Gamora Vs DCnU Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/GA_zps0ca6q7sv.jpg

vs

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/WW_zpshtiyhayj.jpg

leonidas
why would you bother.....?

Cogito
Seriously...

Zack M
A few here said Gamora could beat WW, so maybe she has new feats I'm unaware of?

cdtm
Originally posted by leonidas
why would you bother.....?

Somebody gave a wrong opinion.

It's not spite if the winner is obvious, or so his logic seems to go.

Stoic
Who were the few that said that Gamora would win? I know that she would make it competitive. If you were looking for Diana stomps, it's something that would never happen.

Cogito
WW is equally skilled, has much better gear, and vastly superior stats.

What exactly makes it competitive?

leonidas
Originally posted by Cogito

thumb up

just because gamora made angela work once doesn't mean anything in this case where we compare their feats and stats relative to each other directly.

cdtm
Originally posted by leonidas
thumb up

just because gamora made angela work once doesn't mean anything in this case where we compare their feats and stats relative to each other directly.

Ronan. The guy held his own from Thor, to Surfer, to Ravenous (KO'd the last one.)

Not to mention, making Maxim work (Who could arguably take WW.)

Stoic

She may not be as skilled, because if she was, no one would ever defeat her in combat with the level of strength that she brings. Gamora is as skilled as the most skillful MA's in comics. This is the exact reason why Angela wasn't able to slaughter her. Gamora is a product of Thanos. She was trained and augmented to be one of the deadliest beings in the universe in terms of martial arts fighting skill. There really isn't much to justify. It would be competitive. Diana would not stomp her, but she would win.

Zack M
How skilled is Angela? Didn't Gamora get gutted by Wolverine?

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
She may not be as skilled, because if she was, no one would ever defeat her in combat with the level of strength that she brings. Gamora is as skilled as the most skillful MA's in comics. This is the exact reason why Angela wasn't able to slaughter her. Gamora is a product of Thanos. She was trained and augmented to be one of the deadliest beings in the universe in terms of martial arts fighting skill. There really isn't much to justify. It would be competitive. Diana would not stomp her, but she would win.

I think Gamora can take a share (On average, considering WW's rogues consist of characters like Cheeta..)

If we're using WW's best vs Gamora's best, then yeah, WW wins.

But so do a lot of characters, from Flash to my boy Lord Rand. We're either taking averages, or top ends, but not both (Or switching it up depending on your favorites.)

Stoic
Originally posted by Zack M

Do you want me to bring up all of the times that Diana has been tagged by characters with less skill than Wolverine? I really don't want to go down Low Ball avenue with you, so I'll just keep it like this. Wonder Woman will win but it will not be a stomp, it will be competitive.

Cogito
Let's not delve into Diana's lows. She has thousands of appearances, it's a natural consequence.

Stoic
Let's not delve into Diana's lows. She has thousands of appearances, it's a natural consequence.

No ones going there. Gamora is simply extremely skilled in terms of fighting ability. Angela would have slaughtered her if not for her being a slightly better fighter. They like to try to even things out a bit in comics as to not have one particular character capable of destroying everyone that they run into. Not sure why I'd actually have to justify Gamora's extreme skill (it's on panel). If you were to give her a handicap, and put her in a fight with Black Adam, I'm betting that she'd beat the tar out of him. Can Diana beat the tar out of Black Adam? probably not. Wanna know why, or do you get it? It's the exact same reason why Batman has beaten the mess out of Bane.

cdtm
Doesn't Gamora also have a pretty ridiculous healing factor now?

In her battle with Ronan, she was essentially covered in cosmic energy.

Zack M
Originally posted by Stoic
Do you want me to bring up all of the times that Diana has been tagged by characters with less skill than Wolverine? I really don't want to go down Low Ball avenue with you, so I'll just keep it like this. Wonder Woman will win but it will not be a stomp, it will be competitive.

You didn't answer my question. What has Angela done, combat wise. Gamora is overrated.

t0sh
Gamora looks hot in that picture.

cdtm
You didn't answer my question. What has Angela done, combat wise. Gamora is overrated.

