most powerful psionic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
1.in comics, no phoenix/phoenix connection characters

2.all of fiction.

"Id"
Originally posted by ghostman
1.in comics, no phoenix/phoenix connection characters

2.all of fiction.

Mutants in general.

Mad Jim Jaspers powers are said to be psionic in nature.

ghostman
Originally posted by "Id"
Mutants in general.

Mad Jim Jaspers powers are said to be psionic in nature.

what about outside of comics?

or like lesser known characters that arent mutants?

i should have put no mutants as well mad

golem370
Franklin Richards?

Stoic

No mutants would diminish things quite a bit, because they hold a large share of what could be considered a Psionic user. Also what do you mean by Psionic? Because some Psionic users aren't Telepaths at all. Some use Telepathy, Telekinesis, Pyrokinesis, Aquakenisis, etc... or all of the above. It's a broad subject as far as fictional power sets are concerned. Despero, and Thanos immediately came to mind but maybe someone else has an idea?

"Id"

The Void (Wildstorm)- Her cosmic powers where said to be psionic in nature. I think that got retconed years later.

ghostman
Originally posted by Stoic
No mutants would diminish things quite a bit, because they hold a large share of what could be considered a Psionic user. Also what do you mean by Psionic? Because some Psionic users aren't Telepaths at all. Some use Telepathy, Telekinesis, Pyrokinesis, Aquakenisis, etc... or all of the above. It's a broad subject as far as fictional power sets are concerned. Despero, and Thanos immediately came to mind but maybe someone else has an idea?

thats the whole point.... no mutants

and pyrokinesis and water manipulation are just focused tk.

by psionics i mean powersets similar to nate grey jean grey cable and exodus.... purely psionic nothing else. despero counts, not thanos, he is magic and has a bunch of other sources of power, pure psionics only

Galan007
Originally posted by "Id"
Mad Jim Jaspers powers are said to be psionic in nature. thumb up

http://i.imgur.com/Obgjjos.png

riv6672
Jedis?

Stoic
thats the whole point.... no mutants

and pyrokinesis and water manipulation are just focused tk.

by psionics i mean powersets similar to nate grey jean grey cable and exodus.... purely psionic nothing else. despero counts, not thanos, he is magic and has a bunch of other sources of power, pure psionics only

I like the kid from the Akira movie (forgot his name... Tetsuo?), I think that he became pure psionic energy.

Henry_Pym
LT

beatboks
Non mutants

From DC
1. Despero / Brainwave Snr (even though jnr is supposed to havehis power plus feats arentas good as dad)

3. Max lord (based on the one feat of wipe the memory of the planet)
4.Manchester Black /MMH (Jonn' might fall into 5 with Ultra)
5.Ultra/ Brainwave Jnr (better TP assault feats than Jonn shit resistance defense)

Dark Nebula from Cyclone would have to be up there. He's TP sensed things light years away, TP battled many telepaths, TK cought a plummetting shuttle and moved comercial planes out of its way as well as held a bombed traffic layden expressway together while repairing it.

Zack M
Psimon.

RealityWarper
1) Sentry.

2) I don't know all fiction.

Zack M
Originally posted by RealityWarper
1) Sentry.

2) I don't know all fiction.

Why you say that?

ghostman
Originally posted by Zack M
Why you say that?

****ing LOL you serious?

operator616
N52 Brainiac.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by beatboks

Dark Nebula from Cyclone would have to be up there. He's TP sensed things light years away, TP battled many telepaths, TK cought a plummetting shuttle and moved comercial planes out of its way as well as held a bombed traffic layden expressway together while repairing it. Aka "my victim"

beatboks
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Aka "my victim"

I see no shame in a mid herald character loosing to a low trans.

ghostman
Originally posted by operator616
N52 Brainiac.

feats please?

Zack M
Originally posted by operator616
N52 Brainiac.

Feats? I don't remember him doing anything impressive. I do remember he had some of the most powerful technology, though. Like New God level tech.

operator616
feats please?

Originally posted by Zack M
Feats? I don't remember him doing anything impressive. I do remember he had some of the most powerful technology, though. Like New God level tech.

Parasite with a portion of Brainiac's power had instantaneous access to every thought in the universe. And that Brainiac in turn was a small part of the true Brainiac.

"Id"
Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

http://i.imgur.com/Obgjjos.png
thumb up

http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t/30647445_XMAF_Captain_Britain_04-19.jpg

ghostman
bump 2.5 years later

any new psi?

hutchy1345
Life seed nate grey

Wonder Man
I like Mirage. Plus she fights.
I also like Dr. Druid from Avengers vs. X-men 1 - 5

Senor Cage
Hector Godbrain Hammond deserves a nod.

Wonder Man
Xorn can levitate Psioniclly.
Telepathic levitation.
He's the best I guess.
Although the relevancy of this thread can't be stressed enough as God asks What will you do fight the Leviathian (levitate) with spears and arrows?

Senor Cage
N52 Psycho-Pirate also deserves mention. Battling 2 powerful psionic, along with Superman is pretty uber, thanks to Medusa's Mask.

Wonder Man
Xorn can reopen time I think the way he can lift up a dying animal without costing the animal a second.

Senor Cage
Xorn is a dying animal?

Wonder Man
You have to see his origin story.
It was very short only a couple of pages.
I love how he is being adaptated.

"Id"
bump 2.5 years later

any new psi?

The Void from Wildstorm. Her cosmic/reality warping powers are derived from psionics. At her peak she restructured WildStorm Multiverse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.