Daken vs. X-23

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Heirs to Logan's Legacy battle it out.

Who wins?

*Morals off for Laura

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e1/1d/af/e11daf13326090a7e465b0c659e0110e.jpg

vs.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0e/All-New_Wolverine.jpg

AlmightyKfish
I don't think Laura has any real counter to Daken's pheromones.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
I don't think Laura has any real counter to Daken's pheromones.

This.

AlmightyKfish
Maybe if she were trigger scented up? It seems to overwrite pretty much anything sensory so if that were the case she'd probably take it.

Sin I AM
Maybe if she were trigger scented up? It seems to overwrite pretty much anything sensory so if that were the case she'd probably take it.

She's sloppy now...iirc. Is she still off her game?

StiltmanFTW

No.

Wolverine restrained Trigger Laura in her own comic easily.

Daken held his own against Laura, Armor and Pixie.

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
She's sloppy now...iirc. Is she still off her game?

What happened for her to be off her game?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9

She's trying hard to replace Wolverine - including his tactics like ignoring being set on fire and overall badassery - that's not exactly easy.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
She's trying hard to replace Wolverine - including his tactics like ignoring being set on fire and overall badassery - that's not exactly easy.

That's doesn't mean she is off her game though.

StiltmanFTW
That's doesn't mean she is off her game though.

It does, as we saw her getting effortlessly pwnt by the Blob.

There is more info about that in the comic.

abhilegend
Laura brings her boyfriend Cyclops to win this. Right stiltverine?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
Laura brings his boyfriend Cyclops to win this. Right stiltverine?

wtfoRESVir0

abhilegend
You have no power here!!!!!!

carver9
It does, as we saw her getting effortlessly pwnt by the Blob.

There is more info about that in the comic.

So Blob beating her means she is off her game?

DarkSaint85
Means she rushes in blindly without any tactics.

Last we saw of Daken, he had stopped being so sloppy. He was actually scheming and tactical (see Wolverines #1, iirc).

StyleTime
@carver. The storyline where Blob smashes Laura was about her being off her game, and generally acting invincible. I can post a scan if you want. It gets mentioned a couple of times, and she fights out of character repeatedly, because they need make her stupid relationship with Angel compelling.

And, of course, they must continue shitting on her character, or she might get interesting again. Can't have that now can we? Yay Marvel!

DarkSaint85
And Daken is meant to be on point with his game now. Trying to live up to Wolvy and all that.

Sin I AM

Basically what everyone else said. Daken went thru his suicidal stage out in Cali when he was taking those drugs and itcwas effing up his powers. He reconciled with Logan with their fight and ultimately their death. Since then he's become a modern day Wolverine. Cool, calm and deadly. He doesn't lack focus. Lauras character development stopped after Logan died when she got shoehorned into being THE wolverine. She has not earned the title. Her ragdolling by Blob just emphasizes that.

StiltmanFTW
So Blob beating her means she is off her game?

In three moves... without getting tagged at all... of course.

Laura even had help, ffs.

psycho gundam
wtfoRESVir0 http://www.suicide.org/hotlines/international/india-suicide-hotlines.html

StyleTime
Just to clarify, I'm not siding against Laura."Laura is upset over her boyfriend" drama appears to be over with, and Laura and Daken stalemated when Daken's healing factor still worked. Now, he's gives up a really big edge to her, unless he regained it recently.

The pheromones are a problem, but Laura has the healing factor advantage, and is likely faster. Her taking this is totally possible.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StyleTime
but Laura has the healing factor advantage, and is likely faster.

what are u basing this on?

StyleTime
Daken not having his healing factor currently, and Laura being an on panel bullet timer.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StyleTime
Daken not having his healing factor currently, and Laura being an on panel bullet timer.

His hf is gone? When did that happen. I havent kept up. Bullet timing isnt a serious feat for streets imo

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
When did that happen.

The whole b*llshit with that vampire-esque creature that Blade was hunting, I think?

Laura has been also on panel shown to be slower than Wolverine.

But. Without his hf, Daken should lose some speed, actually... as it's responsible for stats enhancing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.