Achilles(DC) vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
remember its the achilles that fought wonder woman and geo force. who wins

carver9
Canonball beat and dominated Gladiator (never happened) so why would you make this thread?

Dareangel
Originally posted by carver9
Canonball beat and dominated Gladiator (never happened) so why would you make this thread?

beat? no. hurt and gave him a degree of beating? yes. now how is it relevant to this thread? even if i thought for a moment canonball beat gladiator, maybe i also think he can beat Achilles? anyway would be much better if you gave an opinion about the thread. if you think its a shitty thread thats also an opinion stick out tongue

Stoic
Marvel sacked Gladiator. Superman does everything that Gladiator can't do. mostly to CIS on the character's part. At this point, you can only blame Kallark's stupidity for his losses. That's why he loses hard here once again. Superman on the other hand would dust Achilles. Kal is just way better, which is likely due to him hanging around the crowds that he does. I mean, he became friends with the Bat after all. What does Kallark have? Clones? Marvel fail.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.