Afterthought vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Both are Bloodlusted.

1st fight...basic knowledge.
2nd fight...no knowledge of each other is given to either.

DarkSaint85
Difficult to say.

After thought seems to have human stamina, but some degree of superhuman strength. Haven't seen enough of him to judge, really.

Have you read the two issues he appeared in yet?

For now, Spidey, unless someone can convince me otherwise.

spetznaz
Doesn't Afterthought only see 6 seconds into the future? Is that sufficient to fend off someone with the speed of Spider-Man?

I would say Spider-Man.

Unless AT has sufficient super speed to take advantage of his 6 second advantage. Unless he has such speed, what may help him against someone like Batman would not help him against someone like Spidey.

In the same way Spidey's spider sense would not help him against a KMC Quicksilver

carver9
Hhhhmmmm, Afterthought sees 6 seconds in the future whereas Spiderman sees the world at a halt.

Sin I AM
Not enough feats. People are such bandwagon jumpers

spetznaz
Originally posted by carver9
Hhhhmmmm, Afterthought sees 6 seconds in the future whereas Spiderman sees the world at a halt.

Good point.

I just don't see AT having sufficient speed to dodge someone like Spidey. Parker's speed would simply be too high for someone with 'peak' human abilities to dodge. Seeing forward just 6 seconds leaves very little reaction time, and while in comics such a character can be shown to dodge someone like Spidey (haven't the likes of Captain America and Daredevil hanged with Spidey???), and thus in a comic anything is possible.

But in KMC, Spider-Man is a really dangerous character (even in character, taking out PIS/CIS) and a 6 second forward window would be simply not be enough. A bloodlusted Spider-Man would be an insanely difficult fight for anyone without REAL powers.

DarkSaint85
Carver has never actually read anything with Afterthought in it; he relies on scans here and there.

Afterthought has a portal based power he can activate at anytime.

carver9
So who wins the battle?

DarkSaint85
So who wins the battle?

Are you unable to read?

leonidas
laughing out loud

Zack M
He sees 5 seconds. More than enough time to evade spidey. If it were like rose wilson, which was only a second, them I'd say spidey.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Are you unable to read?

You're getting off topic. It's not my fault I got to help you stay on topic.

carver9
Originally posted by Zack M
He sees 5 seconds. More than enough time to evade spidey. If it were like rose wilson, which was only a second, them I'd say spidey.

Evade someone that see the world in slow mo? I doubt that.

Zack M
Evade someone that see the world in slow mo? I doubt that.

He's already dodged a speedster.

carver9
He's already dodged a speedster.

Who did he dodge?

Zack M
Midnighter, whom has shown super speed.

Stoic
He'd be able to dodge the first one, but every subsequent attempt would leave him seeing himself getting jacked up, and unable to compensate for the speed gap.

carver9
Midnighter, whom has shown super speed.

So you're saying Midnighter is just as fast if not faster than Spiderman? That's laughable at best.

Zack M
So you're saying Midnighter is just as fast if not faster than Spiderman? That's laughable at best.

Prove that he's not. Prove that spiderman can hit a precog.

carver9
Prove that he's not. Prove that spiderman can hit a precog.

Lol...Midnighter couldn't hit a Precog...Remember, he got slaughtered during their first encounter. He prepped during their second fight.

Anyways, Afterthought has human level stats going against speedster...someone that sees bullets in slow mo. Someone that sees the world in slow motion.

Anyways, if you want to see him fighting a Precog, here ya go. He is fighting someone that is far faster than Afterthought AND has the ability to see in the future and he is keeping up with her...

He didn't even have his Spider sense.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/2532/2425185-tasm_666023_024.jpg

Do you have any other requests?

Zack M
Lol...Midnighter couldn't hit a Precog...Remember, he got slaughtered during their first encounter. He prepped during their second fight.

Anyways, Afterthought has human level stats going against speedster...someone that sees bullets in slow mo. Someone that sees the world in slow motion.

Anyways, if you want to see him fighting a Precog, here ya go. He is fighting someone that is far faster than Afterthought AND has the ability to see in the future and he is keeping up with her...

He didn't even have his Spider sense.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/2532/2425185-tasm_666023_024.jpg

Do you have any other requests?

How far can she see in the future? What are her feats?

Spidey didn't even win.

Stoic

Spidey didn't even win.

