Odin vs GA Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Fight takes some place in Molecule Man's pocket dimension.

DarkSaint85
The magic tickles!!!!

zopzop
Odin gets mauled to death.

RealityWarper
If Odin goes in hand-to-hand he will probably lose to SBP due to his superior physicals despite his lack of combat experience.

If Odin plays the distance he wins.

SBP supposed immunity to magic is a big misunderstanding. SBP doesn't possess Superman's vulnerability to magic which ignores his invulnerability thus SBP endure the magic with his normal resistance which is high.

Odin's attacks will affect SBP... But the effect will be reduced by SBP's invulnerability.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by RealityWarper
If Odin goes in hand-to-hand he will probably lose to SBP due to his superior physicals despite his lack of combat experience.

If Odin plays the distance he wins.

SBP supposed immunity to magic is a big misunderstanding. SBP doesn't possess Superman's vulnerability to magic which ignores his invulnerability thus SBP endure the magic with his normal resistance which is high.

Odin's attacks will affect SBP... But the effect will be reduced by SBP's invulnerability.

His invulnerability also enabled him to survive a universe busting explosion, so swings and roundabouts, really.

Stoic
Isn't it within Odin's power to bring time to a momentary halt? I think that everyone is selling him short here. Also all magic isn't the same magic, right?

Adam Grimes
I agree with DarkStar85, Prime demolishes him.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
His invulnerability also enabled him to survive a universe busting explosion, so swings and roundabouts, really.

He was badly hurt by Monarch's attack busting the city despite the huge boost of his stats thanks to the Oa energies.

The Universal explosion made him do a Quantum Jump so he hardly tanked his full power and he was completely disabled after that and would have died without the Time-Trapper's help.

iceman24567
Saying he didnt take the full attack is conjecture its more likely he took the brunt of the attack since he was at ground zero

Galan007
He was badly hurt by Monarch's attack busting the city despite the huge boost of his stats thanks to the Oa energies. Prime said that blast hurt, but he had absolutely NO physical injuries afterward, and continued attacking with literally NO pause.

So I think the 'badly hurt' thing is quite the exaggeration... Which is a shocker coming from you. thumb up

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Galan007
Prime said that blast hurt, but he had absolutely NO physical injuries afterward, and continued attacking with literally NO pause.

He was injured by the attack. The pain is synonym of injury.

That's his words in the comics.

You are in denial.

Which is a shocker coming from you. whistle

Galan007
Lot of words just to tell me I'm right. thumb up

Prime wins. thumb up

yaadaveyaa
Lot of words just to tell me I'm right. thumb up

Prime wins. thumb up

if they duke it out SBP wins pretty handily but if odin is stopping time and has some serious durability feats then sbp loses

RealityWarper
I think this can go either ways.

Delta1938
Pain and injury are not interchangeable. But what else should we expect from RW?

RealityWarper

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Delta1938
Pain and injury are not interchangeable. But what else should we expect from RW?

Arent they? You cant be incapacitated by pain but be physically ok?

Delta1938
For whatever reason it's not letting me quote you RW.

Anyways, you think that quoting the dictionary that gives multiple definitions proves they're automatically the same thing? Your argument is circular. Prove that he was injured, and getting pain isn't proof.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Arent they? You cant be incapacitated by pain but be physically ok?

Being incapacitated by pain while being physically ok is kinda proving my point.

quanchi112
Odin wins.

t0sh
Odin destroys galaxies and tore at the fabric of the Multiverse.

He one shots.

carver9
He was badly hurt by Monarch's attack busting the city despite the huge boost of his stats thanks to the Oa energies.

The Universal explosion made him do a Quantum Jump so he hardly tanked his full power and he was completely disabled after that and would have died without the Time-Trapper's help.

This, and the blast did hurt him.

SSJGGogeta
The blast did not hurt him. SBP has a reputation of being a baby, he just doesn't like any kind of pain. Nearly all forms of pain to him are psychological. He's been "hurt" by all of the Flash's that he's ever fought, yet none of the Flash's were able to actually injure him in the slightest.

Btw, collateral damage =/= destructive capacity, and you of all people should practice what you preach here, Carver. You defend Goku on a daily basis against universe busters, even though he's never destroyed even a planet.

Don't be a hypocrite.

Anyway, Superboy Prime absolutely mauls Odin to death. Odin has no chance here. Superboy Prime is much faster, much stronger, much more durable, and has no weaknesses for Odin to exploit. SBP would literally dismember Odin with his bare hands.

carver9
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
The blast did not hurt him. SBP has a reputation of being a baby, he just doesn't like any kind of pain. Nearly all forms of pain to him are psychological. He's been "hurt" by all of the Flash's that he's ever fought, yet none of the Flash's were able to actually injure him in the slightest.

Btw, collateral damage =/= destructive capacity, and you of all people should practice what you preach here, Carver. You defend Goku on a daily basis against universe busters, even though he's never destroyed even a planet.

Don't be a hypocrite.

Anyway, Superboy Prime absolutely mauls Odin to death. Odin has no chance here. Superboy Prime is much faster, much stronger, much more durable, and has no weaknesses for Odin to exploit. SBP would literally dismember Odin with his bare hands.

I'm pretty sure you don't know what scene we are talking about. The blast hurt him. Monarch had enough time to say speeches before Prime showed back up.

Also, I don't even know what you are talking about when bringing up Goku. I said nothing about Prime and collateral damage.

Odin stomps.

Zack M
Prime stomps.

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9
I'm pretty sure you don't know what scene we are talking about. The blast hurt him. Monarch had enough time to say speeches before Prime showed back up.

Also, I don't even know what you are talking about when bringing up Goku. I said nothing about Prime and collateral damage.

Odin stomps.

Red herring to deflect him pointing out you're a ****ing hypocrite of epic proportions, ya dunderhead.

Also, happy Thanksgiving!!

abhilegend
Prime wins. Easily.

Odin would wish he was fighting Jane.

thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Prime wins. Easily.

Odin would wish he was fighting Jane.

thumb up Nah, Prime gets beaten. This isn't some chump like Monarch.

juggerman
Prime wins

Khazra Reborn
Toxic masculinity Odin loses, real Odin stomps.

