Why doesnt Kanan just smear bacta over his eyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
I'm sorry but I cant deal with Kanan's s blindness. They don't even address it. What about cybernetic eyes. Fine. Too expensive. But why cant they put bacta in eyes and have them healed. Its a stupid plothole

Zenwolf
Because Bacta doesn't work like that. If it did, there would be no need for cybernetics, people could just regrow what they lost.

Darth Abonis
Bacta treatments regrew Cienna's from Lost Star's liver. I know it doesn't work with limb regeneration

Zenwolf
Well Bacta clearly can't regrow eyes in both continuities. If it could, I'm sure that there would be an account of that.

Beniboybling
laughing out loud

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
I'm sorry but I cant deal with Kanan's s blindness.

That's kind of the point of it. It's a bad/challenging thing that's happened to him. And it's permanent. But at least he's a Jedi, so can still sense everything around him.

It's possible though the blindness helps him to become a more powerful Jedi in time.

Petrus
Originally posted by Darth Thor
That's kind of the point of it. It's a bad/challenging thing that's happened to him. And it's permanent. But at least he's a Jedi, so can still sense everything around him.

It's possible though the blindness helps him to become a more powerful Jedi in time.

A blind Jedi isn't really blind tbh.

MythLord
Yeah, they can literally see through the Force. I remember Kenobi got by with that at one point; granted he fell on his @ss, but this was the first time he used the trick so... eh.

Kurk
Dooku nightsisters anyone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.