Don't you remember issue 114 of Avenger's: Top Gear?

Beat a trans+ level cosmic being called "The Stig", who no one has ever defeated before.

Zack M
Originally posted by cdtm
Don't you remember issue 114 of Avenger's: Top Gear?

Beat a trans+ level cosmic being called "The Stig", who no one has ever defeated before.

That doesn't show her hth skills.

t0sh
Gamora has put down Odinforce Thor before. She takes this rather easily.

cdtm
That doesn't show her hth skills.

It was a race to save the universe, man!

Zack M
Originally posted by cdtm
It was a race to save the universe, man!

I'm talking about hth feats that display her skills. That's not one of them.

t0sh
Gamora:

-Was trained by Thanos.
ttp://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/2532/2432259-warlockinfinitywatch09_10.jpg
-Is an excellent striker, so much so that she can hurt Thanos.
ttp://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/2532/2432333-warlockinfinitywatch008_18.jpg
-Can nerve strike The Thing.
ttp://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/2532/2432338-crusades_05_27.jpg
-Able to nerve strike Cyclops with one arm held by Logan.
ttp://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/2532/2432341-infinty_wars_04_11.jpg

-Can dodge blasts by a Thanos clone.
ttp://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/2532/2432351-infinity_abyss_4_of_6_03.jpg
-Can dodge attacks from Thanos himself.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/2532/2432356-warlockinfinitywatch008_14.jpg

Zack M
Originally posted by t0sh
Gamora:

-Was trained by Thanos.
ttp://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/2532/2432259-warlockinfinitywatch09_10.jpg
-Is an excellent striker, so much so that she can hurt Thanos.
ttp://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/2532/2432333-warlockinfinitywatch008_18.jpg
-Can nerve strike The Thing.
ttp://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/2532/2432338-crusades_05_27.jpg
-Able to nerve strike Cyclops with one arm held by Logan.
ttp://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/2532/2432341-infinty_wars_04_11.jpg

-Can dodge blasts by a Thanos clone.
ttp://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/2532/2432351-infinity_abyss_4_of_6_03.jpg
-Can dodge attacks from Thanos himself.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/2532/2432356-warlockinfinitywatch008_14.jpg

Trained by Thanos. laughing out loud

tkitna
Trained by Thanos. laughing out loud

You laugh about this and have the gull to bring up Wolverine gutting her when everybody knows she got distracted before it happened. Sheesh.

carver9

Troll

Zack M
Originally posted by tkitna
You laugh about this and have the gull to bring up Wolverine gutting her when everybody knows she got distracted before it happened. Sheesh.

That's why I asked in a form of a question.

Zack M
Originally posted by carver9
Troll

Who wins, Carter? laughing out loud

carver9
Who wins, Carter? laughing out loud

It's obvious who wins which is the reason you made this thread.

Zack M
It's obvious who wins which is the reason you made this thread.

How does WW deal with the superior skill edge?

carver9
There is no superior skills. Wonder Woman takes on and defeats Kryptonians. Defeated Mongul and curbed Supergirl while holding back. Run through Yellow Lanterns with ease and takes on Super Doom temporarily. Move so fast that Super girl didn't even see her flinch, etc, etc, etc...

This is a non fight and you know it. Wonder Woman blitz and ties her up as soon as the bell ring and yes, that's in character for her. Please make a more challenging thread so that people can actually debate in it.

Zack M
There is no superior skills. Wonder Woman takes on and defeats Kryptonians. Defeated Mongul and curbed Supergirl while holding back. Run through Yellow Lanterns with ease and takes on Super Doom temporarily. Move so fast that Super girl didn't even see her flinch, etc, etc, etc...

This is a non fight and you know it. Wonder Woman blitz and ties her up as soon as the bell ring and yes, that's in character for her. Please make a more challenging thread so that people can actually debate in it.

But like others have said, Gamora took it to Angela. Someone who is as skilled as WW.

Badabing
Stop.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.