His mind may live in the future, but can the same thing be said of his body? Nope, which is why he'd only see himself being pummeled 5 seconds into the future without the ability to do anything about it.

Zack M
Originally posted by Stoic
His mind may live in the future, but can the same thing be said of his body? Nope, which is why he'd only see himself being pummeled 5 seconds into the future without the ability to do anything about it.

Like he did Midnighter? A more skilled fighter than Spidey? HAHAHA

carver9

Spidey didn't even win.

LOL... she see much further than 6 seconds to the point Spiderman said she already saw the end of the fight.

He didnt have to beat her. Him even being a challenge while being hindered from his spider sense is a far better ft. Remember, she a fighter with Spider powers and the ability to see the future. Thats a far better ft than fightiing afterthought.

Zack M
LOL... she see much further than 6 seconds to the point Spiderman said she already saw the end of the fight.

He didnt have to beat her. Him even being a challenge while being hindered from his spider sense is a far better ft. Remember, she a fighter with Spider powers and the ability to see the future. Thats a far better ft than fightiing afterthought.

Not impressive. Afterthough owned a much better fighter, with enhancements to boot.

carver9
Not impressive. Afterthough owned a much better fighter, with enhancements to boot.

Afterthought is a human who can see in the future.

Madam is a Super human with Spiderman powers and someone who knows Martial arts and she can also see in the future.

Do you not see the difference in this?

Zack M
Afterthought is a human who can see in the future.

Madam is a Super human with Spiderman powers and someone who knows Martial arts and she can also see in the future.

Do you not see the difference in this?

Not enough. Afterthought defeated (and easily) someone with super speed, healing, durability, super strength, etc... Much more impressive than stalemating someone who's not even a top tier fighter. wink

carver9
Not enough. Afterthought defeated (and easily) someone with super speed, healing, durability, super strength, etc... Much more impressive than stalemating someone who's not even a top tier fighter. wink

Ok, you're trolling.

Take away Madam web precog and take away afterthought precog, who would win?

Zack M
Ok, you're trolling.

Take away Madam web precog and take away afterthought precog, who would win?

Nah, you fail to comprehend the feats. Afterthough's claim to fame was that he never lost. He saw everything Midnighter DID and he had a super computer to see all the outcomes, but it failed.

Stoic
Nah, you fail to comprehend the feats. Afterthough's claim to fame was that he never lost. He saw everything Midnighter DID and he had a super computer to see all the outcomes, but it failed.

You can't base anything on what Midnighter did or could not do, just like you can't say that he's a better fighter than Spiderman when they have completely different fighting styles. The only thing that matters is that Afterthought may be just that, an afterthought once DC ignores the character in favor of their more famous ones. Come back once Afterthought has been around for a couple hundred issues.

Zack M
You can't base anything on what Midnighter did or could not do, just like you can't say that he's a better fighter than Spiderman when they have completely different fighting styles. The only thing that matters is that Afterthought may be just that, an afterthought once DC ignores the character in favor of their more famous ones. Come back once Afterthought has been around for a couple hundred issues.

Midnighter is listed as one of the best fighters on his earth. We know Midnighter has super speed to an extent, and Afterthought destroyed him.

carver9

Spiderman is stronger than Midnighter, faster, more durable...he has every physical advantage so I'm trying to understand why you are bringing up Afterthought beating him when AT is a human with precog. If anything, that makes Midnighter look bad. This is how Spiderman handle punches from top tier humans...

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/Newer/Punisher-Zone-008.jpg

Do you want to compare punching fts between Punisher and AT?

Zack M
Not good enough. Midnighter owned someone who was nearly as fast as Flash. Spidey isn't anywhere near that level. Nice try, though. thumb up

carver9
Not good enough. Midnighter owned someone who was nearly as fast as Flash. Spidey isn't anywhere near that level. Nice try, though. thumb up

LOL... Spiderman has defeated Heralds who have fts. You can keep bringing up those nobodies if you want.

Stoic
Midnighter is listed as one of the best fighters on his earth. We know Midnighter has super speed to an extent, and Afterthought destroyed him.

Yeah and Superman once stated that J'onn was the most powerful being on Earth. All lip service and hyperbole.

Zack M
LOL... Spiderman has defeated Heralds who have fts. You can keep bringing up those nobodies if you want.

