Where to rank Remulus Dreypa?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
What do ya' think?

Deronn_solo
Above Dooku.

JKBart
Above Dooku in the Force, Fisto tier in actual combat

Azronger
On par Karness Muur.

DarthDuelist9
Below Maul

Deronn_solo
^^
lol:

carthage
Greater than Bane

MythLord
He burned a bunch of houses! OMG!

Anyways, above Maul, below Dooku.

Ursumeles
Up

Originally posted by MythLord
He burned a bunch of houses! OMG!

So...average-Arsonists level?

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

In all honestly pretty high. Somewhere between Dooku and Vader.

MythLord
But below both. Try between Maul and Dooku... maybe...

Just burning a village isn't impressive.

DarthDuelist9
Maul's supposed superiority over Sedriss, Ventress, Jerec,... alone shoudl be enough to put him above Dreypa.

TenebrousWay
I'm not even sure he's above Maul.

UCanShootMyNova
But below both. Try between Maul and Dooku... maybe...

Just burning a village isn't impressive.

It's the face that they're a rival to Muur.

DarthDuelist9
Which is impressive how?

Ursumeles
As Muur ia extremely impressive.

DarthDuelist9
Being more powerful then Vong Krayt? Wauw, I'm impressed.

UCanShootMyNova
Yep. Along with all the combatants in the area he overwhelmed with a blast of force energy.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Being more powerful then Vong Krayt? Wauw, I'm impressed.
Hm...
Muur >> Vong Krayt >> Wyyrlok(BoS) >> Nihl, who has feats that put him on Ventress+ level, forcewise.

DarthDuelist9
Who did what?

UCanShootMyNova
Muur blasted multiple powerful Force users out of the area including Cade before dominating Krayt.

Ursumeles
Pushing isn't that impressive.

UCanShootMyNova
He didn't push them. He blasted them all out of the area with a continuous wave of Force energy.

DarthDuelist9
What is Cade's best accomplishments?

UCanShootMyNova
Something good. I don't know. Ask the Legacy wankers.

Ursumeles
Legacy is mainly scaling, tbh. IIRC, he dominated Talon.

DarthDuelist9
And Talon did...?

Ursumeles
She was a hand, and bar Nihl, Wyyrlok and obviously Krayt the strongest Sith.

DarthDuelist9
That's all good and fine but what does that actually mean? She's one of the best of her time, nice but there's really not that more to say about it.

UCanShootMyNova
Talon ripped up multiple tons of marble flooring I think?

Ursumeles
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4574434-ko+cade+tk.png
Credit to ILS

IIRC, he already did that to the time: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4235826-young+cade+tk+ship+%282o3%29.jpg http://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/11114/111140132/4235827-young+cade+tk+ship+%283o3%29.jpg
Credit to Ant.

DarthDuelist9
Multiple tons? I know she lifted up slabs of rock but nothing more?

MythLord
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Talon ripped up multiple tons of marble flooring I think?

Oh yeah? Well... this:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-EmQ8mProK2g/WCTfT-heJ5I/AAAAAAAAAzk/FZSEg3Xd4IsXaKxJ7kRQC0KqL82XHm57wCL0B/h1195/2016-11-10.png

DarthDuelist9
He lifts up part of a starship but couldn't it also be that he was tapping into his anger? The comic at least implies as much

Ursumeles
The comic implies that he is concentrated...

DarthDuelist9
He's shouting in anger...

Ursumeles
When?

MythLord
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-EmQ8mProK2g/WCTfT-heJ5I/AAAAAAAAAzk/FZSEg3Xd4IsXaKxJ7kRQC0KqL82XHm57wCL0B/h1195/2016-11-10.png

UCanShootMyNova
Hadn't he tried to dim his connection to the Force for years with drugs before that point?

cs_zoltan
It's pretty easy to tell with Cade when he's using the Dark Side.

Light side = Green eyes, dark side = red/oragne eyes.

