Madison Jefferies (Box) vs Tony Stark (iron man)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
I didn't know much about Madison until I looked him up b/c he appeared on a recent vs post but from what I could see he could be a cool opponent to test Starks metal. Who takes it?

riv6672
I'd be hard pressed to pick a winner, without a ton of evidence either way.
Guh-reat match up.

Zack M
Madison.

riv6672
Thats about a quarter of an ounce. stick out tongue

Scarlet315
Originally posted by riv6672
I'd be hard pressed to pick a winner, without a ton of evidence either way.
Guh-reat match up.

Thanks. I can't call it either.

riv6672
^^^Wish i could be more help.
I guess it comes down to whether or not you believe Iron Man's armor is Jeffries-proof and the internal systems & onboard AI can resist him.

If thats not in play then it becomes a more standard versus.

-K-M-
Jeffries is a technopath and can manipulate metal, plastic and glass at a moleculer level. Unless tony has prep he has no means to counter that

Blair Wind
^Jeffries 99.9999999999999999999% of the time.

riv6672
Originally posted by -K-M-
Jeffries is a technopath and can manipulate metal, plastic and glass at a moleculer level. Unless tony has prep he has no means to counter that
Dont IM armors come with force fields? Wouldnt that prevent someone mucking about with whatever's inside the ff?

Spitballing.

DarkSaint85
Madison, for me. The force field won't help, much as it didn't help against Magneto. Madison is just the same, except much more varied.

riv6672
Neat! Thanks, DS.

Magnon
Yeah, Jeffries stomps unless Tony has some prep.

riv6672
Win win for me, i love both characters!

-K-M-
If it's armor vs armor and no foreign other abilities then I'll give the nod to Tony's suit

Khazra Reborn
Tony's Bleeding Edge suits are more like a nanobot symbiote, than a traditional armor. I'm not certain Box would be able to hack that, if he could he'd probably win. But in a head to head regular fight, Tony would win almost every time IMO.

-K-M-

Khazra Reborn
You're probably right, but you never know with Tony, he's often times immune to things, just because, with no explaination.

-K-M-
Jeffries has shown to manipulate alien and magical metals on the fly. Iron man would need prep to counteract that ability

zopzop
You know a lot of Alpha Flight characters were really underrated for a while on these boards. IMHO, without serious prep, Tony loses............badly.

Scarlet315
There was this time in AvX where even I was surprised about Tony not having any metallic parts in his ironman armor going against magneto. But aside from metal and plastic I don't know what Tony could use. With prep perhaps.

riv6672
Looks like Jeffries really his this, non prep, then.
What a fun thread. thumb up

krisblaze
Obviously IM big grin

riv6672
stick out tongue Say whatcha want, but those comics paved the way for this:

http://i.imgur.com/QZ400If.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.