None not as fast as Mids. smile Stop getting angry, I didn't write this stuff.

Stoic

Deathstroke did as well. I wouldn't give him odds against Spiderman though.

Zack M
Deathstroke did as well. I wouldn't give him odds against Spiderman though.

Not even close to what Mids did.

carver9
None not as fast as Mids. smile Stop getting angry, I didn't write this stuff.

And Mids isnt as fast as Spiderman either. You asked me to provide you with a ft of Spiderman fighting a precog. I did just that and you then try to downplay the showing when overall, the person Spiderman held his own against is superior in every way to Afterthought. What would I have to post to convince you that Spiderman takes this?

carver9
Not even close to what Mids did.

What speed ft does that guy have that proves he is on Flash level of speed.

Zack M
And Mids isnt as fast as Spiderman either. You asked me to provide you with a ft of Spiderman fighting a precog. I did just that and you then try to downplay the showing when overall, the person Spiderman held his own against is superior in every way to Afterthought. What would I have to post to convince you that Spiderman takes this?

Counting his feats, he's faster. At the very least, equal. I'd like to see Spidey change in his costume so fast, nobody saw him. Or stop a bloodlusted speedster that is almost as fast as Flash. Not gonna happen, buddy.

Stoic
What speed ft does that guy have that proves he is on Flash level of speed.

Well he avoided the invincible Midnighter and made all of his fans bleed from the butt crack region.

Zack M
I'd like to see Spidey fight with a hole punched through him.

carver9
Counting his feats, he's faster. At the very least, equal. I'd like to see Spidey change in his costume so fast, nobody saw him. Or stop a bloodlusted speedster that is almost as fast as Flash. Not gonna happen, buddy.

laughing out loud

Spiderman has dodge attacks coming at him at light speed but you are impressed with someone changing their clothing. Spiderman blitzed Firelord so fast that he was helpless against it.

Here he blitz Masterson Thor...he couldnt even lay a hand on him and probably would've lost if he didnt use Mjlonir.

http://i.imgur.com/neE8dzx.jpg

But yet you are impressed with nobodies getting beat. Question, what fts does that guy have that proves he is as fast as Flash.?

carver9
Well he avoided the invincible Midnighter and made all of his fans bleed from the butt crack region.

laughing out loud

Zack M
laughing out loud

Spiderman has dodge attacks coming at him at light speed but you are impressed with someone changing their clothing. Spiderman blitzed Firelord so fast that he was helpless against it.

Here he blitz Masterson Thor...he couldnt even lay a hand on him and probably would've lost if he didnt use Mjlonir.

But yet you are impressed with nobodies getting beat. Question, what fts does that guy have that proves he is as fast as Flash.?

Firelord. laughing out loud weak example. not good enough, bud.

carver9
Firelord. laughing out loud weak example. not good enough, bud.

Wait a minute. Has Afterthought defeated someone on Firelord level?

Zack M
Firelord is a jobber. laughing out loud

Stoic
I'd like to see Spidey fight with a hole punched through him.

That' not how Spiderman operates, that's how Wolverine and Midnighter operate. Spiderman has his SS that allows him to avoid being punctured. Which is why you can't compare them in terms of fighting ability.

Zack M
That' not how Spiderman operates, that's how Wolverine and Midnighter operate. Spiderman has his SS that allows him to avoid being punctured. Which is why you can't compare them in terms of fighting ability.

but not avoid being hit. Mids only needs one blow. The death blow. smile

carver9
Firelord is a jobber. laughing out loud

Who gave Silver Surfer and Thor hell.

carver9
but not avoid being hit. Mids only needs one blow. The death blow. smile

Mids isn't in this thread. We just saw how Spiderman handle punches from humans.

Zack M
Who gave Silver Surfer and Thor hell.

Who has troubles with a mid tier hero. laughing out loud Firelord sucks, dude.

carver9
Who has troubles with a mid tier hero. laughing out loud Firelord sucks, dude.

Educate me. What mid tier hero?

Zack M
Educate me. What mid tier hero?

laughing out loud

Sin I AM
Hmmm i just realised this was a bait thread. Gettin sloppy in my old age

carver9
laughing out loud

Educate me. I'm lost on Firelord. Need your help bro.

Zack M
Stop baiting, Carv. sad

DarkSaint85
You're getting off topic. It's not my fault I got to help you stay on topic.