Ursumeles
So...he used the Dark Side in this scan? His eyes seem yellow-green.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Muur >> Vong Krayt

no

cs_zoltan
So...he used the Dark Side in this scan? His eyes seem yellow-green.

He didn't.

These are his DS eyes:

http://puu.sh/sdYsT/3e1a4eeb24.jpg

Ursumeles
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
no
Oh. My bad
*Muur > Vong Krayt

cs_zoltan
no

Ursumeles
Why?

UCanShootMyNova
Because he was injured at the time and he thinks that's a good enough reason to excuse being dominated.

cs_zoltan
Why?

Why would he be? Only because he blasted Krayt with lightning when he was distracted by a lightsaber stabbing him in the f-ucking back?

Ursumeles
On Had Abbadon, in the Deep Core, Krayt confronted Skywalker a second time. But a third Force-user possessed powers that outshone them both. Karness Muur, an ancient Sith spirit, blasted Krayt with overpowering energy, sending him over a cliff to the rocks below.

Source: Insider #113: Profile: Darth Krayt

cs_zoltan
Celeste Morne amped by the talizman smile

cs_zoltan
Anyhow, even if he were that's not applicable to Remulus in any shape or form.

Ursumeles
Anyhow, even if he were that's not applicable to Remulus in any shape or form.
Yup.

UCanShootMyNova
Celeste Morne amped by the talizman smile

Lmao.

MythLord
Celeste Morne amped by the talisman was enough to stop Vader, apparently... by turning his soldiers into rakghouls, not by legitimately stopping him.

I'm starting to see holes in the "Murr is > Krayt/Vader" theories now, tbh. mmm

SunRazer
What are the holes in Muur > Vong Krayt? It's fact that his powers outshine Krayt's.

MythLord
According to Publisher Summaries, which granted you legitimately believe. Anyways, Muur's superiority over Vong Krayt is a legit thing, but to the point of domination(like some would have you believe) is just ridiculous.

DarthDuelist9
Not to mention a sick Krayt...

Ursumeles
On Had Abbadon, in the Deep Core, Krayt confronted Skywalker a second time. But a third Force-user possessed powers that outshone them both. Karness Muur, an ancient Sith spirit, blasted Krayt with overpowering energy, sending him over a cliff to the rocks below.

Source: Insider #113: Profile: Darth Krayt
Publisher summary?

DarthDuelist9
He didn't.

These are his DS eyes:

http://puu.sh/sdYsT/3e1a4eeb24.jpg

He can obviously tap into the Dark Side without completely falling.

Ursumeles
Not to mention a sick Krayt... https://bigtonysfantasyleague.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/missed-the-point.png
Vong Krayt is still vastly superior to Talon, Nihl and co.

DarthDuelist9
Cool, what do they have now? Being better then someone who threw a piece of metal? That's not that impressive

Ursumeles
No; being vastly superior, to someone who oneshotted the Gramdmaster pre-prime, and who is vastly superior to Wredd, who did this:http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111173561/4605627-2745118124-46055.jpg http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111173561/4605628-4085535054-46056.jpg

Credit to TheVivas

DarthDuelist9
Which IIRC happened after Krayr died?

Ursumeles
Yes, but these f8 were still not on his level.

DarthDuelist9
This is evidenced by what? Your opinion? Great, anyways do we have a better picture of the satellite?

cs_zoltan
"Muur" and Krayt actually fought and he failed to show any kind of superiority.

Ursumeles
Muur = Krayt would be impressive enough, tbh.

DarthDuelist9
Still not enough to place him above Maul in terms of feats.

Ursumeles
@Zoltan

MythLord
No; being vastly superior, to someone who oneshotted the Gramdmaster pre-prime, and who is vastly superior to Wredd, who did this:

Credit to TheVivas

Yeah, one-shotting a guy who may or may not have been the Grandmaster while the latter's back was turned, with a continuous blast. Colour me impressed. thumb up

Also, that satellite feat is really overwanked. Not only did Wredd require help, but he simply pushed the satelite enough for it to be off-balance, and let gravity bring it down.

