyer, but also its surrounding disguise.

Even more impressive, really.

The Ellimist
All of this is still predicated on the idea that the OP's quote implies the use of telekinesis. If I say that a politician used his political influence to destroy some papers, it doesn't have to mean that his political influence literally allowed him to physically shred them. That's absurd.

But it helps Sheev, so I'm tempted to just agree. mmm

The_Tempest
That's a clumsily worded analogy tbh.

The text says the Lusankya was buried as a demonstration of Sheev's dark side powers. That's hilariously straightforward.

The Ellimist
Except that other sources then clarify how the dark side powers were demonstrated, and so it makes more sense that the "demonstration" was not our first guess of TK, rather than that different sources are just arbitrarily omitting different information for the sh*ts and giggles.

The context is that in a book I think it was Wedge who speculated that Palpatine was strong enough in the dark side to compel people to forget about the Lusankya, and then whoever wrote the factpile probably just took the "strong in the dark side" part and put it in.

Azronger
Even if the ship was lowered onto Coruscant via repulsorlift, this does not mean they buried it this way. There is no contradiction. Sidious is a TK demigod.

The_Tempest
Except that other sources then clarify how the dark side powers were demonstrated, and so it makes more sense that the "demonstration" was not our first guess of TK, rather than that different sources are just arbitrarily omitting different information for the sh*ts and giggles.

The context is that in a book I think it was Wedge who speculated that Palpatine was strong enough in the dark side to compel people to forget about the Lusankya, and then whoever wrote the factpile probably just took the "strong in the dark side" part and put it in.

Nah. Other sources explain that Sheev used the dark side to conceal the burial of the ship. This source says the act of burying the ship itself was a demonstration of dark side powers.

Nephthys
Which isn't a contradiction with him using his mind fogging only.

It's flat out said that Imperial engineers buried it.

Beniboybling
I think the subtext is that he buried it without anyone noticing, yeah.

The_Tempest
I think the subtext is that he buried it without anyone noticing, yeah.

Yeah. Per the sources, he buried it with the dark side and then used the dark side to conceal the burial.

The Ellimist
Nah. Other sources explain that Sheev used the dark side to conceal the burial of the ship. This source says the act of burying the ship itself was a demonstration of dark side powers.

It's just silly semantics. If he says "I used his influence to drive across the border", that influence doesn't have to apply to making the car physically capable of locomotion; it can also apply to having the guards look the other way.

The explanation that both sources refer to the same demonstration of dark side powers better fits Occam's razor, and doesn't beg the question of why they're deliberately omitting different information. It grows stronger if you let authorial intent seep in and realize that the factpile authors were clearly just basing this off of Wedge's thoughts, which were about telepathy.

Can you explain what is actually wrong with the set of analogies, and parsimony, rather than just repeating yourself again?

Beniboybling
thumb up

The_Tempest
That's another clumsily worded analogy lol. And sources omit information all the time. An omission is not a contradiction.

I've already explained to you: one source says Sheev used the dark side to conceal the burial of the ship. The other source says he used the dark side to bury the ship. Two distinct acts are described in two different sources.

You're proposing that we eschew the straightforward interpretation of the text without providing a decent reason why, especially when both acts are not mutually exclusive. Palpatine could bury the ship with the Force and then conceal that burial with the Force.

Beniboybling
What Elm's analogies demonstrate is that the facilitation of an act can be conflated with the act itself in a sentence.

Which is the most sense making conclusion, as factual recountings such as these rarely introduce new continuity.

The Ellimist
^ what Beni said

That's another clumsily worded analogy lol. And sources omit information all the time. An omission is not a contradiction.

I've already explained to you: one source says Sheev used the dark side to conceal the burial of the ship. The other source says he used the dark side to bury the ship. Two distinct acts are described in two different sources.

You're proposing that we eschew the straightforward interpretation of the text without providing a decent reason why, especially when both acts are not mutually exclusive. Palpatine could bury the ship with the Force and then conceal that burial with the Force.

Your entire case is predicated on my analogy being wrong, so you should probably elaborate on how.

As for the "straightforward interpretation", using TK would be that if not for the other quotes about TP. Then the straightforward one only assumes one application, not two, and doesn't try to obfuscate the fact that the factpile's intent was to transcribe Wedge's speculations about TP (as we both know).

As for mutual exclusivity, it's not a question of whether your interpretation is impossible, it's a question of whether it's the most plausible.

