Rate them in niceness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
All DC characters are Pre Flashpoint.

Spider-man
Wonder Woman
Ben Grimm
Superman
Captain America
Captain Marvel
Nightwing
Kitty Pryde

spetznaz
Originally posted by riv6672
All DC characters are Pre Flashpoint.

Spider-man
Wonder Woman
Ben Grimm
Superman
Captain America
Captain Marvel
Nightwing
Kitty Pryde

I think all the Marvel characters would be nicer. Even the likes of Ben, who may look monstrous, would be a really good guy.

The DC guys - with the exception of Nightwing - are basically gods. Even if they tried to be nice it would be difficult to feel that comfortable around them.

I believe it is In Justice where Superman walks into a bar filled with various heroes and villains, -and they all just go quiet at his mere presence. Or in the same comic where Captain Marvel (actually an adult Billy, but they thought he had changed to Cap) is walking around some room with a big smile on his face - and people are totally uncomfortable around him.

I think the likes of Superman, Wonderwoman, Cap Marvel would not be people one would want to hang around. They would be as gods, and who knows - even though they are 'good guys' I wonder if they wouldn't be looking at normal humans in the same way a shepherd looks at sheep. Lesser beings - chattel even - to be taken care of.

Spider-Man, Ben, Steve etc are nice guys.

riv6672
Thanks for the feedback. thumb up

I recall that Superman scene, though i thought it was in Kingdom Come? The Shazam one was funny, but really illustrates your point, too!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.