RealityWarper
Fan-fictions and denial bores me so here is the scan:

http://i.imgur.com/ibe5LNL.jpg

Superman Prime is badly hurt by Monarch's attack proving how effective it was.

DarkSaint85
Then in that case, here is Mordru and SBP. He literally laughs it off - if we are just using statements:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111130781/3506685-6885165895-77914.jpg

Or here, a weaker SBP against Black Adam:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/37939/879672-blackadamfail1.jpg

Or against Zauriel, whose sword was from the Presnce:

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/scan0013.jpg

Edit: Moreover, no one is writing fanfictions or denying anything, lol.

I said he survived. Which he did.

Galan said he had no visible injuries, and continued to fight. Which he did.

In fact, with the Guardian amp nearly gone, he did the most damage to Monarch then.

RealityWarper
Then in that case, here is Mordru and SBP. He literally laughs it off - if we are just using statements:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111130781/3506685-6885165895-77914.jpg

It's pretty obvious here that Mordru isn't serious.

Not only his magical fireballs are far smaller than when he is serious but the context shows that he think that SBP is completely immature.

He is basically slapping him in the face...

SBP doesn't have Superman's weakness to Magic.

Really ?

Many people said that Monarch's attack was completely ineffective.

That's right.

The damages aren't visible all the time in comics.

He Quantum Jumped and would have died without the Time Trapper's help.

iceman24567
He wasnt serious? The fire balls were small? laughing the downplaying is getting ridiculous

RealityWarper

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/47/1479990960-mordruvssbp.jpg

iceman24567
laughing Different artistic representations isnt proof look how the people next to him recoil as he fires the balls it had an obvious affect on them and they are just in the vicinity of the released attack. Nice try this isnt the first time somebody tried to downplay a pissed off Mordru attacking Prime

RealityWarper
When a proof is provided we usually see this scheme coming from people utterly biased for a character:

http://www.thwink.org/sustain/glossary/images/CycleOfAcceptance_Diagram.png

PHASE 3: DENIAL.

The context proves that Mordru is pissed off exactly like a parent would be facing an immature child, he clearly doesn't try to kill SBP.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/47/1479993769-mordruwillnotheedsbp.jpg

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/heed

Definition of heed

intransitive verb

: to pay attention
transitive verb

: to give consideration or attention to : mind <heed what he says> <heed the call>

Mordru don't want to give attention to Superboy Prime because he judges that he his immature. The context clearly shows that Mordru don't want to kill him and just "slap" his face. The art clearly shows that Mordru don't use a powerful magical bolt but a weak one to "correct" Superboy Prime.

The denial is strong but that's all that happened.

SBP isn't even close to the unbeatable powerhouse that some biased users makes him to be...

iceman24567
laughing No not at all Mordru isnt the type to hold back just because Superboy is a child the fact that he is Superboy is the reason he is pissed going by the context given. The guy tried killing the Legion of Super heroes that have several kids on the line up. The hypocrisy coming from a bias guy like you is amusing stating assumptions as if they are fact is even more amusing laughing

RealityWarper
Originally posted by iceman24567
laughing No not at all Mordru isnt the type to hold back just because Superboy is a child the fact that he is Superboy is the reason he is pissed going by the context given.

The fact he is not trying to kill Superboy is because he is an ally, the reason completely flew over your head.

I've never said that he wasn't trying to kill Superboy because he is a boy. Once again your understanding skills are imaginary.

Nice strawman by the way.

I'm not biased.

The scans I posted proves that:

1) I understand what I am reading.

2) I stay factual.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/47/1479995710-cycleofacceptance-anger.jpg

Don't worry.

A few steps and you will stop to make fan-fictions about SBP having some magical immunity and Mordru supposedly trying to kill him when it's clearly not the case.

The fact that you are trying to make SBP more powerful than he is in the story is a proof of bias.

iceman24567
Mordru didnt care if he was an ally he only cared that he was a Superboy which he pointed out not only that but they had a temporary alliance which Mordru obviously disregarded while enraged he was only calmed down by somebody mentioning the original bargaining chip. The scans you posted only proves that Mordru was in fact pissed which is clear to everybody but you good job thumb up

RealityWarper
One last time for anyone whom missed the context (they exist...):

SBP act like the immature character he is, disrespecting two members of the Legion:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/47/1479997214-final-crisis-legion-of-three-worlds-002-019.jpg

That pisses off Mordru whom decide to "put him in his place" AKA magically slapping him in the face, as Wizards aren't prone to physical confrontation:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/47/1479997385-mordruvssbpcontext.jpg

There is not a single indication of Mordru wanting to kill Superboy Prime, even the spell he uses his weak, showing a sign of anger but no attempt to kill SBP.

In short, Mordru used a weak spell to correct SBP.

That's similar to Ares making a speech to the Dark Avengers and Bullseye trying to play the smartass.

He pissed off Ares and received a big slap in the face.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/47/1479997138-dark-areshitbeavengers-05-dts-megan-pg11-12.jpg

So one more time:

SBP isn't immune to magical attacks.
He lacks Superman's vulnerability to magic which means that he endures the attacks with his normal level of invulnerability.

iceman24567
laughing While angered he used a weak spell that goes against Mordrus character. Those that were near the released attack didnt find it weak they recoiled also the people trying to stop said confrontation obviously saw it as threatening. The only people that found the attack to be weak are you and Superboy thanks for proving that the attack wasnt actually weak and you are clearly bias thumb up

quanchi112
English please.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by quanchi112
English please.

thumb up

iceman24567
Nothing like trolls mingling thumb up

RealityWarper

NoctisOwen
The only way Odin has a chance is if he has destroyer armor
Normal Odin would lose to normal prime, let alone guardian amped

quanchi112
Nothing like trolls mingling thumb up ??

Dareangel
GA Superboy Prime

RealityWarper
??