Oh, and there's also the fact that the star destroyer was functional, so there's no reason for him to use telekinesis to lower it. Another problem.

The_Tempest
I said your analogy is clumsily worded, which it is. You're assuming the text is being equally as imprecise in its wording.

The straightforward interpretation assumes the text says what it explicitly says, that the Emperor used the dark side to bury the ship. Your argument is, "well, what the text really means is that he used the dark side during the burial or to facilitate the burial or to conceal the burial."

But that's not what the text of this particular source says. The text of this particular source says the ship was buried as a demonstration of his powers. There is no conflict and the only argument that requires mental gymnastics is yours; I'm merely generously answering questions when asked.

To that end, regarding the ship's functionality, the source never stated or implied that Palpatine needed to use the dark side to bury the ship... merely that he did so as a demonstration of his powers. I imagine a malignant narcissist might indulge in some superfluous grandiosity from time to time.

Beniboybling
I would just point out that if the Lusankya was wrapped up in girders and the like as its described in campaign guide, it presumably would not be able to use its engines.

Trocity
Palpatine should certainly be capable of this regardless, I would think. It definitely takes more effort to suspend/manipulate something that large and lower it and whatnot, but didn't he muse he could pretty easily drop the Imperial Palace, which is fairly comparable in size/length to the Lusankya?

Beniboybling
It would make him many many times more powerful than Galen Marek, who struggled merely to manipulate an ISD, but that's not unreasonable either.

Azronger
Yes, Palpatine is much, much more powerful than many high tier telekinetics based on hype. This feat isn't unreasonable, like at all. Is there really a point to argue it didn't happen?

Deronn_solo
I think people are arguing the legitimacy of the quote in question; not whether or not Palpatine could pull it off.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
I think people are arguing the legitimacy of the quote in question; not whether or not Palpatine could pull it off.

Neph's objections are best summarized as "This quote isn't attributable to , therefore it doesn't count."

My boys Ell and Beni provide much stronger reasons than that, but even those are inadequate.

Nephthys
Your ad hom's are adorable, but it won't save this feat. Its been utterly trashed.

The Ellimist
It's still the greatest TP feat ever. thumb up

Nephthys
It's good.

The_Tempest
It's still the greatest TP feat ever. thumb up

I have a full keyboard and a few free hours now, so we can hash this out at length. thumb up

The_Tempest
Your ad hom's are adorable, but it won't save this feat. Its been utterly trashed.

This feat is faring a hell of a lot better than your credibility tbh. Our friendship notwithstanding, your opinion here means... very little.

The Ellimist
I said your analogy is clumsily worded, which it is.

On what grounds?

It is. It says that he used the dark side to bury it. In English usage it wouldn't be unusual for this to refer to his manipulation of any potential obstacles to its burying; see my driving across the border analogy.

In the absence of all other evidence, we would indeed assume telekinesis as the most straightforward interpretation, but in conjunction with the other sources, the simpler explanation is actually the one I'm peddling, .i.e. that he was just using telepathy.

See above; that's what two other sources say.

Your interpretation requires us to just assume that these two sets of sources just decided to omit information for the heck of it, and it just happens to be that it looks as if the source in the OP were just a more vaguely worded version of the other two. It's not a matter of whether there's a contradiction, it's a matter of whether it's a plausible explanation.

Of course, we both know that wasn't the authorial intent. What are the chances that the author independently thought up of Palpatine using the dark side to bury a star destroyer? No, they obviously transcribed from the original source, which referenced Palpatine's command of the dark side being enough to TP Coruscant, took the "dark side" phrase, and then didn't notice how vaguely worded it was. Any conclusion that he was using telekinesis is purely a product of this semantics mishap.

Demonstrate to who? Nobody remembers it happening...

Nephthys
This feat is faring a hell of a lot better than your credibility tbh. Our friendship notwithstanding, your opinion here means... very little.

You need some new material. Repeating the same ad hom's over and over is really exposing that you've yet to surpass your limitations.

And we aren't friends, you blistered ****.

The Ellimist
you've yet to surpass your limitations.

lmao

The_Tempest
You need some new material. Repeating the same ad hom's over and over is really exposing that you've yet to surpass your limitations.

And we aren't friends, you blistered ****.

