If savage hulk is 100

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Huggernaut(wwh)
Juggernaut(wwh)
Juggernaut (thor)
Juggernaut (xmen)

Stoic
To me, this is partially an impossible question to answer. Savage Hulk doesn't have a static strength level, but then again neither does the Green Scar. The Juggernaut (Cain) when not amplified, has never been shown to be as strong as the Hulk based on his strength showings to date. It took him years to get out of a mountain that had caved in on him. The Green Scar is far superior to the Savage Hulk due to being able to ramp up his strength at will. I don't think that I can answer the question because neither have a static level of strength.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Stoic
To me, this is partially an impossible question to answer. Savage Hulk doesn't have a static strength level, but then again neither does the Green Scar. The Juggernaut (Cain) when not amplified, has never been shown to be as strong as the Hulk based on his strength showings to date. It took him years to get out of a mountain that had caved in on him. The Green Scar is far superior to the Savage Hulk due to being able to ramp up his strength at will. I don't think that I can answer the question because neither have a static level of strength. save hulk being stronger than thor or hercules

Stoic
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
save hulk being stronger than thor or hercules

Plot often ignores little things like progressive strength increase unless the writer wants the character to be seen in their full light. Else the Hulk would have thrown either Thor, or Hercules around for the entire conflict. Hercules should have never given the Hulk any trouble.

The Green Scar crushes all doubt of either being remotely close to his strength level. Just an example of when writers want to play up the Hulk's strength vs times when it is ignored for the sake of plot.

TethAdamTheRock
So wwh was atleast 4 times thor strength

Stoic
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
So wwh was atleast 4 times thor strength

According to canon, WW Hulk was known as the Green Scar. The Green Scar was the World Breaker that we saw during the Heart of the Monster arc. At base level he was Thor or better level strength, but he had the ability to ramp up to planet crushing strength levels within seconds. He was too much of a threat to Earth. Because of that, Marvel had to drastically nerf the character, and wrote a plot to do just that. They brought in a crazed Banner, and Doom had to perform surgery on his mind so that he could never again reach the levels that he was at during the HOTM arc. The Green Scar was over a hundred times stronger than Hercules at the height of his power. All canon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.