KMC Members Ranking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UCanShootMyNova
Ranking KMC members I like from best to worst.

1. Quanchi.
2. Skillz/Xtasy.
3. Jokah/Trocity/Zenwolf/Petrus.
4. ShootingNova/Legend/Chingwalla/Tempest.
5. Neph/EmperorDMB/AncientPower.
6. DC/Freshest/Beniboi/Zoltan.
7. Urs.
8. Wolf.

Ant: Like Anakin varies based on his emotional state my ranking of Ant varies based on his and my own salt levels.

SunRazer
laughing out loud

UCanShootMyNova
What do you think of the rankings Nova?

The_Tempest
Level 4? wat

|King Joker|
My ranking is decent

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Level 4? wat

This is more about personal like.

It's hard to connect with a being so far above this mortal plane.

SunRazer
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
What do you think of the rankings Nova?

Maybe some justifications would make me laugh a bit more.

UCanShootMyNova
Alright. For who specifically?

SunRazer
Everyone. smile

UCanShootMyNova
Quanchi's the coolest and most chill person I've ever spoken to over voice chat.

DMB's been annoying me more lately with his "enlightenment" and withdrawal from a heavy drug addiction he gained during the election and his tendency to discuss the same subjects over and over.

Level 3 people like Joker are generally polite/sweet ( Legend and Zenwolf ) or are interesting and not actively jerks.

Level 4 is people who are generally polite but aren't very interesting or are agenda pushers.

SKillz and Xtasy have convos all the time and they're cool people I enjoy just hanging out with.

Wolf is pretty cancerous. He actively seeks out potential debaters on Youtubes and spends months personally manipulating them to be his acolytes.

Ant is similar to Wolf except that he creates general cancer blogs to appeal to the masses and is not quite as creepy since he doesn't actively seek out people and indoctrinate them personally. I like him more though because he's not as much of an @sshole except when somebody goes against a character he likes and then he's a little sh!t.

Urs is an acolyte of Wolf's that is particularly annoying and who goes out of his way to troll me.

Level 6 people are general trolls.

Neph and AncientPower aren't trolls, just generally salty salty people that are uncomfortable to be around.

SunRazer
lmfao

You didn't rank Carthage, by the way.

UCanShootMyNova
Carthage is cool. Prob level 4.

SunRazer
You forgot Ellimist.

UCanShootMyNova
Ellimist is fine. Level 4.

SunRazer
We're all agenda pushers in our own way. Don't pretend that levels 1 - 3 aren't agenda pushers.

Where do you rank yourself? smile

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by SunRazer
We're all agenda pushers in our own way. Don't pretend that levels 1 - 3 aren't agenda pushers.

Yeah but 1-3 are interesting and cool people. There's a difference between actually liking someone and saying "Hey that guy wasn't a f*cking prick. In fact they were pretty polite!"

UCanShootMyNova

UCanShootMyNova
Who would you say your favorite person on KMC is Nova?

Kurk

DMB's been annoying me more lately with his "enlightenment" and withdrawal from a heavy drug addiction he gained during the election and his tendency to discuss the same subjects over and over.

Sounds like Aspergers

UCanShootMyNova
Maybe. I have Aspergers but I don't think I do that.

Zenwolf

If I have an agenda, I dunno what it is.

UCanShootMyNova
You don't. Sunrazer's just jealous he can't be as innocent as you cutie.

UCanShootMyNova

Beniboybling
Level 6 people are general trolls.https://media.giphy.com/media/vwGtM2p0b4Cn6/giphy.gif

The Ellimist
Implying the people listed above 4 aren't agenda pushers, lmfao.

|King Joker|
i'm not an agenda pusher

Geistalt
Just want to let everyone know that I actively try to avoid being a massive dick (unless I see someone encouraging others to be stupid).

Deronn_solo
Can I be placed at 8?

Trocity
Damn I have fallen in the ranks sad I remember when I was your fav, Syndi.

OR WAS IT ALL JUST A LIE sad sad sad

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Trocity
Damn I have fallen in the ranks sad I remember when I was your fav, Syndi.

OR WAS IT ALL JUST A LIE sad sad sad

I tried talking to you about DT but was ignored. sad

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Can I be placed at 8?

No.

Trocity
I tried talking to you about DT but was ignored. sad

Oh damn dude, my bad! I would never just not reply, I likely didn't see! I remember a PM or two about DT, I thought I had replied though sad

UCanShootMyNova
You've moved up a rank. smile

Trocity
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3p8o1v

big grin

UCanShootMyNova
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/17/bf/bd/17bfbd67529cd60452ed298f2c96b3a2.jpg

UCanShootMyNova
Omg lol. I just found the perfect DT meme to use on CS. Remember that Raven from Wizard and Glass?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/00/d8/39/00d8397c66883a3ae8f5fb17f0f4d0e1.jpg

http://static1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/4742137+_86058fe0dde6dcfc0dc040c6ad943783.jpg

big grin

It even has the same attitude as him.

