Speed vs Power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Thanos and Death Sentry

vs

Wally and Zoom (before reboot)

Bloodlusted but still fighting with common sense.

No going back in time.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Zoom

Bloodlusted with common sense.

No going back in time.

You make it so easy

RealityWarper
Either in team 1 can solo easily.

Wally and Zoom don't have the ability to hurt them.

apex_pretador
Thanos is enough.

Zoom can't hurt him and the only thing Flash can do is speed-steal.
All Thanos needs is a thought.

DarkSaint85
Love the handicaps thumb up

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Love the handicaps thumb up

Pretty much. Hunter is jus gonna stand there with his hands folded since he cant use his powers.

Scarlet315
Thanos keeps them there as statues for his visitors with a sign saying fastest men alive

Galan007
Fun thread idea, carver. thumb up

Once again, Sentry is useless. thumb up

RealityWarper
Sentry kills the other team effortlessly with a thought.

This is a complete mismatch.

h1a8
Speed steal, IMP, etc.
Spite Thread.

RealityWarper
Reality manipulation, immortal, and >>>>>>>>>>>> Molecule Man and Beyonder.

Spite Thread.

Galan007
Originally posted by h1a8
Speed steal, IMP, etc.
Spite Thread. Yep.

Sentry can do nothing but get wtf-stomped here. thumb up

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Galan007
Yep.

Sentry can do nothing but get wtf-stomped here. thumb up

Delusional people are beautiful. thumb up

Wally West and Barry Allen struggle with their Rogue gallery of low-level villains with low-level abilities... I mean that even Abra Kadabra with his cheap technological tricks is a BIG THREAT to Wally but hey, Forum Flash is clearly a fan-fictional version of the comic book Flash.

Call me when any Flash has actually a feat of beating a Superman-level character...

Thanos is already way too high in the food chain for Flash to do anything...

Sentry is far beyond the likes of Molecule Man and you still believes that Flash has a chance against him.

That's the funniest thing that I've read today besides Dvampire's posts. laughing Happy Dance

Sin I AM
Sentry is not beyond Molecule Man

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
You make it so easy

Zoom or Flash can not go back in time to 1561 and kill a being when they were a baby (throw out there date). I'm not limiting Zoom powers here. Stop trolling.

Galan007
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Sentry is not beyond Molecule Man I agree. He's totally worthless here. thumb up

Sin I AM
Zoom or Flash can not go back in time to 1561 and kill a being when they were a baby (throw out there date). I'm not limiting Zoom powers here. Stop trolling.

Well your op was confusing. Going back in time is self bfr which is against forum rules so i figured that. I just assumed you knew nothing about Zooms powers.

That aside what exactly is blood-lust with common sense? Its kinda an oxymoron like reasonably insane or jumbo shrimp.

RealityWarper

It doesn't matter.

Morgana le Fay performed a time-kill against Sentry but he came back without problems.

The team can't win even with that.

At worst Sentry reforms instantly and erase Zoom from the timeline.

Flyattractor
So what is to stop Flash from fazing out Thano's important bits?

C/P/W/Is-issis..

Zack M
Zoom solos.

DarkSaint85
Flash BFRs them. Good thread.

carver9

IF someone is Bloodlusted, the last thing they are thinking about is a compassionate way of beating someone. Get that nonsense out of my thread.

DarkSaint85
As per OP, they still have common sense. Its the fastest, easiest way to winsmile

carver9
IF someone is Bloodlusted, the last thing they are thinking about is a compassionate way of beating someone. Get that nonsense out of my thread.

DarkSaint85

Bloodlusted but still fighting with common sense.

Oh shit, look at these two guys....phuck, I want to beat them so badly, they'll wish they were never born...but the God Carver has stopped me from making that wish a reality.

Better end things quick, every punch I've landed on that Sentry guy, he's just reformed from (and has even torn his own head apart).

Better BFR him.

This was a great thread.

carver9

DarkSaint85
Oh shit, look at these two guys....phuck, I want to beat them so badly, they'll wish they were never born...but the God Carver has stopped me from making that wish a reality.

Better end things quick, every punch I've landed on that Sentry guy, he's just reformed from (and has even torn his own head apart).

Better BFR him.

This was a great thread.

apex_pretador
Sentry doesn't matter, but Thanos is immune to BFR.

DarkSaint85
How did he get back from the Cancerverse? Was it ever explained?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.