How should I make the RT?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Vote in the poll.

EDIT: The poll is messed up. By option three, I mean option two (i.e. the one splitting lightsaber skills and Force showings).

Zenwolf
For?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Zenwolf
For?
https://media.giphy.com/media/glmRyiSI3v5E4/giphy.gif

Zenwolf
For who are you making it for. But I see now you had it in the poll title.

Emperordmb
I'd say have part 1 be his force abilities and lightsaber skills (since those are the most important and most often considered areas).

Part 2 be his physical capabilities and willpower showings.

And why do I get the feeling that Ant really wants to make a low showings part. Honestly, and Ant can correct me if I'm wrong, I think Ant's motivation for this RT was to craft Revan>Caedus arguments. Nothing wrong with having an agenda, that just seems like his main motive to me.

DarthAnt66
Honestly, no. Even I wouldn't invest that much time in effort into something for Revan arguments.

The point of the low showings part is to show both sides.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Honestly, no.
Fair enough.

Fated Xtasy
Who the **** cares?

Just do it similar to how you did it for Revan. Done and done

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Even I wouldn't invest that much time in effort into something for Revan arguments.

Is it bad that I don't believe this statement one bit?

Azronger
Make both high and low showings. This way users unfamiliar with Caedus can better gauge where, and it would prevent cancerous wank that is a waste of everyone's time to deal with.

NewGuy01
Looks like all options got one vote. But you're going to go for option 1 because I'm the one who voted for it. ahuh

Trocity
A Respect thread that will have all of his low showings and weaknesses? The hell? Never seen a respect thread include those for any character. Why the Caedus hate?

UCanShootMyNova
No Caedus hate. Revan wank.

Emperordmb
thumb up

Ursumeles
Originally posted by NewGuy01
But you're going to go for option 1 because I'm the one who voted for it. ahuh
thumb up

ILS
The same as option two, but an additional RT highlighting all of his weak showings, flaws, etc.

Personally, I can't be assed looking at feats from two different timeframes. Just do his feats by the category. All the TK in one thread, all the saber feats in another.

And the low showings thread sounds like the most entertaining prospect this forum and CV will have seen in a long time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.