Need help with something...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthbane77
I plan on making a Respect Thread for HK-47, but I don;t have access to a lot of his accolades and feats from text (sourcebooks and the like) so I need some help. If anybody has the text I'd appreciate if you copied some of the accolades and feats and shared them with me here. I know I asked about them earlier, but now I really need them. I would appreciate any help that can be offered.

UCanShootMyNova
Ant would be the man to talk to about that.

darthbane77
thumb up

NewGuy01
Huh? Why are you making a respect thread if you don't have access to any information to put on it? You might as well just ask Ant to make the thread if you're gonna have him do the research.

darthbane77
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Huh? Why are you making a respect thread if you don't have access to any information to put on it? You might as well just ask Ant to make the thread if you're gonna have him do the research. I'm doing research myself with what I can, but I'm having friends help me with what I can't get. I'll give credit where it's due.

Zenwolf
There isn't much tbh.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Zenwolf
There isn't much tbh. Yeah, I learned that just now. I'm having trouble really finding much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.