He is just incapable to form an argument and back it put so he endlessly end in the Phase of Anger with some poor attempt at discrediting the other side.

iceman24567
He is just incapable to form an argument and back it put so he endlessly end in the Phase of Anger with some poor attempt at discrediting the other side. Says the guy that runs to writers because he cant prove anything with on panel evidence

LordofBrooklyn
RealityWarper YOU REALLY need to read Legion OF Three Worlds.

Superboy Prime WITHOUT THE AMP proves your stance to be completely flawed.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
RealityWarper YOU REALLY need to read Legion OF Three Worlds.

Superboy Prime WITHOUT THE AMP proves your stance to be completely flawed.

I have read it.

My stance is perfect.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/16696/1985160-22.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/105634/3802800-beat+2.jpg

iceman24567
LordofBS dont you have turkey bones to chew on?

LordofBrooklyn
If you "READ" Legion of Three Worlds and understood it, then you would know the scan you just posted is MORONIC!!!!

LordofBrooklyn
LordofBS dont you have turkey bones to chew on?

Dinner is hours away.

Now, don't YOU have SEVERAL bones to personally smoke?

RealityWarper
If you "READ" Legion of Three Worlds and understood it, then you would know the scan you just posted is MORONIC!!!!

This happened whatever you like it or not.

When the reader deny that something happened I think that the reader is wrong.

The writer can't be wrong. He just make choices.

quanchi112
He is just incapable to form an argument and back it put so he endlessly end in the Phase of Anger with some poor attempt at discrediting the other side. thumb up

RealityWarper
thumb up

And even more laughable, he cry because I am using the writer's words to confirm what's on panel.

The writers knows what they did in their stories and they confirm that I am right 99,9 % of the time.

quanchi112
And even more laughable, he cry because I am using the writer's words to confirm what's on panel.

The writers knows what they did in their stories and they confirm that I am right 99,9 % of the time. Iceman realizes that a writer can end his ridiculous perceptions.

RealityWarper
Iceman realizes that a writer can end his ridiculous perceptions.

Clearly. His wilful ignorance is a blessing.

quanchi112
Clearly. His wilful ignorance is a blessing. laughing out loud

iceman24567
If you "READ" Legion of Three Worlds and understood it, then you would know the scan you just posted is MORONIC!!!! He didn't read it that much we know

quanchi112
Irony.

RealityWarper
laughing out loud

Seriously the guy believes that Mordru tried to kill Prime besides:

Mordru being not targeted by SBP sayings in the first place.
Mordru casting the smallest fireballs he could in the entire story.
Mordru stating himself that he will not "heed" SBP and remaining relatively calm.

Whatever it comes from the speeches or from the art, all point out that Mordru didn't try to kill SBP but to correct him...

And it is pretty obvious that SBP not being vulnerable to Magic doesn't make him immune to it.

iceman24567
Yeah because I haven't posted scans of my own copy of Legion of 3 worlds several times over the years troll on Quan thumb up

iceman24567
Never once did I say he tried to kill him you silly hypocrite

RealityWarper
Never once did I say he tried to kill him you silly hypocrite

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/47/1480028447-lel.jpg

In red:

You are outright saying that Mordru wasn't holding back against Superboy Prime and that he had no problem killing the kids in the Legion of Super-Heroes.

In short you are saying that Mordru wasn't holding back and tried to kill Superboy Prime.

In blue:

Guess who looks like an hypocrite now ?

That start to be really fun when we clearly see where the bias comes from and the baseless assumptions too.
laughing out loud

quanchi112
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/47/1480028447-lel.jpg

In red:

You are outright saying that Mordru wasn't holding back against Superboy Prime and that he had no problem killing the kids in the Legion of Super-Heroes.

In short you are saying that Mordru wasn't holding back and tried to kill Superboy Prime.

In blue:

Guess who looks like an hypocrite now ?

That start to be really fun when we clearly see where the bias comes from and the baseless assumptions too.
laughing out loud This is fantastic. Iceman just got owned. Truth hurts.

RealityWarper
This is fantastic. Iceman just got owned. Truth hurts.

He owns himself on every post.

He just don't know it.

I've never see him properly understanding what he is reading or properly backing-up a claim once.

I think that he is a master at trolling...

Well, he is a master at sitting on his own baits. laughing

iceman24567
thumb up I knew you would quote me saying he tried to kill LEGIONNAIRES at no time did I say he tried to kill Prime you silly hypocrite. Nice trolling as usual

quanchi112
He owns himself on every post.

He just don't know it.

I've never see him properly understanding what he is reading or properly backing-up a claim once.

I think that he is a master at trolling...

Well, he is a master at sitting on his own baits. laughing I have never seen him back up a single claim in all these years with any evidence. He isn't a debater he just hangs out here like a cheerleader at a football game.

RealityWarper
I have never seen him back up a single claim in all these years with any evidence. He isn't a debater he just hangs out here like a cheerleader at a football game.

At least cheerleaders are sexy to look at...

His posts looks like nothing and the worst part is that he is in denial, accuse people of trolling while trolling himself like a crazy.

Good job. thumb up

His obnoxious attitude just make me laugh. He has really nothing better to do in his life. The guy doesn't even understand his own claims when he clearly implies that Mordru is trying to kill SBP. Denial. Then accusations of trolling. Anger. laughing

iceman24567
thumb up All the while you trolls are only discussing me and not the actual thread the definition of trolling laughing

quanchi112

His posts looks like nothing and the worst part is that he is in denial, accuse people of trolling while trolling himself like a crazy.

Good job. thumb up

His obnoxious attitude just make me laugh. He has really nothing better to do in his life. The guy doesn't even understand his own claims when he clearly implies that Mordru is trying to kill SBP. Denial. Then accusations of trolling. Anger. laughing laughing out loud

Adam Grimes
I wonder if RealityWarper still has me on ignore laughing out loud

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I wonder if RealityWarper still has me on ignore laughing out loud

Nope but Iceman is, I only looked at his comment to see his level of poor trolling.

I wasn't deceived like usual.

I have a few users on ignore.

They are basically all considered Dvampire / Beyondergod-tier which isn't sign of good debating or understanding.

t0sh
Odin seals him away in a pocket Universe.

abhilegend
Oh the sheer trolling here.

iceman24567
Originally posted by abhilegend
Oh the sheer trolling here. thumb up

t0sh
Ya... totally... trolling...