Your emotional outburst is unwarranted, bestie. Don't mistake my gentle, objective assessment of your shortcomings for the abject condescension others seem to have for you.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/44/80/48/448048ced2b384b5dfd8952942ae1ef0.jpg

The Ellimist
Tempest hasn't *broken* Neph per say, but he's definitely changed him, like Vitiate and Revan. Neph just displays a bitter outlook towards everything, and has this weird, snarky way of responding to people that's incredibly off-putting.

It's a sad tragedy because he used to be one of the nicest members of the forum. I should condemn Tempest for this, but oh well.

The_Tempest
Tempest hasn't *broken* Neph per say, but he's definitely changed him, like Vitiate and Revan. Neph just displays a bitter outlook towards everything, and has this weird, snarky way of responding to people that's incredibly off-putting.

It's a sad tragedy because he used to be one of the nicest members of the forum. I should condemn Tempest for this, but oh well.

Neph has experienced the same metamorphosis LeGenD went through.

Will respond ASAP, I'm just trying to find the passage from Wedge's perspective.

Nephthys

Tempest and I have barely interacted for quite a while. He certainly hasn't had an effect on me beyond a dislike for him personally.

The Ellimist
But the damage has been done. I don't even mean this in a smug way.

Nephthys
He hasn't done anything except made me dislike him more. He barely posts.

My present displeasure isn't even to do with him, its due to technical faults with my PS3 controller.

The Ellimist
I mean in general you're more hostile to people.

Beniboybling
Your emotional outburst is unwarranted, bestie. Don't mistake my gentle, objective assessment of your shortcomings for the abject condescension others seem to have for you.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/44/80/48/448048ced2b384b5dfd8952942ae1ef0.jpg laughing out loudOriginally posted by The Ellimist

It's a sad tragedy because he used to be one of the nicest members of the forum. I should condemn Tempest for this, but oh well. laughing

Nephthys
I mean in general you're more hostile to people.

More people are hostile to me.

The Ellimist
Why?

Deronn_solo
Neph's kewl, tbh.

I don't recall having any displeasure moments with him besides his debating --- even then, I have problems with everyone's debating that isn't mine, lmao. I'm sure the same can be said vise versa

The_Tempest
Drafting my argument now, Ell. It took me forever to hunt down a copy of Wedge's excerpt about the Lusankya, but Silver had it in his respect thread. Trying to load some more stuff in Photobucket for our purposes.

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Neph's kewl, tbh.

I don't recall having any displeasure moments with him besides his debating ---

thumb up

In a nutshell. Neph is a great guy, just a genuinely terrible debater.

The_Tempest

SunRazer
Very good. Added it to my RT.

Beniboybling
I find this the most compelling supporting argument tbh, the Fact File should be expected to stand by its contexts and its contexts alone, and not rely on the reader to by aware of other information that it has not described.

In which case it either meant what it said, or this is a grammatical error.

KuRuPT Thanosi

The_Tempest
?

Nephthys
He was ragging on you for your gaff about there being no contradiction between Palpatine burying it and engineers doing so.

The_Tempest
Hey bestie. He wisely edited his post. So pix or it didn't happen.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Hey bestie. He wisely edited his post. So pix or it didn't happen.

You two are funny. I remember a time not long ago when I would come here and people told you to get a room lol. Guess times have changed. Neph is correct, I was, but then I realized that isn't the contradiction you were referring to. At least I thought you later spoke of what you were saying wasn't a contradiction. If I was initially correct.... then how on God's green earth could that not be a contradiction lol

Geistalt
Yes, he fvcking did.

Freedon Nadd
Yes, it was a demonstration of Palpatine's power because he made people to forget about the incident. And his imperials buried it. That's all. No source contradicts the other.

Azronger
Yes, he did bury. That's rather explicitly stated in multiple sources now.

Nephthys

Ah yes, "explicitly stated".

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Geistalt
Yes, he fvcking did.

The_Tempest
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc520/G1d3on91/funny%204_zpsm1he7nlj.png

Beniboybling
thumb up

Also, was this not confirmed by the author?

Nephthys
This was a good thread. Instead of Sidious' TK getting wanked his best TP feat got thrown into question. Perfect self-own.

The_Tempest
thumb up

Also, was this not confirmed by the author?

Abel G Pena apparently confirmed it to AncientPower in a thread some time back.

Beniboybling
Neph's selective memory is particularly ironic in this case, as he ended up having his argument defeated by his own post.

The_Tempest
Neph's selective memory is particularly ironic in this case, as he ended up having his argument defeated by his own post.

Perfect self-own.

Indeed.

Beniboybling

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>