MythLord
Anyways, why are we even arguing the semantics of Karness and Krayt when Remulus has absolutely nothing to do with it? Arguing Remulus is on par with Karness cuz he lived in the same era and had a similar title of Shadow Hand is like arguing you can scale Kit Fisto or Adi Gallia off of Anakin.

Ursumeles
Yeah, one-shotting a guy who may or may not have been the Grandmaster while the latter's back was turned, with a continuous blast. Colour me impressed. thumb up

Also, that satellite feat is really overwanked. Not only did Wredd require help, but he simply pushed the satelite enough for it to be off-balance, and let gravity bring it down.
Yeah, him choking Cade is more impressive.

Yeah, it is. But an guy who is vastly superior to an guy, who is superior to Wredd is > Maul.

Anyway, it is based on "rival". Dunno how it implies parity- Malgus and Adraas weren't peers, either.

MythLord
Yeah, him choking Cade is more impressive.

With Cade's back turned, yeah. Starting to see a pattern with Nihl.

Yeah, it is. But an guy who is vastly superior to an guy, who is superior to Wredd is > Maul.

Sure, though given how Wredd is a failed Sith apprentice, apparently, it's hard to imagine Maul not being substantially ahead of him.

Anyway, it is based on "rival". Dunno how it implies parity- Malgus and Adraas weren't peers, either.

On what "rival"? Remulus has never been noted as rivalling Karness.

cs_zoltan
Lamo, what a shitty attempt at lowballing.

If you fail to block the lightning it hardly matters if it's coming in front of your or from behind, it still needs to be lethal. There are powerful sith who failed to do that to less than council tiers. So yeah it's impressive.

And lmao, that continous stream was like 5sec.

It's still a f-ucking massive stalite, with f-ucking massive supports to hold it up. I doubt they balanced it just right that a little wind can knock it up.

And even tho it required 2 guys, it's offset by the fact that Wredd is pretty low on the totem pole. At the very least he is inferior to Stryfe, who is inferior to Talon and Nihl, who are inferior to Wyyrlok, who is eclipsed by Vong Krayt.

Ursumeles
With Cade's back turned, yeah. Starting to see a pattern with Nihl.
http://www.troll.me/images/snape-dafuq/omg-youre-right.jpg
I imagine that Wredd is above a Sub-Padawan faqq tbh.
Nah, but I don't see Maul >>>>>> above Wredd

IIRC, it was noted in BoS that they were rivals.
Nothing implies a parity in power, tho.

DarthDuelist9
Vong Krayt is indeed vastly superior then anyone beneath him, including Wredd however there is no evidence which says that it would still continue after his death (since that's when Wredd performed the above mentioned feat). Add to that the fact that Obi-Wan years before AotC was lifting up a giant airship alongside a 13 year old Anakin which is a feat that dwarves the one of Wredd and Maul's superiority over a more powerful Kenobi and you have your answer.

Ursumeles
Add to that the fact that Obi-Wan years before AotC was lifting up a giant airship alongside a 13 year old Anakin which is a feat that dwarves the one of Wredd.
?

cs_zoltan
So you think Wredd went from sub-Stryfe phag to Vong Krayt+ in a year? Lmao.

Ursumeles
Wait...
Zoltan is right.
137ABY: Reborn Krayt >> Vong Krayt > Wyyrlok >> Nihl >> Stryfe > Wredd's master > Wredd
But 138ABY: Nihl >> Wredd > Vong Krayt?

DarthDuelist9
I don't think he's equal or superior no but he could very well have moved up. Where did you even get the ranking between Stryfe-Wredd's master and Wredd himself?

