mtv movie awards 2003...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alias
does anybody know when mtv movie awards will br shown on tv. i got mtv german and i was wondering when it will be on......

Thomas H
probably next weekend...

Tex
Umm, I dont know, but once they start showing it they never stopwacko

Augeybana
Yeah they play it twice a week even more for more then a month.

BackFire349
mtv awards are a joke. who cares what a bunch of drugged up skateboarders and blank faced high school girls think of movies.

Augeybana
Always funny though.

Corran
The drugged up skateboarders and blank faced high school girls do.

GordonSkywalker
I agree with Tex. Every year this show is shown about ten times after its original broadcast. MTV has no original programming anymore. It is all repeats and reality spinoffs. Then there's the dreaded...TRL.

BackFire349
yeah corran, but they dont count, they arent people like you and me.

Augeybana
Heard you don't get to keep the award you have to give it back to them when you walk off stage.That's pretty sad they only have 2 awards to give in each Mtv award show.

Alias
thats stupid aint it, that they have 2 give the award back.
does anyone know the exact day it will be on mtv german?

BackFire349
no one in their right mind would want their crappy awards anyways.

GordonSkywalker
Who said they were in their right minds to begin with?

KidRock
I like watching the MTV awards. Im not a fan of MTV at all but dont trash talk about it. If you dont like it just dont watch it...

GordonSkywalker
I watched it for several years and the best thing I ever saw on there was in 1999. Lisa Kudrow did her infamous Star Wars sketch and then introduced Jake Lloyd and Sam Jackson who came out dressed like Darth Vader.That was classic as was Jim Carey as Jim Morrison.

chico23
Think it comes on June 5th here in the states, but don't hold me to that.

Kes
They have to give it back to have their names engraved in the pop corn! It happens in every award show. I think the oscar is the only one you can take home and then someone picks it up as it engraved and returned to the winner.

kira

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.