Midnighter vs. Darwin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Standard gear.

Who wins?

carver9
Midnighter door the entire xmen for the 10/10 win.

DarkSaint85
Someone sounds butthurt lol.

Anyways, depends on Darwin's evolution. He can't choose what to get, so it might be offensive, or just defensive.

staxamillion
I'd give it to Darwin. his fighting computer wont be able to compensate for instantaneous evolution.

if midnighter gets too crazy Darwin will BFR involuntarily.

NOW tell me if im misunderstanding how Midnighter works. he has a battlecomputer that gives him a plethora of scenarios in which he chooses the one that guarantees victory.

or does he change it as he goes along?

unless he adapts on the fly I give it to Darwin because I just think his adaptions are unpredictable

DarkSaint85
He adapts on the fly.

When he fought Deadshot, he specifically says that he's running a million scenarios EVERY time DS pulls the trigger.

Edit: My bad, it was every time DS chambered a round.

And he was dual wielding at the time.

carver9
Darwin stomps. The guy survived a hit from WWH.

Sin I AM
Still give it to Darwin. His instant evolution only had one low showing iirc and he was a half way decent combatant. I cant see how a mn can keep up when theres infinite ways to evolve.

deathslash
Isn't drawing still currently a death god?

staxamillion
I still don't see it happening for midnight. as soon as he changes tactics Darwin reacts.

Darwin power is reactionary

midnights power might not mean he has to initiate the fight but if he doesn't I think he risks getting caught up.

like electrified or acid skin

Sin I AM
Originally posted by deathslash
Isn't drawing still currently a death god?

I know hes had remnants of the Death God powers but im not sure if he was a full on dg anymore. Honestly im not sure if he's still around in this ANAD marvel

DarkSaint85
Yeah, like I said, it depends on what evolutions he gets.

Remember, he cannot choose. So he could well just evolve a turtlelike shell, lol. We can all sit here and assume he evolves this or that, but carver and I both agree he cannot choose his evolutions.

staxamillion
oh he definitely cannot choose his evolutions. I agree on that as well.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah, like I said, it depends on what evolutions he gets.

Remember, he cannot choose. So he could well just evolve a turtlelike shell, lol. We can all sit here and assume he evolves this or that, but carver and I both agree he cannot choose his evolutions.

Was that ever an argument

StyleTime
Kinda depends on how quickly Midnighter figured out how Darwin's powers work. Assuming he doesnt turn Darwin into Godzilla early on, restraining Darwin would work. We've even seen minor damage, like pistol whipping, not trigger an evolution.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Was that ever an argument

Anyone who doesn't immediately say how amazing I am, os my enemy and must be beaten thoroughly into submission.

DarkSaint85
It's more defensive, than offensive:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/qwirtle/uncannyxmen476018xn0_zps89ac0ef4.jpg~original

byrdgang21
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It's more defensive, than offensive:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/qwirtle/uncannyxmen476018xn0_zps89ac0ef4.jpg~original

That's what I thought made the fight interesting. He still has to put MN down.

carver9
He has the ability to go offensive as well.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
He has the ability to go offensive as well.

Except he cannot choose.

Originally posted by carver9
Exactly. Has Darwin ever used an offensive power for his adaptation abilities?

Exactly, carver my man!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.