LordofBrooklyn
This happened whatever you like it or not.

When the reader deny that something happened I think that the reader is wrong.

The writer can't be wrong. He just make choices.

Answer the following, please.

Did Superboy Prime survive more damage in LEGION OF THREE WORLDS than was dealt by the Titans?

Adam Grimes

Good job. thumb up

His obnoxious attitude just make me laugh. He has really nothing better to do in his life. The guy doesn't even understand his own claims when he clearly implies that Mordru is trying to kill SBP. Denial. Then accusations of trolling. Anger. laughing Lmao.

Anyway, Prime wins.

RealityWarper

Did Superboy Prime survive more damage in LEGION OF THREE WORLDS than was dealt by the Titans?

He Quantum Jumped. Therefore he didn't tank the full blast so he survived.

He took far less damages than against the Teen Titans.

They immobilized him and hit him until he can't move anymore.

In Legion of three worlds his opponents never managed to immobilize him, neither they concentrated their firepower...

SBP has hardly the feats to deal with Odin, considering that he lost to the Teen Titans just because of a coordinated attack.

RealityWarper

Moreover nobody in Legion of three worlds immobilized Prime to give him a beating like the Teen Titans did. He could always escape.

He never tanked the explosion of Warworld neither, that's totally fan-made to make the character look more durable than he is.

quanchi112

In Legion of three worlds his opponents never managed to immobilize him, neither they concentrated their firepower...

SBP has hardly the feats to deal with Odin, considering that he lost to the Teen Titans just because of a coordinated attack. thumb up

LordofBrooklyn

SBP has hardly the feats to deal with Odin, considering that he lost to the Teen Titans just because of a coordinated attack.

Moreover nobody in Legion of three worlds immobilized Prime to give him a beating like the Teen Titans did. He could always escape.

He never tanked the explosion of Warworld neither, that's totally fan-made to make the character look more durable than he is.

You have just lost ANY credibility you had prior to these answers.

Superboy Prime DOMINATED the most powerful gathering of heroes EVER and you say the Titans depiction makes sense in light of that. Even more, you're seriously arguing that the Titans had more "Concentrated" attacks than multiple factions of the Legion.

ASININE in every sense of the word!

RealityWarper
You have just lost ANY credibility you had prior to these answers.

Ad Hominem attacks provides you no credibility at all.

The crowds that attacked SBP were not organized, coordinated in the very essence of the word.

Most of the time he was helped by his own teamates too.

They were incapable to immobilize him nor to beat him to death.

The Teen Titans had a better teamwork. They were a LOT more coordinated and able to concentrate their attacks on Prime until he passes out.

Those are facts.

Nothing is asinine.

Let's compare:

SBP + help Vs Different Heroes. There is no coordinated attacks.

http://i.imgur.com/n4IvEcP.png

SBP + his Legion Vs Legion of Super Heroes. Here he has help from Saturn Girl and other heroes:

http://i.imgur.com/6vx2Dru.jpg

SBP Vs Teen Titans (not all of them), JSA and Doom Patrol. Most of the characters he is facing are weak physically. The attack is not well coordinated, they don't try to immobilize Prime.

http://i.imgur.com/67cSRc3.png

And finally the best of all...

SBP Vs Teen Titans:

SBP tries to escape but get caught in the lasso:

http://i.imgur.com/0H97L8z.jpg

Coordinated attacks from all the Teen Titans including Magical Blasts that hurt him:

http://i.imgur.com/Gfk1Thg.jpg

SBP is spitting blood on every panels:

http://i.imgur.com/zXk2zzb.jpg

SBP is REKT:

http://i.imgur.com/2LG79pO.jpg

ODIN COMPLETELY NO SELLS THANOS + SILVER SURFER ATTACKS:

http://i.imgur.com/Gj70c4L.jpg

Odin kicks SBP's ass !

Adam Grimes
That's not even the version being used here laughing out loud

carver9
What powerful team did Prime beat?

Adam Grimes
Didn't know Odin was a team.

LordofBrooklyn
What powerful team did Prime beat?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/1494/110786-69407-green-lantern-corps.jpg

Learn from this, Gammite!!!

LordofBrooklyn
Ad Hominem attacks provides you no credibility at all.

The crowds that attacked SBP were not organized, coordinated in the very essence of the word.

Most of the time he was helped by his own teamates too.

They were incapable to immobilize him nor to beat him to death.

The Teen Titans had a better teamwork. They were a LOT more coordinated and able to concentrate their attacks on Prime until he passes out.

Those are facts.

Nothing is asinine.

Let's compare:

SBP + help Vs Different Heroes. There is no coordinated attacks.

http://i.imgur.com/n4IvEcP.png

SBP + his Legion Vs Legion of Super Heroes. Here he has help from Saturn Girl and other heroes:

http://i.imgur.com/6vx2Dru.jpg

SBP Vs Teen Titans (not all of them), JSA and Doom Patrol. Most of the characters he is facing are weak physically. The attack is not well coordinated, they don't try to immobilize Prime.

http://i.imgur.com/67cSRc3.png

And finally the best of all...

SBP Vs Teen Titans:

SBP tries to escape but get caught in the lasso:

http://i.imgur.com/0H97L8z.jpg

Coordinated attacks from all the Teen Titans including Magical Blasts that hurt him:

http://i.imgur.com/Gfk1Thg.jpg

SBP is spitting blood on every panels:

http://i.imgur.com/zXk2zzb.jpg

SBP is REKT:

http://i.imgur.com/2LG79pO.jpg

ODIN COMPLETELY NO SELLS THANOS + SILVER SURFER ATTACKS:

http://i.imgur.com/Gj70c4L.jpg

Odin kicks SBP's ass !

You are unwittingly making every criticism of my argument against you clear for all to see.

1.Superman
2.Mon-El
3.Andromeda
4.2 Cosmic Boys
5.3 Saturn Girls

PRIME DOMINATES THEM ALL!!!!