Ursumeles
Stryfe was a hand, and > all Sith, which weren't hands themselves, Wyyrlok, (Saarai) and Krayt. Wredd's master dominated him, iirc, and Wredd could only free himself after he died.

cs_zoltan
Wredd could only fredd himself

heh

Ursumeles
LMFAO

DarthDuelist9
Is there any kind of indication that a Hand was combatively superior to the rest? I know it's about the most sought after position in Krayt's order but for the rest.... Nihl was also demoted from his position after he lost to Cade but he didn't become any less powerful or skilled so...?

Ursumeles
Ask Zoltan, he explained it once to me.

cs_zoltan
Your example works against you. If Cade beating Nihl deserved him a temporary demotion then it's pretty obvious combative prowess is the most important aspect of being a Hand.

DarthDuelist9
Your example works against you. If Cade beating Nihl deserved him a temporary demotion then it's pretty obvious combative prowess is the most important aspect of being a Hand.

Not really since Nihl didn't become less skilled or powerful? Nihl failed his master which meant his demotion yet there is no indication he's prowess as a warrior was suddenly lessened.

MythLord
I imagine that Wredd is above a Sub-Padawan faqq tbh.
Nah, but I don't see Maul >>>>>> above Wredd

And neither is Vong Krayt, in all honesty. We know Wyyrlok is comparable enough to him(what with contending with a far greater Krayt well enough), and Nihl and Talon are at least close enough to Wyyrlok not to get stomped.

Basically, Wredd won't be one-shot fodder for Vong Krayt.

IIRC, it was noted in BoS that they were rivals.
Nothing implies a parity in power, tho.

I don't recall that. I just recall them having the same title, to which you can just refer to my initial post.

All of this is an irrelevant discussion brought on a pelican-fearing idiot.

cs_zoltan
Not really since Nihl didn't become less skilled or powerful? Nihl failed his master which meant his demotion yet there is no indication he's prowess as a warrior was suddenly lessened.

Obviously not, what the hell? But he was demoted by the merit of his combat efficency, was he not? And then Krayt promoted the next best warrior in his place. Why would he pick someone far less powerful than Nihl, when he demoted Nihl for not being powerful enough?

DarthDuelist9
Obviously not, what the hell? But he was demoted by the merit of his combat efficency, was he not? And then Krayt promoted the next best warrior in his place. Why would he pick someone far less powerful than Nihl, when he demoted Nihl for not being powerful enough?

He was demoted because he failed to defeat Cade, the next Hand wouldn't do any better to be honest while at the same time Nihl didn't get any less skilled or powerful.

You contradict yourself now, Nihl was apparently the best before fighting Cade (better as his replacement) yet suddenly is less powerful after he loses? Since when do duels have a negative effect on your prowess as a fighter?

Ursumeles
And neither is Vong Krayt, in all honesty. We know Wyyrlok is comparable enough to him(what with contending with a far greater Krayt well enough), and Nihl and Talon are at least close enough to Wyyrlok not to get stomped.

Basically, Wredd won't be one-shot fodder for Vong Krayt.

Wut? Why do you think that Wyyrlok won't ragdoll Nihl? (IIRC, Vong Krayt already ragdolled him btw) That argument is flawed. That's like saying: "Tyranus can't ragdoll Maul, and Maul can't ragdoll Kenobi, so Tyranus can't ragdoll Kenobi".

IIRC, Sorzus said, that she would made talismans for them, so that they can clash with each other all the time.

thumb up

cs_zoltan
He was demoted because he failed to defeat Cade, the next Hand wouldn't do any better to be honest while at the same time Nihl didn't get any less skilled or powerful.

Nihl failed so Krayt tried someone else, it's not a difficult concept to grasp.

And I never said Nihl became less skilled and powerful because he was demoted, why the f-uck you keep bringing this up?

You contradict yourself now, Nihl was apparently the best before fighting Cade (better as his replacement) yet suddenly is less powerful after he loses? Since when do duels have a negative effect on your prowess as a fighter?

