CA Superman Vs DP Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://i.imgur.com/J9Mtzet.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.

http://i.imgur.com/HE4Fl9w.jpg

DarkSaint85
This seems like a massive stomp for Supes.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

This is utter spite.

MightyKalEl
CAS stomps!!!

Insane Titan
Lol @ Riv

Zack M
rolling on floor laughing

krisblaze
boy he bout to do it!

riv6672
So, a win for Supes, then. thumb up smile

emu
Originally posted by riv6672
So, a win for Supes, then. thumb up smile smooth roll eyes (sarcastic)

riv6672
^^^Thank you. smile

I dont believe in stupid questions, just stupid posters answering them.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

It is. CA Superman is the kind of threat that a character like Tyrant would have to prep for several centuries only to come into the battle and still lose a vast majority. They aren't peers at all.

apex_pretador
Tyrant > Thanos > Hulk = The strongest there is > infinite strength > all of DC > Over monitor > Thought robot

Tyrant wins by ABCDEFGH logic.

riv6672
Originally posted by Stoic
It is. CA Superman is the kind of threat that a character like Tyrant would have to prep for several centuries only to come into the battle and still lose a vast majority. They aren't peers at all.
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
^^^Thanks, for actually answering the OP in good faith.

Thanks to the rest (the guy who'd choose Supes over God himself, the other guy who's just as biased but not as funny so is on ignore, the tag along and various smilie users) for doing the usual.

Stoic
^^^Thanks, for actually answering the OP in good faith.

Thanks to the rest (the guy who'd choose Supes over God himself, the other guy who's just as biased but not as funny so is on ignore, the tag along and various smilie users) for doing the usual.

Hey bro, it was a good question. Tyrant is a Universal threat just above the likes of a well fed Galactus, and someone that would likely beat the mess out of the Beyonder. CA Superman most likely would be able to hang with God Doom in terms of all around power. It's really no biggie.

riv6672
Hey bro, it was a good question. Tyrant is a Universal threat just above the likes of a well fed Galactus, and someone that would likely beat the mess out of the Beyonder. CA Superman most likely would be able to hang with God Doom in terms of all around power. It's really no biggie.
Oh i know, i'm just poking the bear. That bear being posters who say whatever they like but are usually fuddled when i do the same.

Again, thanks. Never used CA Supes before, so this was a test drive.

Insane Titan
Riv just showing what a idiot troll he is again.

riv6672
^^^the other guy who's just as biased but not as funny so is on ignore

Insane Titan
Like I said you're a troll idiot who made a spite thread because he's clueless and tries to make it out like he's in the right.

riv6672
Not reading your shit never getes old.

Insane Titan
Not reading your shit never getes old. like your act and knowledgelaughing out loud

riv6672
Still not old.

carver9
Superman stomps

Cogito
I dont believe in stupid questions, just stupid posters answering them.

thumb up Never really understood the hate for unintentional spite threads - doesn't really take any energy to post a wise-ass remark or ignore it.

The Cosmic Armor is a metatextual plot device. Powered by the Superman/Ultraman duality, it's a self-evolving hyperstory capable of instantly adapting to any threat. In the case of Superman Beyond, that threat was the original Mandrakk who was a pseudo-vampire literally eating the concept of story.

Suffice it to say they are not in the same ballpark. It's actually extremely unclear what ballpark the CA is in...

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Cogito
thumb up Never really understood the hate for unintentional spite threads - doesn't really take any energy to post a wise-ass remark or ignore it.

The Cosmic Armor is a metatextual plot device. Powered by the Superman/Ultraman duality, it's a self-evolving hyperstory capable of instantly adapting to any threat. In the case of Superman Beyond, that threat was the original Mandrakk who was a pseudo-vampire literally eating the concept of story.

Suffice it to say they are not in the same ballpark. It's actually extremely unclear what ballpark the CA is in...

I will give you the ballpark......

Cosmic Armor Superman is INVINCIBLE!!!!!!!

Cogito
Well, according to its description that's correct

LordofBrooklyn
Well, according to its description that's correct

Your place in the House of El is secure, brother!

Cogito
pass

LordofBrooklyn
pass

YOU DARE???!!!!!!!