You would SERIOUSLY argue that given this depiction the Titans ABOMINATION isn't the personification of PIS?

iceman24567
Yeah he pulled out the one instance where a team beat Prime while in other stories stronger teams looked like fleas to him. LOL at him getting help from heroes or Saturn Girl she merely warning him that Bart was being bought back because he has Speedforcephobia laughing. Nice lowballing thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
Yeah he pulled out the one instance where a team beat Prime while in other stories stronger teams looked like fleas to him. Nice lowballing thumb up

He then has the nerve to say I'm engaging in an "Ad hominem" attack against him when I point this fact out!

RealityWarper
That's not even the version being used here laughing out loud

That's the version that everybody is discussing.

iceman24567
laughing

LordofBrooklyn
That's the version that everybody is discussing.

Respectfully, this ONCE AGAIN demonstrates either your inability or refusal to accept facts and fundamental reasoning.

If an exponentially WEAKER Superboy Prime can pull off the aforementioned feats, then certainly a "Guardian Amped" Prime can do much more.

Adam Grimes
That's the version that everybody is discussing. That's not how it works thumb down

RealityWarper
You are unwittingly making every criticism of my argument against you clear for all to see.

1.Superman
2.Mon-El
3.Andromeda
4.2 Cosmic Boys
5.3 Saturn Girls

PRIME DOMINATES THEM ALL!!!!

You would SERIOUSLY argue that given this depiction the Titans ABOMINATION isn't the personification of PIS?

The team that Prime had against the Teen Titans AKA the Legion of Doom was way stronger than the allies he had before minus Mordru...

Prime beating entire teams IS the personification of PIS when we see that a good teamwork is enough to take him down.

I don't remember Prime beating anyone easily besides nameless fodder and characters with sh*t durability...

Your "all-powerful" Prime wasn't alone against the Teen Titans...

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/47/1480114593-teen-titans-098-2011-digital-empire-016.jpg

And THREE fraggin' Superboy-clones, because SBP is Skyfather-level, right ?

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/47/1480114598-teen-titans-098-2011-digital-empire-020.jpg

Superboy-Prime is soooo strong against a team that Odin would destroy with a wave of his hand...

http://www.noelshack.com/2016-47-1480114910-teen-titans-099-2011-digital-empire-003.jpg

Reinforcements comes:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/47/1480114914-teen-titans-099-2011-digital-empire-017.jpg

We all knows what happens next...

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/47/1480115126-teen-titans-100-2011-digital-empire-024.jpg

This happened, whatever you like it or not. Odin is far superior to Prime. I retract my first assessment when I said that it can go either ways... ODIN STOMPS.

RealityWarper
That's not how it works thumb down

You are on ignore for worthless comments.

Adam Grimes
You are on ignore for worthless comments. k, concession accepted.

carver9
Reality is right, Odin stomps.

RealityWarper

Thanks, Bro.

People could save time by saying that I am always right. cool

LordofBrooklyn

You're a FILTHY, GAMMITE suffering from turkey poisoning!!!

iceman24567
Reality is right, Odin stomps. Funny since he said Odin stomps SBP who isnt even in this thread your Superman hate is showing laughing

quanchi112
Funny since he said Odin stomps SBP who isnt even in this thread your Superman hate is showing laughing Must you cry in every thread ?

laughing out loud

t0sh
Odin drops a galaxy on his head and Superboy tries to bench it but immediately gets squashed.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by t0sh
Odin drops a galaxy on his head and Superboy tries to bench it but immediately gets squashed.

Look here, SHIM, keep quiet and stay out of this!!!

SSJGGogeta
Cool, so you're all reasoning that SBP loses because of a different author's story with him in it, which is perceived by the entire fandom as ludicrous outlier?

No, SBP on average dominates every Sky-father level character in Marvel at once.

He has taken on, and defeated, the entire JLU, JSU, Teen Titans, Doom Patrol, GLC, SLC, etc.

ALL AT ONCE. thumb up

Guardian amped SBP literally tanked a universe exploding on him, after stalemating the Monarch in battle.

Hell, a weaker SBP curbed Ion, then took on the entire GLC, SLC, JLU, and JSU all at once, then SIDELINED all of them so he could beat the tar out of the Anti-monitor before chucking him into a different galaxy, before going back to take on the entire lantern corps, and JLA again. He was literally only defeated by BFR, through one of the GUARDIANS OF THE UNIVERSE self destructing, and warping his body out of the universe.

SBP is literally a constantly blood-lusted version of PC Superman, with NONE of his weaknesses. He would LITERALLY maul Odin like a savage. He would kill him... to death! Casually, btw. Even more so than he did to Ion.

RealityWarper
Too much lies on this thread....

Superboy Prime STRUGGLED against Conner Kent:

http://ifanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Final-Crisis-Legion-of-3-Worlds-4-2009.jpg

SBP's powers are taken away by the RED SUN:

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131114181950/superman/es/images/thumb/7/7f/Superman_vs_superboy_prime.png/800px-Superman_vs_superboy_prime.png

SBP is WEAK TO KRYPTONITE :

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/23992/4442751-12-vshandmadekryptonite.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111125382/3873252-6011060822-12997.jpg

SBP have an hard time against Superman-level beings.
SBP is depowered by Red Sun Radiations.
SBP is weak to KRYPTONITE.

Now that the delusions of certain posters have been dissipated...

ODIN WRECKS PRIME VERY EASILY !

Delta1938

You saying he's right just confirms he's wrong. You're both liars who consistently omit context while crying allegations of others doing the same, and both terrified of BZ challenges. laughing

quanchi112
Delta is having another meltdown.

carver9
Delta is having another meltdown.

He always have a meltdown. KMC (debating period) is too much for him. smile

carver9
Reality, you should've posted the scene "after" that Superboy scan. He was getting worked by Superboy and ran afterwards.

RealityWarper
Reality, you should've posted the scene "after" that Superboy scan. He was getting worked by Superboy and ran afterwards.

That's right.

I would like to see a fight between Zeus and Superboy Prime...

