Darth Sidious vs Yoda (Legends)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
"The two most powerful masters of the Force in the galaxy are locked in a battle that pits ultimate good against ultimate evil. Yoda's expression blazes with intensity and determination, while Sidious' twisted face snarls with hatred and fury. The Republic is crumbling around them, but the galaxy could still be saved if the Jedi Master can defeat the Sith Lord. The two opponents are equally matched as they skillfully parry and strike with their glowing lightsabers. Yoda calls upon his tremendous powers to levitate above Darth Sidious and push his foe into a defensive stance. In turn, Sidious hurls deadly Force lightning at the diminutive Jedi Master. The struggle of an entire galaxy is encapsulated in these two adversaries. The power of the Force emanates from them, charging the air with hope and dread, as each seeks to find one moment of weakness in which he can overpower his enemy."

ares834
Source?

MythLord
Originally posted by ares834
Source?

This, yeah. Also kewl, more Yoda ~ Sheev sh!t. The more the merrier.

DarthAnt66
Source?
http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/AqEAAOSwxg5Xzj7G/s-l1600.jpg (the back).

Note Chee confirmed that action figures descriptions are canon, so it's legit.

I posted it since I thought it was cool though - not to press the two as equals.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by MythLord
Also kewl, more Yoda ~ Sheev sh!t. The more the merrier.

UCanShootMyNova
You guys understand what he's doing right? He's slowly bringing down all members of the OT and PT era except Anakin who he's using as the bar to lower them so that he can claim Revan is the most powerful Force user of all time. Something he's already priming to do claiming a nexus hindered Revan was about 99% of Vitiate's power and that Valkorian can not be placed above Vitiate because the events of Ziost were his efforts to regain said power.

Like, am I the only one that sees this?

Ursumeles
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
You guys understand what he's doing right? He's slowly bringing down all members of the OT and PT era except Anakin who he's using as the bar to lower them so that he can claim Revan is the most powerful Force user of all time. Something he's already priming to do claiming a nexus hindered Revan was about 99% of Vitiate's power and that Valkorian can not be placed above Vitiate because the events of Ziost were his efforts to regain said power.

What the freakin hell? lmao rolling on floor laughing

Azronger
Syndicate, you're a sad, sad man.

DarthAnt66

... I just posted this because I was buying Unleashed (the toy line this is from figures on ebay.com), read the description for this one, and thought it was really cool. Not everything links back to Revan and Anakin Skywalker, lmfao.

ILS

Like, am I the only one that sees this? Stop giving him ideas, damnit

ares834

Nobody cares.

UCanShootMyNova
Nobody cares.

I know Ares. I know. Yet you'll still all protest and get rustled when he makes his moves to do this as if you were surprised by it.

DarthAnt66
This conspiracy shit is getting out of hand, lmfao.

NewGuy01
Syn is having that Syn time of Syn again.

KuRuPT Thanosi
It's a syn?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Syn Shenron

Emperordmb

DD, I bet you never thought you'd hear the guy who bitched for the past couple years about people's placement of Bane say this... shit, even I'm trying to wrap my head around the fact that I'm saying this, but they're fictional characters.

Also, nobody is going to stand for Revan>Yoda/Sidious (aside from DarthBane77), and if Ant actually manages to get the forum to that point, then this hobby might not be worth investing time into anyways if the majority of SW debaters are that gullible and stupid.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/AqEAAOSwxg5Xzj7G/s-l1600.jpg (the back).

That's a cool action figure.

Emperordmb
Please tell me its not a ****ing Hasbro thing lmfao

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Emperordmb
and if Ant actually manages to get the forum to that point, then this hobby might not be worth investing time into anyways if the majority of SW debaters are that gullible and stupid.

I'm hoping I can wake people up before that point.

DarthAnt66
... you're crazy.

ILS
I'm hoping I can wake people up before that point. You should apply that same tenacity to something a little more profound than debating Star Wars.

MythLord

Apophenia.

MythLord
Also, Syndicate, the only thing you're waking up is a pelican parade.

https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/09/e0/2a/e5/san-remo-fisherman-s.jpg

MythLord
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t636553.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.