Khal Drogo vs Ka-Zar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

staxamillion
Drogo gets an arakh.

ka-zar his knife.

no interference.
on neutral ground.
chance encounter no prep.

who takes it?

krisblaze
Drogo was tough but Ka-Zar is just another level.

Drogo was still more or less bound by realistic standards.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

And Ka-Zar is not a normal "peak human" by comics standards. He's been enhanced by some mist, surprising even the likes of Black Panther with his strength.

staxamillion
I thought the mist thing was debunked as a myth. all I have to go on is the internet though >no screens<

StiltmanFTW
Myth or no, Ka-Zar does have actual feats. Comic book feats. That are superior to Drogo's limited TV/book showings with ease.

Peak humans from comics are superior to even the best of the Dothraki, plain and simple.

staxamillion
that's true. Khal got killed off in the books so he doesn't have really any feats to speak of. Killed too soon for my tastes.

StiltmanFTW
His best feats are off-screen/off-page. He was supposed to have a perfect track record when it comes to fighting, hence the long braid.

Not enough against someone like Ka-Zar, who can punch someone like Skaar without hurting his hand and knock the spit out of his mouth...

staxamillion
yeah by no feats I meant none we can see.
just knowing he survived that long and having (I think) the largest khalazar has to count for something.

I didn't know Ka-Zar was that BA.

basilisk
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Peak humans from comics are superior to even the best of the Dothraki, plain and simple. This. Peak humans do crazy stuff in the comics.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by staxamillion
yeah by no feats I meant none we can see.
just knowing he survived that long and having (I think) the largest khalazar has to count for something.

It definitely has, it's just that it's not much against Marvel/DC streets.

Ka-Zar has great showings against Daredevil and Kraven, too.

Originally posted by staxamillion
I didn't know Ka-Zar was that BA.

He is full of surprises.

http://i.imgur.com/UdWin96.png

staxamillion
I did read the ka zar run in with DD from back in the day. I tend to forget about that era

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.