I never said this either...

Ursumeles
Wait...so Zoltan and I are on the same side in this discussion?

https://media1.giphy.com/media/XPc3aGJeDmu5i/200.gif#0

DarthDuelist9
Nihl failed so Krayt tried someone else, it's not a difficult concept to grasp.

And I never said Nihl became less skilled and powerful because he was demoted, why the f-uck you keep bringing this up?
I never said this either...

It's not that difficult to understand Zoltan, Nihl was demoted by Krayt and you say that the position of Hand means he's the strongest (or amongst the strongest) yet Nihl didn't become any less skilled or powerful so if he was amongst the strongest before fighting Cade, he's obviously still going to be the strongest after fighting him. However he was still replaced because he failed his master, not because he isn't strong enough.

cs_zoltan
Nihl and Talon failed, because they weren't powerful enough tho. And their case was a special one. They were still alive, and they were only demoted temporarily. So obviously Stryfe didn't magically become better than them, because he was promoted. The Hand is the most powerful, because the previous Hand is usually dead by then. It wasn't the case this time, but the Hands are still the most powerful.

But if you have a solid case why would Krayt not pick the most powerful sith as his Hand I'm all ears. But right now you are just nitpicking because you don't want to believe it.

Ursumeles
After he demoted Talon and Nihl, he picked the next powerful one. That still means Stryfe > Wredd.

MythLord
Wut? Why do you think that Wyyrlok won't ragdoll Nihl? (IIRC, Vong Krayt already ragdolled him btw) That argument is flawed. That's like saying: "Tyranus can't ragdoll Maul, and Maul can't ragdoll Kenobi, so Tyranus can't ragdoll Kenobi".

Reborn Krayt ragdolled Nihl when Nihl had his guard down and wasn't properly defending himself. thumb up
Wyyrlok doesn't strike me so vastly ahead of Nihl, especially when Nihl is meant to be Krayt's second in-command bar Wyyrlok himself, and he was made leader of the Order after Krayt's and Wyyrlok's death.

It strikes me like Nihl shouldn't be getting gigastomped or one-shotted by Wyyrlok.

IIRC, Sorzus said, that she would made talismans for them, so that they can clash with each other all the time.

She said she'll make two amulets so Muur and Dreypa can be at odds with each other, but that hardly indicates parity.

Ursumeles
Reborn Krayt ragdolled Nihl when Nihl had his guard down and wasn't properly defending himself. thumb up
Wyyrlok doesn't strike me so vastly ahead of Nihl, especially when Nihl is meant to be Krayt's second in-command bar Wyyrlok himself, and he was made leader of the Order after Krayt's and Wyyrlok's death.

It strikes me like Nihl shouldn't be getting gigastomped or one-shotted by Wyyrlok.

After Krayt's and Wyyrlok's death. But fair enough.

I never said otherwise.

DarthDuelist9
Nihl and Talon failed, because they weren't powerful enough tho. And their case was a special one. They were still alive, and they were only demoted temporarily. So obviously Stryfe didn't magically become better than them, because he was promoted. The Hand is the most powerful, because the previous Hand is usually dead by then. It wasn't the case this time, but the Hands are still the most powerful.

But if you have a solid case why would Krayt not pick the most powerful sith as his Hand I'm all ears. But right now you are just nitpicking because you don't want to believe it.

So we have an example when the most powerful Sith isn't a Hand (Nihl and Talon) yet the Hands are the most powerful? Yeah that's a really good thinking process. thumb up

cs_zoltan
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/07/e1/39/07e139c56dec4e7d5159c242ef71afb3.gif

Ursumeles
So we have an example when the most powerful Sith isn't a Hand (Nihl and Talon) yet the Hands are the most powerful? Yeah that's a really good thinking process. thumb up
He promoted the next powerful Sith to a hand- that doesn't puts Stryfe > Nihl or Talon, but > all Sith, bar these two, Saraai, Wyyrlok and Krayt.

cs_zoltan
Leave it Urs, he's being obtuse deliberately.

