Wolverine's claws vs......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zopzop
Can you guys name anyone in Wolverine's tier (low meta) that can withstand his claws? By withstand I mean survive with only minor wounds and nothing more?

Everything is allowed : force fields, invulnerability, etc...

Who in his tier can do it?

StiltmanFTW
Specific forcefields could work, yeah. Like magnetic ones.

Mister Clean and Carver with their invulnerability powers.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by zopzop
Can you guys name anyone in Wolverine's tier (low meta) that can withstand his claws? By withstand I mean survive with only minor wounds and nothing more?

His claws got thru Armors "shield"

StiltmanFTW
They've also pierced MI-11's forcefield that withstood a punch from Colossus, Storm's lightning bolt and Cyclops' optic blast.

Sin I AM
Yea but shields are diff. I dont think he could puncture sues.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, Sue's shields resisted his claws on 2 occasions at least.

psycho gundam
Brit

StiltmanFTW
Brit is a low meta? stick out tongue

psycho gundam
He's nigh invincible but that just means he's a punching bag that won't rip. If Superman kicked him around it would be the same as if Batman was cause he really can't be convincingly argued to beat either of them, he just survives them interchangeably.

zopzop
So far from Marvel we have Carver (I knew of him) and Mister Clean? I've never heard of Mister Clean Stilt. He's actually fought and withstood Wolverine on panel (like Carver) or?

I'd also nominate Butterball aka Boulder from Marvel.

Outside Marvel we have : Britt.

Anyone else? What about from DC?

StiltmanFTW
@pg

Ah, I see.

Yeah, his invulnerability seems genuine enough, from what I remember. Without a cross-over, we cannot be 100% sure though.

StiltmanFTW
I've never heard of Mister Clean Stilt.

You've heard. I've even shown you the scans stick out tongue

Unlike Carver, he actually took multiple attacks in a row... his downfall was that his invulnerability was limited to piercing attacks only. Setting him on fire killed him.

riv6672
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Brit
Originally posted by psycho gundam
He's nigh invincible but that just means he's a punching bag that won't rip. If Superman kicked him around it would be the same as if Batman was cause he really can't be convincingly argued to beat either of them, he just survives them interchangeably.
Really great choice.
Love the character, love the power set.

Khazra Reborn
Well, since Brit is included, Butterball could take them as well.

staxamillion
blob?

Magnon
Kimura

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You've heard. I've even shown you the scans stick out tongue

Unlike Carver, he actually took multiple attacks in a row... his downfall was that his invulnerability was limited to piercing attacks only. Setting him on fire killed him.

I swear to God I don't recall. But maybe my mind blocked it out because the way his powers work sound retarded. laughing
Originally posted by staxamillion
blob?
Not low meta big grin
Originally posted by Magnon
Kimura
Who? confused

krisblaze
X-23's handler.

She can manipulate her tangibility/durability. Either become dense enough to take the claws/practically invulnerable or intangible.

StiltmanFTW
blob?

No.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-m8hakw1D-KQ/Uxdyzs_RWcI/AAAAAAAAT6c/hhZi83LD5g4/s1600/snikt.jpg

I swear to God I don't recall. But maybe my mind blocked it out because the way his powers work sound retarded. laughing

He was similar to Mister X... a badass assassin that was kicking ass till Wolverine put him in his place. He raped Nightcrawler, Angel and Iceman (New X-Men "era"wink with ease.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/61618/1203912-scan0006.jpg

Took multiple slashes before that. Along with Carver, that's the best durability showing any low meta had against Wolverine's claws.

staxamillion
that screen is amazing!!!!

I thought I saw where the blob suck in wolvies claw in his gut and stuck it there?

>not trying to make this into a blob thread<

but I thought blob was invulnerable with both feet planted

StiltmanFTW
that screen is amazing!!!!

I thought I saw where the blob suck in wolvies claw in his gut and stuck it there?

>not trying to make this into a blob thread<

but I thought blob was invulnerable with both feet planted

Cartoon from the nineties. Not canon.

Immovable, not invulnerable.

cdtm

Hulk's pants.

StiltmanFTW
Took long enough for that joke to re-appear laughing out loud

Hulk's pants and Robin's anus thumb up

apex_pretador
Black panther

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by apex_pretador
Black panther

Couldn't even take Creed's claws, lol.

http://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/65659/3661955-2+panther+vs+sabretooth+2.jpg

zopzop
Guys anyone from DC that can do it? So far we got a few from Marvel and one from an Indie company.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.