Read my very first post in this thread.

The very second post anyone posted lol.

Scarlet315

What!?, Not impressive!; Fighter+Spider powers+precog. I wouldn't know where to start.

Zack M
Originally posted by Scarlet315
What!?, Not impressive!; Fighter+Spider powers+precog. I wouldn't know where to start.

Not really . She couldn't even beat a spidey without SS.

Scarlet315
My guess is b/c spidey's been fighting aliens, gods, mutants, etc since he was a teenager and even before spiderfu developed a fighting style on his own. That and he uses his brain as much as his spider based powers

emu
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Hmmm i just realised this was a bait thread. Gettin sloppy in my old age lulz

StiltmanFTW
Hmmm i just realised this was a bait thread. Gettin sloppy in my old age

Alcohol-related dementia.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by emu
lulz

Hey 👋 emu!!

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Alcohol-related dementia.

Im actually cutting back 👍...for now😈

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud

What?? That scan is as old as my grandma.

Here, from Avengers 001, released 26 October 2016:

Spidey is as fast as a bird....

https://s14.postimg.org/x9ea3msxd/15_26.jpg

Great Spidey sense!!

Sin I AM

Great Spidey sense!!

I loled

DarkSaint85
Am only taking it tongue in cheek - but as soon as I read that, I thought I bet Stilt loves this...

Sin I AM
Am only taking it tongue in cheek - but as soon as I read that, I thought I bet Stilt loves this...

Guarantee someone uses that scan as Parker only getting hit because it was light based/energy attack thus light speed. Or because redwing is a friend and didnt set off his ss ...guarantee

DarkSaint85
Guarantee someone uses that scan as Parker only getting hit because it was light based/energy attack thus light speed. Or because redwing is a friend and didnt set off his ss ...guarantee

It's actually because Parker does not see the black man as a threat thumb up

carver9
Parker has been hit plenty of times just like Midnighter and Afterthought. Can't see Grifter one shot koing him though based off what Spiderman has withstood.

DarkSaint85
Parker has been hit plenty of times just like Midnighter and Afterthought. Can't see Grifter one shot koing him though based off what Spiderman has withstood.

Like Redwing thumb up

Imagine what would've happened if Cap had actually connected, and was out for the kill.

Carver's next post: we don't know how powerful Redwing's attack was.

Just like we don't know how powerful the TK punch was smile

carver9
Like Redwing thumb up

Imagine what would've happened if Cap had actually connected, and was out for the kill.

Carver's next post: we don't know how powerful Redwing's attack was.

Just like we don't know how powerful the TK punch was smile

I don't need to bring up how powerful a sneak attack was. Anyways, Spiderman has withstood hits from people FAR more powerful than forest level (lol) and kept on fighting. Grifter isn't dropping let along hitting Spiderman even though he is faster than thought (lol). After thought is a human with precog, Spiderman stands in one spot and tank hits from human level characters whereas Midnighter gets dropped by them. My shoulder is here for you.

Who punch harder, Punisher or Afterthought?

DarkSaint85
I don't need to bring up how powerful a sneak attack was. Anyways, Spiderman has withstood hits from people FAR more powerful than forest level (lol) and kept on fighting. Grifter isn't dropping let along hitting Spiderman even though he is faster than thought (lol). After thought is a human with precog, Spiderman stands in one spot and tank hits from human level characters whereas Midnighter gets dropped by them. My shoulder is here for you.

Who punch harder, Punisher or Afterthought?

So predictable smile

Sneak attacks eh? Great Spidey Sense!!!!

Even IF you want to allow it (lol), apparently, if I am given enough warning, Mike Tyson's punch in his prime can be tanked.

And Mids has taken punches from Etrigan, Red Lanterns (who don't hold back), a pissed off Apollo...

And....

Door. Lol.

But I will bite. Has Punisher ever smashed body armour that has withstood assault from characters that are 'Superman-level'?

carver9
So predictable smile

Sneak attacks eh? Great Spidey Sense!!!!

Even IF you want to allow it (lol), apparently, if I am given enough warning, Mike Tyson's punch in his prime can be tanked.

And Mids has taken punches from Etrigan, Red Lanterns (who don't hold back), a pissed off Apollo...

And....

Door. Lol.

