Exodus vs Cyborg Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

leonidas
if tp could work on henshaw exodus could win. if not, he's &^%$ING wrecked in a heartbeat.

carver9
Exodus wins.

"Id"
Cyborg Superman smashes

abhilegend
Hank oneshots him.

Zack M
CS.

iceman24567
Hank wrecks him

Insane Titan
Originally posted by iceman24567
Hank wrecks him thumb up

laughing out loud @carters predictability

iceman24567
Originally posted by Insane Titan
thumb up

laughing out loud @carters predictability I know right as if Exodus has the feats to compete

carver9
He does.

Sin I AM
Bloodties? shifty

carver9
Nope

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
He does. Except he doesnt erm

Sin I AM
Except he doesnt erm

Hmmmm....cant Hanks organic parts be affected telepathically?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Hmmmm....cant Hanks organic parts be affected telepathically? His complete control of his consciousness should defend against tp

Sin I AM
should

☝ keyword there sport. Hank is highly resistant to alot of things but ive never come across him being tp resistant. It IS a viable option for Exodus.

iceman24567
☝ keyword there sport. Hank is highly resistant to alot of things but ive never come across him being tp resistant. It IS a viable option for Exodus. If he has a Krytonian body then it has an natural resistance to tp.

Sin I AM
If he has a Krytonian body then it has an natural resistance to tp.

Not buying that logic. Kryptonians have been controlled before. Not saying Exodus would mindrape Hank. CS does have a powerful mind in his own right ( I vaguely recall him controlling a shit ton of robotic minds at once) but he has limits. This thread isnt as cut/dry as folks are alluding to.

carver9
Except he doesnt erm

You're free to your opinion bro.

Sin I AM
You're free to your opinion bro.

Why do you feel Exodus wins? Hank is notoriously difficult to put down

iceman24567
Not buying that logic. Kryptonians have been controlled before. Not saying Exodus would mindrape Hank. CS does have a powerful mind in his own right ( I vaguely recall him controlling a shit ton of robotic minds at once) but he has limits. This thread isnt as cut/dry as folks are alluding to. Nothing for you to buy its fact that Krytptonians have a natural resistance to tp its innate no expression

Cogito
I don't recall any instances of Hank being affected by TP before.

Logically, and for obvious reasons, Hank's consciousness is contained in his non-biological components.

carver9
Why do you feel Exodus wins? Hank is notoriously difficult to put down

Featureless environment.

Sin I AM
Nothing for you to buy its fact that Krytptonians have a natural resistance to tp its innate no expression

Can you read? I said they've been effected before. Unless youve got some scan up your sleeve suggesting they're outright immune I'm not understanding your tp resistant comment

Featureless environment.

You're not helping me out here bud.

DarkSaint85
He doesn't need tech around him to heal and regenerate, if that's what Carver is alluding to.

iceman24567
Can you read? I said they've been effected before. Unless youve got some scan up your sleeve suggesting they're outright immune I'm not understanding your tp resistant comment

You're not helping me out here bud. Its you that lacks comprehension you said you havent come across a resistance feat for him and i pointed out his physiology already makes him resistant to tp its not hard to understand

Sin I AM
Its you that lacks comprehension you said you havent come across a resistance feat for him and i pointed out his physiology already makes him resistant to tp its not hard to understand

So you're assuming and you dont know. 👍 got it

iceman24567
So you're assuming and you dont know. 👍 got it No assumption I said its fact that his Kryptonian physiology gives him a resistance not sure why you cant understand basic english erm

DarkSaint85
Not buying that logic. Kryptonians have been controlled before. Not saying Exodus would mindrape Hank. CS does have a powerful mind in his own right ( I vaguely recall him controlling a shit ton of robotic minds at once) but he has limits. This thread isnt as cut/dry as folks are alluding to.

A billion of them:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/27470/1766670-green_lantern_corps__52_011.jpg

"Id"
Has Exodus ever affected someone like Cyborg Supes Telepathically?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
A billion of them:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/27470/1766670-green_lantern_corps__52_011.jpg

That's the scene. Hank is a beast

Originally posted by "Id"
Has Exodus ever affected someone like Cyborg Supes Telepathically?

Probably not. Hank is as unique as the get. I cant think of a similar character in Marvel. They're either robots like Ultron, sythezoids like Vision or men in machines like Tony. Deathlok comes to mind but I doubt Exodus has run into him

Delta1938

Iceman is correct, at least for Pre-FLASHPOINT. Kryptonians have resistance just being Kryptonians. I don't think Iceman was arguing immunity. Will that coupled with Cy's unique nature be enough? I do think so given the scan DS posted.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Delta1938
Iceman is correct, at least for Pre-FLASHPOINT. Kryptonians have resistance just being Kryptonians. I don't think Iceman was arguing immunity. Will that coupled with Cy's unique nature be enough? I do think so given the scan DS posted. Yeah Pre-Flashpoint for sure i believe Superman cemented this fact during the New Krypton arc iirc

Delta1938
Yeah Pre-Flashpoint for sure i believe Superman cemented this fact during the New Krypton arc iirc

Don't recall anything in the NEW KRYPTON stuff(although I certainly could have missed/forgotten it), but elsewhere Kryptonian minds being different has been brought up in regards to telepaths having trouble.

Genii96
How good is cyborg defence against tk?. I don't know much about him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.