Knowledge/Wisdom ...vs....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Scenario:

You're you..whoever you are and it's lunchtime. So you head out to grab a bite a some local establishment. You order your food have a seat and start fondling your phone. As you sit there basking in the afterglow of another e-troll owned, two gents walk up and take a seat. Mildly annoyed and ready to sprout out some verbose ownage uou look closely and realise your new dining companions are none other than Spock & Data.

After the prerequisite wtf looks, blank stares and feigned search for Aston Kutcher ends you ask these two yahoos what do they want. 10 minutes later of convoluted backstory aside they get to the plot. One of these 2 will be your guide. Data has near infinite encyclopedic knowledge from an advanced civilization. Spock has a lifetime of wisdom of that same civilization. There charge is to assisr you in the betterment of mankind. Here's the 22. If you choose Spock...he's only here to bring about the best of you. He's gonna implement some plan to make you the greatest version of yourself possible. This does not however include loved ones, friends, etc and as you progress you begin to slowly lose your humanity. If you choose Data, you get his knowledge. However this in no way (albeit noway directly) benefits you. You're just the step in which humanity flourishes. You will very well end up exactly on the same trajectory you were headed when you entered that restaurant.

Who do you choose?

Khazra Reborn
What's stopping me from using Data's knowledge for myself?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.