Who is the strongest character iceman can defeat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hutchy1345
This is from Marvel or DC universe.

Confused over this lad's power level

Round 1: Full potential
Round 2: Standard Bobby

riv6672
I didnt USED to be confused till i joined this site.
In the last few years every time i've seen him in a thread he's either completely indestructible or jobs enormously.
I look forward to your question(s) getting answered. Hopefully. Maybe.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by hutchy1345

Round 1: Full potential
Round 2: Standard Bobby

Common mistake. Full potential bobby = Standard bobby. They are one and the same. It's not that he jobs he's just a underachieving waste that hasnt had a decent character plot or seen growth in decades. At his best he was hanging with Thor. He should be a planetary level threat. But along with the rest of the original xmen he pretty much has been stagnant for years (Beast, Bobby), dead (Jean, Charles) or become complete shit douche characters (Warren, Scott).

Read up on him. And not Wikipedia entries. Go buy some books

krisblaze
It's absurd how good some of his showings were in the early 90s.

He had this crazy feat in Inferno and there's been nothing since.

hutchy1345
I remember seeing a feat about omnipresence on earth due to his connection to water
I wonder how far that could go? Ie. could he become connected to multiple planets and their moisture?

But yes he seems a case of drastic under-use from writers

Sin I AM
Originally posted by krisblaze
It's absurd how good some of his showings were in the early 90s.

He had this crazy feat in Inferno and there's been nothing since.

Yea he froze the planet inba few panels and took Marko to absolute zero instantly. Dude is beastly when unfettered

I remember seeing a feat about omnipresence on earth due to his connection to water
I wonder how far that could go? Ie. could he become connected to multiple planets and their moisture?

Maybe. I doubt itd be explored as he's not nearly as popular as he use to be. Anything's possible in comics luv

LordofBrooklyn
Apocalypse

Sin I AM
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Apocalypse

No

hutchy1345
Originally posted by Sin I AM
No
No as in he can't beat him or no as in he's not the strongest he can beat?

Sin I AM
No as in he can't beat him or no as in he's not the strongest he can beat?

No as in Bobby cant beat him. It really depends on who he faces...fights are subjective.

hutchy1345
No as in Bobby cant beat him. It really depends on who he faces...fights are subjective.

Why not?

LordofBrooklyn
No

LIES!!!!

DEMONIC LIES!!!

riv6672

Agreed.

It can be seen in the threads he's used in.

Sin I AM
Why not?

Bobby cant really hurt him. But then again neither can Apocalypse. They get bored and walk away. Though i can see Apocalypse using tp on Bobby

riv6672
Would it work on his icy brain? Yeah, probably.

hutchy1345
Bobby was immune to telepathy due to his consciousness being spread throughout the earth I remember seeing a thread of that I think someone tried to shut him down but couldn't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.