Black Panther (MCU) vs Iron Man (MCU)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

t0sh
Pure hand 2 hand combat.
No flight or repulse blasts.

staxamillion
BP curb stomps a hand 2 hand with TONE without blasts or flight

JayDaDon
IM's armor was damaged by the time his fight with Buck and Cap happened. Cap gave BP all he could handle and they looked like rough equals. IM could hit BP with that same fighting style analyzing trick only this time not hold back or stop with a handful of punches.

BruceSkywalker
t'challa takes care of business

JayDaDon
Considering what I said, I don't see how yet. This universe's BP hasn't racked up a ton of respect yet.

Cogito
IIRC BP's ring appeared to f up Winter Soldier's arm when it got close, likely a nod to antarctic vibranium

I may be messing up some details there

Scarlet315
Although the fights already biased seeing as how we have Tony's feats with this being his fourth appearance in the MCU displaying fighting skills I could see him quickly pull in off that sweet analyzing move he did with cap on BP. This unfortunately wouldn't help him though cause we see how although T'challa's first appearance in the MCU we see that his suit aren't affected by bullets from I think a machine gun. And he was able to scratch up Caps' shield. The ironman armor has no chance

JayDaDon
Bullets from a machine gun are all good until you remember Iron man armor brushing off a tank shell in stride as well as Mjolnir. BP was still getting hurt by Cap and Bucky's attacks just fine. His piercing damage is great but he didn't display any blunt force durability that was too great for either of those 2. The claws are probably his only chance but I don't see Panther doing enough damage before Tony analyzes him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.