Was Vitiate fluent in Midichlorian manipulation?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deronn_solo
What the title says. Was Vitiate ever noted for having any skills in the aforementioned ability?

cs_zoltan
Kys before it's too late.

ares834
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
What the title says.

confused

Deronn_solo
Shiiiiiiiit.

Edited. smile

darthbane77
No I don't believe so. Pretty sure Plagueis invented the technique.

Deronn_solo
Alrighty.

Had to get this out of the way before I got to my rebuttal to Elm, lmao.

Beniboybling

Darth Abonis
I don't even think Vitiate knew about midi-chlorians

S_W_LeGenD
This is not formally implied.

However, what he did to Lord Scourge and his Hands, justifies this query.

SunRazer
Scourge and the Hands were granted immortality through Sith magic, not Midichlorian manipulation.

ILS
Plagy's brand of immortality is biological; the body sustaining itself indefinitely. There's draining external life force to bolster your own, using alchemy, Dark Transfer etc but none of these can necessarily stand the test of eternity or are derived purely from the body (save for Dark Transfer, kind of. In theory you could heal against your body's degradation indefinitely).

Thus Plagueis' seems, to me, to be the most advanced form of longevity, without mentioning that he is making a plaything of the very building blocks of the Force.

Ursumeles
ILS, YOU STILL LIVE!
OMFG! YES!

Azronger
Originally posted by ILS
Plagy's brand of immortality is biological; the body sustaining itself indefinitely. There's draining external life force to bolster your own, using alchemy, Dark Transfer etc but none of these can necessarily stand the test of eternity or are derived purely from the body (save for Dark Transfer, kind of. In theory you could heal against your body's degradation indefinitely).

Thus Plagueis' seems, to me, to be the most advanced form of longevity, without mentioning that he is making a plaything of the very building blocks of the Force.

thumb up

Nice theory.

UCanShootMyNova
Holy an shit. It's the ILleSt motherf*cker to ever walk the streets of our pitiful debate section.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.