I've just had an idea XD

Galan007
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Guardian amped SBP literally tanked a universe exploding on him, after stalemating the Monarch in battle. Heck, by the time Monarch detonated it was stated that Prime's amp had worn off. So technically BASE Prime tanked that detonation. He also tanked Anti-Matter as well. smile

SBP have an hard time against Superman-level beings.
SBP is depowered by Red Sun Radiations.
SBP is weak to KRYPTONITE.

What Superman-level beings did Guardian-amped Prime have a hard time against?

Base-level Prime was depowered after literally being flow through the heart of a red sun. But as seen during SCW when Prime fought Red Star: red solar radiation blasts and the like don't have much of an effect on him. And again: that was BASE Prime, who wasn't even at full power at the time.

Prime is only weak to his universe's Kryptonite. K-Nite from any other universe has NO effect on him.

iceman24567
Heck, by the time Monarch detonated it was stated that Prime's amp had worn off. So technically BASE Prime tanked that detonation. He also tanked Anti-Matter as well. smile

What Superman-level beings did Guardian-amped Prime have a hard time against?

Base-level Prime was depowered after literally being flow through the heart of a red sun. But as seen during SCW when Prime fought Red Star: red solar radiation blasts and the like don't have much of an effect on him. And again: that was BASE Prime, who wasn't even at full power at the time.

Prime is only weak to his universe's Kryptonite. K-Nite from any other universe has NO effect on him. thumb up Using SBP low showings to downplay guardian amped Prime its sad

RealityWarper
Heck, by the time Monarch detonated it was stated that Prime's amp had worn off. So technically BASE Prime tanked that detonation. He also tanked Anti-Matter as well. smile

Superman Prime Quantum Jumped. That's a proof he was far from tanking the full blast.

The intensity of his fight against Monarch depleted his energies.

Monarch "city-level attack" badly hurt him.

The Guardian Amp is limited in time and doesn't negate Superboy Prime previous showings.

The two Supermen he was fighting were depowered too.

They affect him.

Odin can teleport SMP with himself into a dimension without Yellow Sun (so that's not a BFR as he just changes the battlefield) and create Red Solar radiations.

Odin was reigniting Stars during his fight against Seth and is night-omniscient.

The Kryptonite was made by the other character so I have no problem to see Odin doing the same feat.

Anyway:

Odin can pretty much delay the fight until SMP reverts to SBP and destroy him easily. Unfortunately for Emoboy Prime, the Guardian Amp doesn't makes him a decent fighter. He is just more stronger than usual...

LordofBrooklyn
Superman Prime Quantum Jumped. That's a proof he was far from tanking the full blast.

The intensity of his fight against Monarch depleted his energies.

Monarch "city-level attack" badly hurt him.

The Guardian Amp is limited in time and doesn't negate Superboy Prime previous showings.

The two Supermen he was fighting were depowered too.

They affect him.

Odin can teleport SMP with himself into a dimension without Yellow Sun (so that's not a BFR as he just changes the battlefield) and create Red Solar radiations.

Odin was reigniting Stars during his fight against Seth and is night-omniscient.

The Kryptonite was made by the other character so I have no problem to see Odin doing the same feat.

Anyway:

Odin can pretty much delay the fight until SMP reverts to SBP and destroy him easily. Unfortunately for Emoboy Prime, the Guardian Amp doesn't makes him a decent fighter. He is just more stronger than usual...

Odin's attacks are virtually ALL magic based.

Superboy Prime is IMMUNE to mystical attack.

When you add his abilities at base level coupled with the aforementioned magic immunity, and then add the Guardian Amp.....

SUPERBOY PRIME WINS

RealityWarper
Odin's attacks are virtually ALL magic based.

THAT'S RIGHT !

No.

He just lacks Superman's WEAKNESS TO MAGIC.

He tanks all attacks with his normal invulnerability which doesn't makes him immune to magical attacks...

SMP most powerful attack destroyed one planet !

Odin most powerful attacks destroyed galaxies !

No.

By feats he is inferior to Odin in all areas but the lifting strength.

Odin kick SMP's ass !

Galan007
Superman Prime Quantum Jumped. That's a proof he was far from tanking the full blast.Lol?

Enduring the full blast is what caused Prime to 'quantum jump'. smile

Monarch "city-level attack" badly hurt him. Lol?

Prime said Monarch's blast hurt, but the blast failed to so much as scratch him:
http://i.imgur.com/FZ09bs0.jpg

...Which is why the sensation of pain =/= sustaining legitimate physical damage. smile

The Guardian Amp is limited in time and doesn't negate Superboy Prime previous showings. Lol?

While the amp is a finite energy source, it still takes a LONG f*cking time to completely deplete it. By the time Prime encountered Monarch, for example, he had already steamrolled across the multiverse(and beyond.)

The amp definitely negates most of his lower showings. Why? Because those lower showings occurred when he was NOT amped... FYI, when a character is amped it tends to take a LOT more to harm them then before. smile

cdtm
Lol?

Lol?

Prime said Monarch's blast hurt, but the blast failed to so much as scratch him:

...Which is why the sensation of pain =/= sustaining legitimate physical damage. smile

Lol?

While the amp is a finite energy source, it still takes a LONG f*cking time to completely deplete it. By the time Prime encountered Monarch, for example, he had already steamrolled across the multiverse(and beyond.)

The amp definitely negates most of his lower showings. Why? Because those lower showings occurred when he was NOT amped... FYI, when a character is amped it tends to take a LOT more to harm them then before. smile

He punched into the gaddarned 5d imp-verse under the amp, and tortured Mxy so bad he didn't even feel up to teaching SBP a lesson afterwards, and just escaped.

And the fact he used an alternate Zatanna doesn't really take away from this, as it only means he strongarmed an alt Zatanna powerful enough to inhibit a 5d imp. Either way, the common denominator is SBP doing what he wants against abstract level magic.

RealityWarper
Lol?

Being at ground zero didn't meant that he endured the full blast, which is unlikely considering that SMP was very badly hurt by far less when he was juiced by the OA energies.

The only thing that happened was Luckyboy Prime being Quantum Jumped.

That's not an universal-durability feat, just a Quantum Jump.

The pain is an indicator of damages even the wound isn't visible.