DarthDuelist9
He promoted the next powerful Sith to a hand- that doesn't puts Stryfe > Nihl or Talon, but > all Sith, bar these two, Saraai, Wyyrlok and Krayt.

How do you know that? We have an example of a Hand that isn't more powerful then those beneath him yet the fact that Hands > rest of the Sith still applies? Interesting.

DarthDuelist9
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/07/e1/39/07e139c56dec4e7d5159c242ef71afb3.gif

I'll take that as a "I can't answer so I put out a stupid GIF".

Ursumeles
How do you know that? We have an example of a Hand that isn't more powerful then those beneath him yet the fact that Hands > rest of the Sith still applies? Interesting.
facepalm
1. Krayt's hand dies
2. Nihl becomes his new hand, as he is the strongest Sith in the Empire, bar Krayt and Wyyrlok
3. Nihl and Talon fail
4. Krayt punishes them
->Your assumption: Krayt choses an random Sith to become his new hand
->My assumption: Krayt choses the next strongest Sith to become his hand.

Dunno which is more logical, tbh mmm

DarthDuelist9
facepalm
1. Krayt's hand dies
2. Nihl becomes his new hand, as he is the strongest Sith in the Empire, bar Krayt and Wyyrlok
3. Nihl and Talon fail
4. Krayt punishes them
->Your assumption: Krayt choses an random Sith to become his new hand
->My assumption: Krayt choses the next strongest Sith to become his hand.

Dunno which is more logical, tbh mmm

I don't assume he takes a random Sith as Hand, that's what you make of it. I'm just saying that a Hand isn't necessarely > then every other Sith since Stryfe became a hand despite the fact that Nihl was more powerful.

Ursumeles
I don't assume he takes a random Sith as Hand, that's what you make of it. I'm just saying that a Hand isn't necessarely > then every other Sith since Stryfe became a hand despite the fact that Nihl was more powerful.
Are you kidding me?
He wanted to punish Nihl, and so became Stryfe the next hand.
That doesn't mean Stryfe > Nihl, but Stryfe > all One Sith, bar Nihl, Talon, Wyyrlok, Krayt and Saarai.

Emperordmb
Krayt only punished Nihl which was pretty unfair.

Talon got bitched pretty much instantly and got stabbed and incapacitated, and Krayt didn't punish her.

Nihl actually put up a fight against Cade, all the while Krayt was encouraging Cade and actively wanting him to win, and when Cade cut off Nihl's arm, Krayt had Nihl's arm destroyed and replaced with an alien one and demoted Nihl.

Krayt was a ****ing dick to Nihl lmfao

Ursumeles
He was, lol.

cs_zoltan
I'll take that as a "I can't answer so I put out a stupid GIF".

You can take it however you want. And I'll take it that you are so f-ucking retarded or biased that you can't comprehend what the actual f-uck happened with Nihl's demotion.

DarthDuelist9
Are you kidding me?
He wanted to punish Nihl, and so became Stryfe the next hand.
That doesn't mean Stryfe > Nihl, but Stryfe > all One Sith, bar Nihl, Talon, Wyyrlok, Krayt and Saarai.

Fair enough.

UCanShootMyNova
Not to mention a sick Krayt...

That Muur had just healed.

UCanShootMyNova
Wow. Just caught up with the thread. Never thought I'd feel sympathy for Zoltan.

SunRazer
According to Publisher Summaries, which granted you legitimately believe. Anyways, Muur's superiority over Vong Krayt is a legit thing, but to the point of domination(like some would have you believe) is just ridiculous.

It's not a publisher summary, it's an Insider article.

And it's not domination, but it's enough for a decently one-sided fight. Remember that Maladi's also attacking Muur (off-panel).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.