UnuThul and Nyax run a duo gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles

GM Yoda
Clears.

JKBart
1. Darth Malak | Darth Revan - they murderstomp.
2. Jaina Solo | Darth Caedus - they win; Caedus is a great match for either of them, but Jaina falls after short resistance, and then Jacen gets stomped agaisnt the duo.
3. Vitate(Revan) | Revan(Revan) - they get stomped.
4. Valkorion | Revan - they get stomped.
5. Darth Plagueis | Darth Sidious(EoTPM) - hmm, they lose. UnuThul should be on their level of power, or even above them, but far from their mastery over it; he can overpower them with the Force, but with time, and I doubt he can prevail in a saber combat. Nyax is definitely more powerful than them, but I think in the end Plagueis/Sidious would prevail against Nyax. It's similar to fighting somebody with greater brawn and speed than you, but without skill and tactic. Kinda like Starkiller vs. Gorog and the likes, lol.
6. Valkorion | Darth Sidious(RotS) - they lose.
7. Yoda(RotS) | Darth Sidious(RotS) - they lose.
8. Luke Skywalker(TUF) | Darth Krayt(FotJ) - they lose.
9. Darth Sidious(DE)* | Valkorion - they lose.
10. Luke Skywalker(FotJ) | Yoda(RotS) - they lose.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by JKBart
doubt he can prevail in a saber combat.
Force only smile

JKBart
Ah, didn't see that, damn.

Hmm, that makes it possible they also win 5 and 7.

Tondemonai

Ursumeles
Bump

Deronn_solo

Ursumeles
Reasons?

MythLord
They clear.

"Power flowed through Nyax, such power as no being alive had ever felt. He could reach down into this world, reach through the false crust beneath him, through the natural stone crust beneath that, all the way to where stone turned to sluggish fluid and through to where superheated metals ran like river water. He could crack this world in two, could force the meaningless worker-things to convey him to another, and crack that one, too."

The Ellimist

Deronn_solo
If we start taking hilarious hyperbole as fact: Marr was stated to have defenses more efficient than planetary shields and Valkorion casually one-shotted Marr with a gesture.

Therefore - Valkorion casual Lightning > planet defenses.

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by MythLord
They clear.

"Power flowed through Nyax, such power as no being alive had ever felt. He could reach down into this world, reach through the false crust beneath him, through the natural stone crust beneath that, all the way to where stone turned to sluggish fluid and through to where superheated metals ran like river water. He could crack this world in two, could force the meaningless worker-things to convey him to another, and crack that one, too."

Honestly not as impressive as it sounds without knowing if he'd send both halves of the planet apart (even if they lacked sufficient velocity to overcome the Gravitational Binding Energy, the KE derived from even 1 m/s would be a decent enough feat) as opposed to creating a crack of unknown width (make it thin enough and the volume, despite the surface area the crack covers, will be underwhelming in terms of material destroyed. Still powerful, but the verse has better feats)

The range is nice though

Though I suppose the actual impressive thing here is the implication Nyax is beyond Sidious given Luke would have clearly felt his power

DarthAnt66
I thought the quote was from Durron's perspective, not Luke's.

He has no way of knowing how powerful Luke thought Palpatine was.

ChaosTheory123
I wouldn't know

Was working under the assumption the narrative was omniscient third person because it otherwise holds no water *shrugs*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.