10 Best Movies to watch with the Family?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MF DELPH
With the holidays coming up figured it was only fitting to come up with lists of suggestions for movies to watch when you have a house full of family members and want everyone to be entertained for a few hours.

Note: This is not just "Holiday Movies". Films like National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, Toy Story, or Home Alone can of course be included, but so could films like Superman 2, Blazing Saddles, The Princess Bride, or Trading Places. This is just films that are good to watch with a whole family. Also, the films do not necessarily need to be kid friendly, just movies that a group of 5+ people could sit in a family room and all enjoy.

What's your 10 best films?

riv6672
You covered a bunch i would have chosen.
I'd like to throw in Elf (holiday), and maybe The Incredibles (overall).

Tattoos N Scars
When I was younger, we always watched older movies, but I enjoyed them. It's a Wonderful Life comma Miracle on 34th Street, A Christmas Carol, The Wizard of Oz, Hell Comes to Frogtown.

Adam Grimes
Saw

Impediment
Pretty much any movie by Hayao Miyazaki.

Patient_Leech
Eyes Wide Shut
Event Horizon
Requiem For A Dream

Sorry, I don't watch very many family-friendly movies.

riv6672
^^^You will in a few years! eek!

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Saw I watched that with my mom. xD

jaden101
A Serbian Film

It's about a father's love for his wife and son.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.