Red Hulk Vs Omni Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://i.imgur.com/CASRyHy.jpg

Battle of the mustachioed metas.
Original Loeb Rulk.
No prep.
No BFR.

http://i.imgur.com/c5scNlP.jpg

Khazra Reborn
Nolan ftw. Stronger faster, etc.

riv6672
^^^Impressive, considering how wanked Loeb Rulk was. thumb up

I think Ross has the better stache, though.

Khazra Reborn
Well, Loeb Rulk would beat almost anyone, the only person he lost to in that whole run was Galactus, and to a lesser extent OF Thor.

Other writers portrayed him as more of a run of the mill brick, which is why I think under most circumstances Nolan would win.

Stoic
Loeb Force Rulk wins, all of the other cases where Rulk lost was due to plot. Ross feared being stuck in Hulk form so he stopped using his powers to their fullest. Nolan would have his powers duped and added to Rulk's just before losing his life.

riv6672
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Well, Loeb Rulk would beat almost anyone, the only person he lost to in that whole run was Galactus, and to a lesser extent OF Thor.

Other writers portrayed him as more of a run of the mill brick, which is why I think under most circumstances Nolan would win.
Thats why i specified, yeah.

Khazra Reborn
Ooops my bad, I missed that.

Surtur
No reason for Omni-Man to ever get tagged unless he legit wants to get punched in the face.

If his goal is to get beat down he definitely loses.

riv6672
So do you judge every fight on who can play "keep away" the best?
Not being sarcastic, just wondering.
Threads are made with an an expectation of actual conflict.

Surtur
Yes but if you're fighting a dude and you hit him and you see you can't do any damage and then he hits you and you see he can do damage to you...it doesn't actually make sense for this person to continue letting themselves get hit if they can avoid it. Unless they are sexually aroused by pain being inflicted upon them.

Now to be fair, Omni-Man banged some insect looking alien so..he could be into some kinky shit.

riv6672
Interesting answer/deflection. Thanks.

Flyattractor
I still want to know why Ross's stache goes away when he Rulks Out?!

Stoic
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I still want to know why Ross's stache goes away when he Rulks Out?!

It burns off? Then again, why wouldn't the hair on his head do the same? Good question, and one that I asked myself when I learned his identity.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Stoic
It burns off? Then again, why wouldn't the hair on his head do the same? Good question, and one that I asked myself when I learned his identity.

I think the real answer to the question is... "Loeb is an Idiot".

riv6672
Originally posted by Stoic
Same here.
At the beginning of "Death Of The Incredible Hulk" 1990 tv movie, Bill Bixby is sporting a full beard, but when he transforms for the first time, Lou Ferrigno is disappointingly clean shaven, so its a case of "older than we think".

krisblaze
Loeb won't be writing Omni Man.

So he can just fly circles around Hulk.

riv6672
Keep away FTW. Gotcha.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.