But I will bite. Has Punisher ever smashed body armour that has withstood assault from characters that are 'Superman-level'?
Sneak attack. Midnighter has been tagged by everyone and their grandma but you want to question the Spidersense? Boy stop.

If Midnighter can set up attack via his battle computer, that should've prevented him from being hit by a red lantern, Apollo, and a HUMAN with precog who koed him.

Lol...the people you've named doesn't compare at all to the people Spiderman has endured hits from. Spiderman has planetary level durability (debating like Dark here). Midnighter and his forest level durability doesn't compare at all.

Afterthought can open doors? Scans please. I think you are getting off course again.

So someone punched Afterthought with an all out punch that is comparable to Superman power? Scan please.

DarkSaint85
Sneak attack. Midnighter has been tagged by everyone and their grandma but you want to question the Spidersense? Boy stop.

If Midnighter can set up attack via his battle computer, that should've prevented him from being hit by a red lantern, Apollo, and a HUMAN with precog who koed him.

Lol...the people you've named doesn't compare at all to the people Spiderman has endured hits from. Spiderman has planetary level durability (debating like Dark here). Midnighter and his forest level durability doesn't compare at all.

Afterthought can open doors? Scans please. I think you are getting off course again.

So someone punched Afterthought with an all out punch that is comparable to Superman power? Scan please.

Sneak attack - so you can sneak attack the Spider sense, without any context? Boy, keep going!

Red Lanterns - mystic (doesn't work). Apollo - he had it off for his bf (although Apollo was pretty pissed). Afterthought - scans of him being human, please!

Debating like me? Lol. I am debating like you. You twist and flipflop so much, you lose who you are...

DS: Midnighter has done XYZ
Carver: Check this 'low showing' out, which means ALL his previous should be ignored!
DS: Context. Read the comics
Carver: *Missing the point*

I was testing to see how well you knew Afterthought. Have you read the comics yet? You never did answer me - so I slipped that in.

Who said anything about punching Afterthought? Are you drunk again? Can you read what I am typing? Yes or no?

carver9
Sneak attack - so you can sneak attack the Spider sense, without any context? Boy, keep going!

Red Lanterns - mystic (doesn't work). Apollo - he had it off for his bf (although Apollo was pretty pissed). Afterthought - scans of him being human, please!

Debating like me? Lol. I am debating like you. You twist and flipflop so much, you lose who you are...

DS: Midnighter has done XYZ
Carver: Check this 'low showing' out, which means ALL his previous should be ignored!
DS: Context. Read the comics
Carver: *Missing the point*

I was testing to see how well you knew Afterthought. Have you read the comics yet? You never did answer me - so I slipped that in.

Who said anything about punching Afterthought? Are you drunk again? Can you read what I am typing? Yes or no?

The MAJORITY of Spiderman showings have him dodging these type of attacks.

The Battle computer still should've saved him. Also, are you implying Afterthought is physically peak human? Scans.

I'm debating just like you. Remember, Midnighter was hit by forest level punches from Grifter.

This is a debating site. We are not here to do quizzes.

I'm asking you because you are bringing up Midnighter like his fts belong here. So please explain, why are you bringing up punching through armor when it has nothing to do with Afterthought? Hello!!!

Stay on course.

DarkSaint85
The MAJORITY of Spiderman showings have him dodging these type of attacks.

The Battle computer still should've saved him. Also, are you implying Afterthought is physically peak human? Scans.

I'm debating just like you. Remember, Midnighter was hit by forest level punches from Grifter.

This is a debating site. We are not here to do quizzes.

I'm asking you because you are bringing up Midnighter like his fts belong here. So please explain, why are you bringing up punching through armor when it has nothing to do with Afterthought? Hello!!!

Stay on course.

The majority of Mid's showings show him dodging hits too smile

Peak human? You're the one who said:

So, erm.....you show proof of his strength level.

Not here to do quizzes? Simple question, have you read the TWO (2) appearances of Afterthought?

LOL.

Guess what Afterthought did to Midnighter? He...*deep breath, stay with me here*....he.....BROKE HIS ARMOUR.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-egH7zpviDqU/VwUf7HvUJyI/AAAAAAABv1Q/X7eaeiLXLh4_mmvvjOp0KXzoDH2KUThYQ/s1600/29_16.jpg

You asked who punches harder, Afterthought or Punisher. I said Afterthought broke armour that Apollo, a being compared to Superman, didn't break (all on-panel).

