Young Justice is getting a 3rd season

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
This is great news.

http://tvline.com/2016/11/07/young-justice-renewed-season-3-dc-comics-superhero-animated/

First two seasons are on netflix in case anyone is interested.

Darth Thor
Fantastic news

Surtur
Hopefully they will further explore the connection between Vandal Savage and Darkseid.

Flyattractor
Yeah but how long will it take for WB/CN to actually get this show produced?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yeah but how long will it take for WB/CN to actually get this show produced?

Probably not long. Will likely be airing a year from now. They're already working on it.

Surtur
Yeah, and I'm guessing before the show was cancelled they already had episodes written for the 3rd season.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Probably not long. Will likely be airing a year from now. They're already working on it.

A "year" isn't a "Long Time"?

Dreampanther
Hope they don't change everything that was good about it, like they did with Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

Robtard
Good, rather liked YJ.

carthage
This will probably be better than the newest iteration of Justice League they have going on.

Flyattractor
2nd Season got to heavy with the teen emo drama, but the Lobo Cameo saved it.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Flyattractor
A "year" isn't a "Long Time"?

You expect it to be out next month? These things take a bit of time. Then they have to fall on a network for a certain time of year..

Originally posted by Dreampanther
Hope they don't change everything that was good about it, like they did with Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

You didn't like the 2nd season of EMH?

I loved that show. Loved it. Can't believe the Avengers Assemble crap they've replaced it with.

Dreampanther
I loved that show. Loved it. Can't believe the Avengers Assemble crap they've replaced it with.

That's what I'm talking about. Loved both seasons of EMH, but like you I can't stand Avengers Assemble.

wakkawakkawakka
Young Justice also has a wide range of voice actor talent so wouldn't getting them all together again to record lines also pose a bit of a challenge?

As for EMH, it is all the more disappointing when it got the axe just so Disney could cash in on MCU hype even though there was nothing wrong with the show itself(ratings/merchandise).

Surtur
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Young Justice also has a wide range of voice actor talent so wouldn't getting them all together again to record lines also pose a bit of a challenge?

Actually it seems like the people who are traditionally in these super hero cartoons literally seem to appear in just..every single thing to do with super heroes.

Hell the guy who voiced Batman in the 90s Batman cartoon still voices Batman a lot lol.

I don't think it will be a problem, especially because you don't need the actors together in the same room when it comes to voice acting. That is rarely done. The actors probably just go to the nearest studio and record their stuff.

wakkawakkawakka
I've always seen Kevin Conroy and Tara Strong as exeptions to other voice actors due to how frequently they show up in cartoons and other media. But I get your point.

Flyattractor
You expect it to be out next month? These things take a bit of time. Then they have to fall on a network for a certain time of year..

Now you are just being an apologist.

You didn't like the 2nd season of EMH? It started out pretty good but it kind of started falling apart about half way thru the season. Probably cause it got canned to be replaced with all the shitty DisneyXD shows...

Got that right.

John Murdoch
Can't wait. Great show.

BruceSkywalker
I shall be watching

RanebowSmack
I forgot how much I missed this show.

Robtard
Let us know when you remember

RanebowSmack
thats my secret robby, I always remember laughing

cdtm

When did EMH get bad?

I remember some awesome one shot/cameo eps like Heroes for Hire, and thought that happened late in the series..

cdtm
I just hope Wally comes back.

Dreampanther

You didn't like the 2nd season of EMH?

That's what I'm talking about. Loved both seasons of EMH, but like you I can't stand Avengers Assemble.

Originally posted by cdtm
When did EMH get bad?

I remember some awesome one shot/cameo eps like Heroes for Hire, and thought that happened late in the series..

See above.

Dreampanther
I am completely whelmed.

https://67.media.tumblr.com/7549a20cc0a4d1bd58134ccffb997843/tumblr_nugq59hczE1rs4x5ro1_1280.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.