Luther Strode vs Midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Luther Strode vs Midnighter

Round 1: Pre Flash Point.
Round 2: Post Flash Point.

No Doors or weapons.

deathslash
Luther takes this.

krisblaze
From what I've seen Luther's battle-precog is nowhere near the complexity of Midnighter's battle computer.

deathslash
Originally posted by krisblaze
From what I've seen Luther's battle-precog is nowhere near the complexity of Midnighter's battle computer. he beat the librarian, he can see at least one thousand moves ahead, his healing factor is absolutely hax as f***, and he's probably stronger than midnighter.

Zack M
Originally posted by deathslash
he beat the librarian, he can see at least one thousand moves ahead, his healing factor is absolutely hax as f***, and he's probably stronger than midnighter.

Not saying Midnighter wins, but you proved Kris's point. Midnighter can play out MILLIONS of scenarios simultaneously.

krisblaze
he beat the librarian, he can see at least one thousand moves ahead, his healing factor is absolutely hax as f***, and he's probably stronger than midnighter.

Luther's healing factor is weaker than midnighter isn't it?

I'd give him a nod in strengt, but Midnighter has suffered worse injuries I think.

Not necessarily a fair comparison given that Midnighter has so many more appearances but still.

DarkSaint85
They probably are about even in appearance numbers, if we just use Nu52.

deathslash
Originally posted by krisblaze
Luther's healing factor is weaker than midnighter isn't it?

I'd give him a nod in strengt, but Midnighter has suffered worse injuries I think.

Not necessarily a fair comparison given that Midnighter has so many more appearances but still. Luther's healing factor is above midnighter's unless I missed some seriously wolverine level showings. The guy healed from having his intestinal tract ripped out inside of a minute. Hell, after a few months, he was already above the librarian (who kept on fighting even after having his neck completely turned around and who only died once his skull and spine were ripped out of his body) and by the end of the series, he was above Cain. He's also suffered from broken bones and multiple stab wounds and healed from them inside of minutes.

Zack M
Healing would be a problem, but Midnighter does have high tolerance to pain. He was conscious when he had a hole through his chest and most of his skin gone, when the aliens were operating on his body.

He's also tanked blows from Red Lanterns, Etrigan, and Apollo. All stronger than Luther.

deathslash
Originally posted by Zack M
Not saying Midnighter wins, but you proved Kris's point. Midnighter can play out MILLIONS of scenarios simultaneously. didn't see this post. We know for a fact that Luther can predict at least a thousand moves, but that was only when he was a beginner.

krisblaze
Luther's healing factor is above midnighter's unless I missed some seriously wolverine level showings. The guy healed from having his intestinal tract ripped out inside of a minute. Hell, after a few months, he was already above the librarian (who kept on fighting even after having his neck completely turned around and who only died once his skull and spine were ripped out of his body) and by the end of the series, he was above Cain. He's also suffered from broken bones and multiple stab wounds and healed from them inside of minutes.

Then he definitely has a better healing factor than MN.

It's been a while since I read V3, but I remember thinking that a lot of feats simply looked more impressive than they actually were because of the absurd artstyle, haha.

I'd probably give Luther healing and strength, but that's about it. And even though he's technically stronger Midnighter still hits harder.

DarkSaint85
Luther's healing factor is above midnighter's unless I missed some seriously wolverine level showings. The guy healed from having his intestinal tract ripped out inside of a minute. Hell, after a few months, he was already above the librarian (who kept on fighting even after having his neck completely turned around and who only died once his skull and spine were ripped out of his body) and by the end of the series, he was above Cain. He's also suffered from broken bones and multiple stab wounds and healed from them inside of minutes.

That sounds way better than Midnighter's thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.