Jesus wept, lol. You have no idea whatsoever about the character, and you are just arguing for the sake of it.

Goodbye!!

carver9
The majority of Mid's showings show him dodging hits too smile

Peak human? You're the one who said:

So, erm.....you show proof of his strength level.

Not here to do quizzes? Simple question, have you read the TWO (2) appearances of Afterthought?

LOL.

Guess what Afterthought did to Midnighter? He...*deep breath, stay with me here*....he.....BROKE HIS ARMOUR.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-egH7zpviDqU/VwUf7HvUJyI/AAAAAAABv1Q/X7eaeiLXLh4_mmvvjOp0KXzoDH2KUThYQ/s1600/29_16.jpg

You asked who punches harder, Afterthought or Punisher. I said Afterthought broke armour that Apollo, a being compared to Superman, didn't break (all on-panel).

Jesus wept, lol. You have no idea whatsoever about the character, and you are just arguing for the sake of it.

Goodbye!!

But getting hit by beings that wouldn't hit Spiderman. Spiderman overwhelmingly blitz people like the character/characters that tags Mids.

Spiderman clothing has endured hits from Juggernaut, Colossonaut, Hulk, Firelord, Morlun, Phoenix...you get the point. Mids also got one shot dropped by Grifter in that same armor and Dick, a human was working him in that armor.

Like I said before, human strength. He hurt his hand punching that armor as well.

Concede to me.

Zack M
Originally posted by Scarlet315
My guess is b/c spidey's been fighting aliens, gods, mutants, etc since he was a teenager and even before spiderfu developed a fighting style on his own. That and he uses his brain as much as his spider based powers

Kinda meh, tbh.

Zack M

Great Spidey sense!!

LMAO!!

carver9
Kinda meh, tbh.

So someone who is superior to Afterthought I kinda meh?

Zack M
Not by feats.

carver9
Not by feats.

Keeping up with Spiderman is superior than beating Mids.

Zack M
Not really.

carver9
Stop trolling

Zack M
Stop trolling

Are you talking about the feats Darksaint posted?

Zack M
Who did he dodge?

He just dodged The Ray and he stated he was going light speed. wink

http://i.imgur.com/4hIlI2U.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5dqt93a.jpg

Afterthought wins.

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud

SamZED
This.

DarkSaint85
That Ray showing is pretty decent, especially as Ray specifically says he's going at lightspeed.

Carver, what say you??? You asked, and he delivered!!

Zack M
Yeah, spider-Mans speed wouldn't be enough here. If Afterthought can take down someone with a legit healing factor, parker would be no problem.

carver9
Who did he take down with a legit healing factor?

DarkSaint85
Carver's gamely fighting on, ignoring the Ray I see!

Zack M
Lol

h1a8
That scan is PIS. It's impossible for Ray to get hit moving at light speed while perceiving After movie at a near stand still. It's like running into a statue.

Ray has to have light speed perceptions and reflexes, otherwise he would run into things.

So again, the scan is unusable.

DarkSaint85
After thought has infinitely fast reflexes though.

Originally posted by h1a8
Why are you equating time to speed? The spidey sense is warns Pete BEFORE the trigger is even pulled. This is not reacting AFTER the beam is already in the air. But reacting BEFORE. Thus you can't compare Spidey to anyone because he has infinite fast reflexes (precog ).

Sin I AM

Lol. Good job

DarkSaint85

Pretty sure he took Midnighter down, he's got a healing factor.

h1a8

Which are no good without comparable speed.
Again, After thought would be a statue while a beam of light travels 30ft. Otherwise, After thought can move beyond thousands of times the speed of sound.

Zack M
Afterthought's brain is augmented and insane.

Zack M
Looks like Afterthought is going to take on the Justice League single handedly.

DarkSaint85
It'll be the JLA, so Canary/Ray/Atom/Batman. Atom is a noob, so the main event is vs Batman, tbh.

HumbleServant
Bump

DarkSaint85

Lobo.

xXI_wing_IXx
I think Spidey will win after a decent fight. I honestly don't really know much about Afterthought. I know Afterthought only upside is his precognition is better than spider-sense but Spidey has his strength, durability, speed, and reflexes going for him. Afterthought's base stats is a normal human with superhuman stamina. That's not quite enough.

Senor Cage
AT's reflexes and speed are insane. He wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.