Final Round: Shaman X-Man vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Shaman X-Man

vs

Silver Surfer

Sin I AM
Norrin. And it should go pretty much the same way the cable fight went

"Id"
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Norrin. And it should go pretty much the same way the cable fight went

X-Man is very distinct to Cable, not to mention the circumstances

leonidas
too many great showings for ss for me to take nate for a majority here.

Galan007
Surfer. Though it could potentially be a hard-earned win for him if we factor-in Nate's more esoteric abilities(ie. side-stepping into Planck time and whathaveyou.)

abhilegend
Surfer

"Id"
Personally (w/personal bias activated).

Its difficult to see the outcome of this battle in his Shaman Levels.
Physical Force - Nate as him being potentially moon wrecking, is extremely high. With his armor he stood up to Thanos. Without his Armor he stood up to Modt.

Raw Speed - Toss up. Surfers Raw Speed is going up against X-Man Stepping in between moments.

Durability - Toss Up. Surfers natural defenses hold up him flying through black holes, yet Nate's psionic armor and shields hold up to beatings by Modt, the fact that he can reform makes it difficult to put down.

Energy output - In raw energy out put, Surfer but Nate has solid shields to hold up. Mind whammy Nate, but Surfers has solid telepathic defenses.

Energy/Matter Manipulations: Split. Surfer is the Superior Energy/Matter Manipulator but what does that mean against some that locally manipulate reality?

Stamina - Surfer

Just my 2cents

Galan007
Worth noting that the psi-armor he used against the Thanosi, along with the shield he used against Modt, were pre-Shaman. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Yeah but Id is a Superfan, and thus, knows jack all about anyone else.

krisblaze
Is the armour in play here?

I always assumed that it was more or less internalized in his Shaman form.

He certainly seemed to have superhuman stats.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by "Id"
X-Man is very distinct to Cable, not to mention the circumstances

Yea cable is a better fighter.

Originally posted by Galan007
Surfer. Though it could potentially be a hard-earned win for him if we factor-in Nate's more esoteric abilities(ie. side-stepping into Planck time and whathaveyou.)

U found that scene with Ares impressive?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.