GA Prime vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Galactus is well fed etc

Who wins

MightyKalEl
Galactus stomps.

quanchi112
Galactus rapes.

Dareangel
Depends on what galactus ate. if those are empty calories and sugar he will gas out fast. if he ate a nice amount of carbs he can put up a fight. but then he has to wait like at least half an hour before the fight otherwise he will have hard time moving and he might vomit. the thing is that many people dont realize galactus is not eating smart he eats just to eat. his nutrition sucks to be honest. like when thor and superman ate something and galactus was like give me a slice and no we wont give you and then he started to b!tch about it like seriously whats up with the food thing. its always the food motive with galactus did he starve as a kid or something. thats why he is wearing all that armor to cover up the fact he is fat. he has a belly and thats because of all that bullshit he is eating man. now i personally ate a hamburger but thats because i was hungry and didnt want to wait until i get home. but galactus would do that for fun. he would eat the hamburger not like me because of reason. he would eat the hamburger because of food. and dowg if you come and start shit up because of food and you be like whats up then you will get a whats up man. but thats not the point like you shouldnt do that for food man. but overall yeah GA PRIME WINS.

Insane Titan
Trying way too hard at being funny^^

Dareangel
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Trying way too hard at being funny^^

nah never was trying. i just like to type random bullshit. if people find them funny or stupid its already beyond me. its like a turd that i have to take

zopzop
Galactus, IMHO. GA Prime will make it interesting for a few panels, then it's over.

abhilegend
Prime

t0sh
If Galactus is starving, Prime should win, even Thor could best Galactus at such weak levels.

If Galactus ate a planet, Prime might be able to knock him out in the same manner that Odin did, but he couldn't really do anything more.

Anything more than that is simply too much.

Genii96
Galactus steps on him

Magnon
GA Prime destroys Galactus by flying through his chest.

cdtm
GAP wins, with ease.

RealityWarper
Galactus will "drink" Prime like a Solar Soda Oa EnergiZed.

Galactus can't be starving. He is the Lifegiver now and doesn't need to

Then Galactus will crush him with one hand.

GA Superboy Prime energies are way too limited to face Galactus.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/48/1480694613-fantastic-four-414-019.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/48/1480694613-fantastic-four-414-020.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/48/1480694602-fantastic-four-414-021.jpg

quanchi112
thumb up

cdtm
So what, did Galactus drain hyperspace or something? He's still not feeding off him.

abhilegend
Yeah, Galactus gets his chest caved in like Monarch. And unlike Monarch he can't destroy a universe.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by cdtm
So what, did Galactus drain hyperspace or something? He's still not feeding off him.

The point is that Hyperstorm's powers comes from the Hyperspace which possess limitless energies thus Galactus draining Hyperstorm of his energies results in an infinite loop as Hyperstorm's energies can't be extinguished.

That's why Galactus in his current state can drink GA SBP of his energies like a soda can.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.