Cogito
jwank

LordofBrooklyn
jwank

YOU WON'T MAKE IT THROUGH THE YEAR AT KMC!!!!!

mad

Cogito
ohhh

zopzop
I love Tyrant, but let's face it, he dies horribly here.

Zack M
Tyrant hacks the cosmic armor.

Cogito
Originally posted by Zack M
Tyrant hacks the cosmic armor. The metatextual armor that instantly adapts to any threat?

Zack M
Tyrant creates a program on the fly that adapts to the CA.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Zack M
Tyrant creates a program on the fly that adapts to the CA.

Not fast enough cause Superman is faster and it is called the Thought robot after all..

riv6672
Thanks for your response about the thread, and especially this:

jwank

You cracked me up with that LoB exchange!

Delta1938

Wasn't Tyrant being fed by Galactus' blasts?

riv6672
Thanks for the bump.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Delta1938
Wasn't Tyrant being fed by Galactus' blasts? Yes

krisblaze
How would Galactus make a mistake like that?

How ****en lazy are these writers?

"Oh no, I attacked him with exactly the kind of energy that empowers him! Oh duh! Shucks darnit cosmic awareness!

Delta1938
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yes

So, basically, he'd still have to be pretty powerful, but fighting a "well fed Galactus" isn't as impressive as I've seen argued in context?

iceman24567
So, basically, he'd still have to be pretty powerful, but fighting a "well fed Galactus" isn't as impressive as I've seen argued in context? Yup it was a pretty heated discussion several years back I always thought that specific fight shouldnt weigh in how his power level placement.

Delta1938
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yup it was a pretty heated discussion several years back I always thought that specific fight shouldnt weigh in how his power level placement.

I agree. It's difficult at best.

abhilegend
Originally posted by krisblaze

"Oh no, I attacked him with exactly the kind of energy that empowers him! Oh duh! Shucks darnit cosmic awareness!
Cosmic awareness only exists on KMC for such purposes.

krisblaze
Originally posted by abhilegend
Cosmic awareness only exists on KMC for such purposes.
How about common sense or memory.

Does Galactus have so much shit going on that he can't remember the one advantage his evil prodigy has?

Boggles the mind how cheap some of these writers are.

zopzop
So, basically, he'd still have to be pretty powerful, but fighting a "well fed Galactus" isn't as impressive as I've seen argued in context? Originally posted by iceman24567
Yup it was a pretty heated discussion several years back I always thought that specific fight shouldnt weigh in how his power level placement.
You people realize Tyrant was absorbing blasts from a FED Galactus and he didn't overload himself right? How is this a low showing for Tyrant?

Delta1938
Originally posted by zopzop
You people realize Tyrant was absorbing blasts from a FED Galactus and he didn't overload himself right? How is this a low showing for Tyrant?

Someone didn't get the point.

Surtur

For that matter why wouldn't he just use cosmic awareness to find planets to feed on and then just teleport there?

Sin I AM
CA Supes is the epitome of plot device and lazy writing. Shit character

iceman24567
Someone didn't get the point. thumb up

krisblaze
Originally posted by Surtur
For that matter why wouldn't he just use cosmic awareness to find planets to feed on and then just teleport there?
Lord knows, the herald business is beyond ridiculous.

psycho gundam

"Oh no, I attacked him with exactly the kind of energy that empowers him! Oh duh! Shucks darnit cosmic awareness! Tyrant feeds on biospheric energies from available planets so every time Galactus feeds Tyrant's overall power dropped. Then when they fought again Tyrant said Galactus' blasts was something he could draw upon being that they were biospheric in origin, but that doesn't change the fact that Galactus still owned him in the past Galactus and told Surfer that fighting Tyrant wasn't something he wanted to do but would do if necessary, but the outcome was never in doubt (Galactus winning)
Originally posted by abhilegend
Cosmic awareness only exists on KMC for such purposes. Could we get some fries with your salt?

riv6672
Originally posted by Surtur
May or may not be useful to you.

https://www.quora.com/If-Galactus-was-an-ancient-being-why-did-he-not-decide-to-have-heralds-before-he-made-the-Silver-Surfer

abhilegend
Originally posted by psycho gundam

Could we get some fries with your salt?

Only if they are served with your tears.

riv6672
Best thread bump of the month.

t0sh
CA Superman has held a Universe on the tips of fingers. Neither Galactus or Tyrant can do anything resembling that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.