Who you gonna call?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
Alright here is the deal. here is a list of several situations in your life. you got the chance to get anyone from comics world to help you out. lets say who ever you choose is teleported to your location and gets to spend the described amount of time with you to help you. here we go...

Scenario 1 - there is some bully who wants to kick your ass. he is right outside of your house and yelling come down here. get down here lets fight. you know he can kick your ass. he is a trained MMA bully who is way bigger and stronger than you. you can call anyone you want from the comics world to appear in your house and get you ready in 24 hours for the fight. the bully is not leaving he brought food, water, a sleeping bag and he is waiting infront of your house. in 24 hours you must fight . who you gonna call??

Scenario 2 - you forgot you have a very difficult exam tommorow. you forgot and didnt prepare for the exam because you were too busy debating on KMC and got into a scan war. before you go to bed your professor suddenly calls you and he is like, did you prepare for the test tommorow?? because i have a surprise for you punks. the exam is going to be extremellyyyyy difficult you are f*cked you iphone screen generation bums. then he hangs up. the exam is going to be very very difficult... you know it. you can call anyone from comics world to help you out with the exam and get you ready for 1 whole hour. who you gonna call???

Scenario 3 - you got out with your friends to the club. you see a fine skank. but she be like yeah i am hot and i know it so dont even make an eye contact with me. the kind of skank that if you accidentally bump into her, she be a drama queen and do signs of ewww get away from me i am too hot dont come near me. you know you want to get that ass at the end of the night. you can call anyone you want from the comics world to help you out for a whole hour. and remember, the character cant go and get her instead of you. the character can only guide you to success. also keep in mind this is no classy lady. this is a skank. because maybe some characters are good with classy ladies but thats a skank. who you gonna call???

scenario 4 - you want to have the perfect physique. you want rock hard abs and look like a comic book character. you can call anyone you want from comics book world to be your personal trainer for a whole month. who you gonna call???

scenario 5 - you got that feeling that your girl cheats on you. you wana find out whats up. she tells you tonight she is going to a closed party with her girlfriends. you tell her great i will come along. and then she be like no its only for us the girls yada yada. you think to yourself ohhh sure only us girls ha. you can call any comic book character you want to find out the truth for you for the night. who you gonna call??? top of the cake you can ask your chosen character to kick the guys ass any way you choose if she does cheat. who you gonna call and what would you ask him to do????

scenario 6 - you have a big event tonight. your boss will be there. gotta look fresh. you need dat style going on all over you. you can call anyone you want from the comics world to help you dress up in style. money is not an issue you got all the money you want. who you gonna call???

scenario 7 - you wana go out and have some fun, but your friends are bummers. nobody wants to get out because boohooo is a little bit too cold and little snowflakes rather stay at home watch some TV. you get to choose to hang out with any comic book character you want for all night long. who you gonna call and what will you do together????

ghostman
1.batman/brutaal batman because.....batman.... and brutaal because evil superman willing to kill

2.professor x. have him mind rape whoever has answers and implant them into my mind

3.tony stark.

4. guys who make a super soldier serum. (preferably sentry's)

5. professor x. make her think she is a newt for the rest of her life. no need to go after the dude. shes the one spreading her pussy for him.

6. tony stark again.

7. tony stark once more LOL

DarkSaint85
The Hulk for all of them.

Dareangel
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

hulk dressing you up laughing laughing laughing

ghostman
HULK IS HULK

beatboks
Stopped reading at scenario 5

THUNDERBOLT for all scenarios. my personal reality warping Genie who makes me stronger, faster, more durable, and better reaction than the bully. Who makes me know more about the subject of the exam than the professor writing the thing. Who makes every woman in the club want me to the point I have the skank begging for it for an hour before I allow her to suck me. who simply knows the truth I tell the ***** nice knowing you and as she screws the guy they both get a nasty little case of both syphilis and hep-B

Dareangel
Originally posted by beatboks
Stopped reading at scenario 5

THUNDERBOLT for all scenarios. my personal reality warping Genie who makes me stronger, faster, more durable, and better reaction than the bully. Who makes me know more about the subject of the exam than the professor writing the thing. Who makes every woman in the club want me to the point I have the skank begging for it for an hour before I allow her to suck me. who simply knows the truth I tell the ***** nice knowing you and as she screws the guy they both get a nasty little case of both syphilis and hep-B

but what about dat style and hanging out

deathslash
First thing's first, this thread is hilarious.

1. Tough choice. I could call any of the baddest ninjas in to teach me (snake eyes, ninjak, batman), call prof x to siphon all knowledge of martial arts out of the bullies head and put it in mine, or just get daredevil to sue this guy on assault and battery charges and get everything that he has after he beats me up.

2. Prof x siphons the answers out of their head and puts them in mine.

3. Tony stark

4. Sanguinius (I don't care if he's not from comics)

5. Daredevil just asks her and he instantly has the answer because of her heart beat.

6. Tony Stark, Bruce Wayne, T'challa, Dick Grayson. ........pick one.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Dareangel

Hulk.

beatboks
Originally posted by Dareangel

Thunderbolt could magically produce anyone my heart desires to hang out with on request and i wouldnt be limited to comic characters.

Time-Immemorial
I'll call Lob's mom

Dr Will Hatch
Deadpool for ALL of the scenarios. big grin

Dareangel
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Deadpool for ALL of the scenarios. big grin

Lol i would love to see deadpook helping with mathematical and physics exam

staxamillion
1. id have the punisher train me to fight. he'd show me the best way to end someone fast
2. professor x cheat sheet FTW yes
3. I'd have Gambit teach me the ways
4. DareDevil would be my personal trainer
5. Mystique goes to infiltrate the party. after while she pretends to be the other guy and tell her that he has super aids
6. id have cypher translate the dopest out fit
7. i always wanted to hang out guy gardner at his bar

basilisk
1. Martian Manhunter. I get him to morph into me then send him out the door and watch him beat the **** out of the guy (on the other hand this guy is trained MMA and Manjobber does job a lot, so second choice could be Mystique).
2. Yeah, Prof X here. Even if somehow I still fail I just get him to mind rape the teacher into filling out the test for me with the right answers. If anyone else happens to find out too?... mind rape.
3. Wolverine.
4. If I have to do it honestly, maybe Cap or Punisher. Dishonestly I just get Panther to bring some of his herbs or find someone with SSS.
5. T-1000
6. Stark or Wayne would do. I'm sure that they have people who do all that stuff for them but they must have picked up something over the years.
7. Prof X - he looks like just a harmless bald guy in a wheelchair, but I would wheel him around pointing out people to mind rape into doing fun stuff.

staxamillion
Originally posted by basilisk

3. Wolverine.

welp He is the best at what he does wink

mighty adam
Black adam all them

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Stoic
1,2,4,5,6 Batman
3. Conan
7. Druuna

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.