I'm pretty certain that people dying from their insides with internal bleeding have no external wounds.

The reaction of SMP to the pain is self-explanatory, if he didn't sold Monarch's attack he would have mocked him and destroyed him. That wasn't the case.

I was sure that you would use that argument.

You are oblivious to the fact that fighting Monarch is what used-up a lot of energy from the amp.

Flying around and breaking some weaklings doesn't require the same energy expense.

You are acknowleging that the amp just make SBP more strong and durable which is basically what I've said.

I'm glad that we agree that SBP lacks of self-awareness and combat skills puts him at disadvantage against Odin with his centuries of experience in combat.

SMP believes himself as invincible and will act reckless contrary to Thanos whom is an experienced fighter.

Odin chances to beat Superman Prime are at 99.9 % mininmum.

I call that a stomp.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by cdtm
He punched into the gaddarned 5d imp-verse under the amp, and tortured Mxy so bad he didn't even feel up to teaching SBP a lesson afterwards, and just escaped.

Mxy was depowered. That's self-explanatory.

Mxy was repowered. He didn't one-shot Prime for in-character Psychological Induced Plot Stupidity reasons.

He stated himself that he could turn SBP inside-out.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/23992/4465498-mxyrepoweredvssbp.jpg

iceman24567
Its more likely the blast shredded his clothes and koed him rather than a Quantum jump nice try though thumb up

carver9
Being at ground zero didn't meant that he endured the full blast, which is unlikely considering that SMP was very badly hurt by far less when he was juiced by the OA energies.

The only thing that happened was Luckyboy Prime being Quantum Jumped.

That's not an universal-durability feat, just a Quantum Jump.

The pain is an indicator of damages even the wound isn't visible.

I'm pretty certain that people dying from their insides with internal bleeding have no external wounds.

The reaction of SMP to the pain is self-explanatory, if he didn't sold Monarch's attack he would have mocked him and destroyed him. That wasn't the case.

I was sure that you would use that argument.

You are oblivious to the fact that fighting Monarch is what used-up a lot of energy from the amp.

Flying around and breaking some weaklings doesn't require the same energy expense.

You are acknowleging that the amp just make SBP more strong and durable which is basically what I've said.

I'm glad that we agree that SBP lacks of self-awareness and combat skills puts him at disadvantage against Odin with his centuries of experience in combat.

SMP believes himself as invincible and will act reckless contrary to Thanos whom is an experienced fighter.

Odin chances to beat Superman Prime are at 99.9 % mininmum.

I call that a stomp.

Good post.

iceman24567
Lol?

Lol?

Lol?

The amp definitely negates most of his lower showings. Why? Because those lower showings occurred when he was NOT amped... FYI, when a character is amped it tends to take a LOT more to harm them then before. smile thumb up As if Primes bitching is any indication of severe damage

Galan007
Being at ground zero didn't meant that he endured the full blast Proof that Prime did not endure the full blast, please. smile

The pain is an indicator of damages even the wound isn't visible. Proof that Prime sustained any physical injuries at all, please. smile

Flying around and breaking some weaklings doesn't require the same energy expense. Yes, because that's all he did. Lmao. smile

I'm glad that we agree that SBP lacks of self-awareness and combat skills puts him at disadvantage against Odin with his centuries of experience in combat. You're just nonsensically rambling here. smile

t0sh
Superboy was bloodied from an attack that possessed less force than a galaxy.

Odin one shots.

iceman24567
Odin got his ass beat and enslaved by ants Prime wrecks him no expression

RealityWarper
Proof that Prime did not endure the full blast, please. smile

The fact that he was destroyed by far less than that...

You yourself said that SBP endured an universal-blast because all of Oa energies were used-up.

1) Far weaker energy projection harming him.
2) The fact that he Quantum Jumped.

Those two things are proof that he didn't tank the full blast.

He himself admitted that the blast hurted him.

The story shows otherwise.

I'm not rambling and your argument from ignorance (you don't understand the sense of what I am saying) is not an argument at all.

Galan007
The fact that he was destroyed by far less than that... So no proof at all, then..? Just a baseless opinion..? Cool. smile

Per on panel evidence, Prime was struck by the full extent of Monarch's energies at ground zero. Being struck by said energy is what caused him to 'quantum jump'. Simple. smile

He himself admitted that the blast hurted him. Pain =/= legitimate physical injury. smile

Again, that blast didn't even scratch Prime, and he continued attacking immediately afterward. Absolutely NOTHING alludes to him being physically harmed. Simple. smile

The story shows otherwise. You should probably go back and reread his appearances if you think that's all he did before confronting Monarch. smile

cdtm
Forerunner.

Knocked Monarch off his feet. The same Monarch who didn't even awknowledge attacks from masses of Supermen, GL's, Captain Atom's.

SMP pretty much manhandled her, like no one had before or since.

LordofBrooklyn
RealityWarper, does Jane Thor deserve to be ranked just below, Odin?

Adam Grimes
Forerunner.

Knocked Monarch off his feet. The same Monarch who didn't even awknowledge attacks from masses of Supermen, GL's, Captain Atom's.

SMP pretty much manhandled her, like no one had before or since. And not even the same Monarch, as he absorbed all the other Captain Atoms prior to facing Prime.

RealityWarper
So no proof at all, then..? Just a baseless opinion..? Cool. smile

It's an observation.

Your opinion, on the other hand, is completely baseless as you chose to ignore the effect of the Quantum Jump.

No.

The energies made him Quantulm Jump so he obviously didn't tank much.

I am glad you acknowledge that Prime never tanked the full extent of the energies, considering that Captain Atom himself doesn't need to absorb the energies necessary to destroy one universe when he Quantum Jump himself.

The pain is a signal send by the body to warn from an injury. Educate yourself on the topic.

The fact that Prime yells that he is really really hurt clearly shows that he is wounded.

You are in denial.

I have read them enough.

As I said his boost in physical stats doesn't make him a better fighter.

RealityWarper
RealityWarper, does Jane Thor deserve to be ranked just below, Odin?

Jane Thor wasn't alone.

She had the help of a sentient Mjolnir to help her.

She was basically fighting Odin with the help of an Omega-Class Skyfather weapon.

Mjolnir had a some degrees of self-awareness that he never showed when Odinson faced his father.

That's the big difference between both.

RealityWarper
Forerunner.

SMP pretty much manhandled her, like no one had before or since.

Monarch dominated the fight but got too cocky and let SMP omes in hand-to-hand where he could exert his lifting strength.

Knowing the full extent of Monarch powers he could have won this combat just by teleporting and continuing to blast SMP.

RealityWarper
Odin creates a Red Sun to replace the Yellow one.

http://i.imgur.com/c90fvEs.jpg

Mismatch.

LordofBrooklyn
Jane Thor wasn't alone.

She had the help of a sentient Mjolnir to help her.

She was basically fighting Odin with the help of an Omega-Class Skyfather weapon.

Mjolnir had a some degrees of self-awareness that he never showed when Odinson faced his father.

That's the big difference between both.

you haven't answered the question.

Does Jane Thor deserve to be ranked just below, Odin?

LordofBrooklyn
Almighty Odin in ALL his Glory

http://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11113/111134695/5155674-thor+odin+2.png

ghostman
somebody post odin being enslaved by space ants LOL

Delta1938
He always have a meltdown. KMC (debating period) is too much for him. smile

After how our kickball "champ" handled being exposed for playing in a MIXED GENDER league, it's hilarious quan would say someone is having a meltdown.

In fact, quan reminds me of Fallon Fox. Couldn't handle competing with men so had a sex change to professionally fight women, then defended the choice desperately. Except Fox is still more of a man than quan could hope to be.

And it's pretty sad that even when a zeta "male" like quan largely gives up on convincing everybody of her alpha status, you're still a submissive beta to her. sad

Also, I can't handle debating yet you dodged my Battlezone challenge and did everything from try to change it to make excuses to pretend you didn't remember it?

Galan007

quanchi112
Originally posted by Delta1938
After how our kickball "champ" handled being exposed for playing in a MIXED GENDER league, it's hilarious quan would say someone is having a meltdown.

In fact, quan reminds me of Fallon Fox. Couldn't handle competing with men so had a sex change to professionally fight women, then defended the choice desperately. Except Fox is still more of a man than quan could hope to be.

And it's pretty sad that even when a zeta "male" like quan largely gives up on convincing everybody of her alpha status, you're still a submissive beta to her. sad

Also, I can't handle debating yet you dodged my Battlezone challenge and did everything from try to change it to make excuses to pretend you didn't remember it? The meltdown continues.

http://www.drodd.com/images13/laughing-gif10.gif

RealityWarper
you haven't answered the question.

Does Jane Thor deserve to be ranked just below, Odin?

I've answered your question, the obvious answer is no, Jane Thor isn't just below Odin.

DarkSaint85

It was because Element Lad there was from Earth Prime. If it is Kryptonite from another universe, created by someone who is NOT from Earth Prime, then it does not work:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/132594/2685147-fs_kryptonite1.jpg

Even 'natural' Kryptonite does not harm him:
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/3sup.jpg

So even if Odin whips K-nite up, it's not hurting him.

RealityWarper
You are projeting.

Who cares about what you expected ?

You are taking the most favorable issue for your character and completely neglect the context.

It is proved that Superboy Prime was Quantum Jumped by the quantum energies.

That's a poor attempt at discrediting me with a red herring.

I have discussed that point many times and that's not the place to do it.

You are clearly out-of-arguments so your concession is accepted.

*applause*

It is not about who take the last word, it's about who give the best arguments.

I usually let go a topic when I've said everything I've had to say, whatever if the pseudo-arguments with no understanding of the context are made after like in the "Robert reynolds" thread... But that's another topic.

After making baseless arguments you still enjoy to completely make-up baseless accusations. That's amusing.

And you end all of that marvelous post on a judgemental sentence flavoured with some Argument from Incredulity.

Hats off.

RealityWarper
It was because Element Lad there was from Earth Prime. If it is Kryptonite from another universe, created by someone who is NOT from Earth Prime, then it does not work:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/132594/2685147-fs_kryptonite1.jpg

Even 'natural' Kryptonite does not harm him:
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/3sup.jpg

So even if Odin whips K-nite up, it's not hurting him.

What stops Odin to create the same kind of Kryptonite exactly ?

I don't see why Kryptonites from different universes couldn't be seen as different isotopes of the same material.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/isotope

Examples
Word Origin

noun, Chemistry.
any of two or more forms of a chemical element, having the same number of protons in the nucleus, or the same atomic number, but having different numbers of neutrons in the nucleus, or different atomic weights. There are 275 isotopes of the 81 stable elements, in addition to over 800 radioactive isotopes, and every element has known isotopic forms. Isotopes of a single element possess almost identical properties.

isotope

In physics, different forms of the same element, with nuclei that have the same number of protons but different numbers of neutrons. Isotopes are distinguished from each other by giving the combined number of protons and neutrons in the nucleus. For example, uranium 235 is the isotope of uranium that has 235 protons and neutrons in its nucleus rather than the more commonly occurring 238. All elements have isotopes.

DarkSaint85
What stops Odin to create the same kind of Kryptonite exactly ?

I don't see why Kryptonites from different universes couldn't be seen as different isotopes of the same material.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/isotope

Examples
Word Origin

noun, Chemistry.
any of two or more forms of a chemical element, having the same number of protons in the nucleus, or the same atomic number, but having different numbers of neutrons in the nucleus, or different atomic weights. There are 275 isotopes of the 81 stable elements, in addition to over 800 radioactive isotopes, and every element has known isotopic forms. Isotopes of a single element possess almost identical properties.

isotope

In physics, different forms of the same element, with nuclei that have the same number of protons but different numbers of neutrons. Isotopes are distinguished from each other by giving the combined number of protons and neutrons in the nucleus. For example, uranium 235 is the isotope of uranium that has 235 protons and neutrons in its nucleus rather than the more commonly occurring 238. All elements have isotopes.

Because different isotopes of K-nite are red, purple, blue and so on.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>