SunRazer

Not sure. Probably KJ or Zen.

UCanShootMyNova
Who do you dislike the most.

SunRazer
I'm pompous. I dislike everyone other than myself.

UCanShootMyNova
I'm pompous.

I dislike everyone other than myself.

Indeed.

Yes but who do you dislike the MOST.

SunRazer
Not sure. Most of the annoying people here have redeeming aspects or can be entertaining. The ones I dislike most would probably be those blind idiot fanboys that periodically come around and dismiss everyone whilst advertising how good their character is.

UCanShootMyNova
Who's the worst example of such.

SunRazer
I don't remember their names, lol. Just that they're annoying and have god complexes. They usually think these forums are cancer and that their places are so much better, then come in and talk about how Freedon Nadd is so much more powerful than Palpatine.

UCanShootMyNova
Ok who's the worst person you interact with on a daily or every few days basis.

SunRazer
They're not on this forum. smile

Trocity
Omg lol. I just found the perfect DT meme to use on CS. Remember that Raven from Wizard and Glass?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/00/d8/39/00d8397c66883a3ae8f5fb17f0f4d0e1.jpg

http://static1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/4742137+_86058fe0dde6dcfc0dc040c6ad943783.jpg

big grin

It even has the same attitude as him.

LOL that's incredible. I always think of that raven when I see Zoltan's name. He was the one from the Gunslinger though, wasn't he? The one that always swore. I don't recall him from Wizard and Glass, maybe I'm overdue for a reread.

UCanShootMyNova
No no that's my mistake. I thought it was the bird from one of the bully boys in Susannah's town.

Ursumeles
I thought u would hate me more thn Wollf sad

Anyway, my list:
1. Xtasy
2. Beni
3. DMB
4. Ant/Wollf/KJ
5. Zoltan
6. Deronn
7. Syn

I actually thought that I would really dislike someone here, but that isn't the case, lel.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Ursumeles

2. Beni
4. Ant
Wtf lmfao

UCanShootMyNova
Tbh. Beni being above anybody with redeeming qualities is pretty gross.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Wtf lmfao
LOL.
I tiggered u.

MythLord
Wolf is pretty cancerous. He actively seeks out potential debaters on Youtubes and spends months personally manipulating them to be his acolytes.

Haven't done anything on YouTube but watch SNL and listen to music for months now... Apophenia, I'm telling you. Get on some medication.

Just because you're a no-lifer doesn't mean I am, and have nothing to do but actively seek out disciples for a brigade that has like four people in it at this point...

UCanShootMyNova
And that eats at you that your causes have so little backing, enough that you would waste your time building an army of minions. Disgusting.

MythLord
And that eats at you that your causes have so little backing, enough that you would waste your time building an army of mionions. Disgusting.

You're either trolling me, or are the single most retarded person I've met...

Why not both, though? smile

Again, unlike you, I'm not a no-lifer and am not trying to make a bridage. Just because you like to suck on Galen doesn't mean I like to lick Shaak Ti.

BTW, what is a mionion?

UCanShootMyNova
Says the guy up in the middle of the night responding to a guy he considers a no lifer on KMC. Lmao. At least I don't alter my sleeping habits for a hobby.

You most certainly are. Urs is proof of that.

The people you gather in the darkness. smile

MythLord
Says the guy up in the middle of the night responding to a guy he considers a no life on KMC. Lmao.

It's morning in Serbia, you numbskull. Right now I have nothing better to do, anyways.

You most certainly are. Urs is proof of that.

The people you gather in the darkness. smile

Urs... that one person I met on KMC. Yes, that proves I stalk YouTubers...

Like I said, either trolling or retarded... probably both.

Ursumeles
Retarded trolling thumb up

MythLord
But lets get real here Syndicate you're jealous 'cause you ain't one of my minions; you're just a failed experiment

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by MythLord
I have nothing better to do, anyways.

Urs... that one person I met on KMC. Yes, that proves I stalk YouTubers...

Like I said, either trolling or retarded... probably both.

Rest my case.

Urs already admitted you found him on YouTube. The fact that you just tried to lie about where you met him only proves my point.

Tbh I'm not the one lying about where I met trollish acolytes that share all my opinions and then claiming they don't have the time to do so before admitting they have nothing to do in their mornings. Lel.

UCanShootMyNova
But lets get real here Syndicate you're jealous 'cause you ain't one of my minions; you're just a failed experiment

I'm greatful I was never cowed by you yelling over me tbh and that you got depressed over the fact that everybody saw what an @ss you were and broke out of your hold.

Ursumeles

Urs already admitted you found him on YouTube. The fact that you just tried to lie about where you met him only proves my point.
Huh? confused
I knew his YouTube channel, but we never had contact before I joined KMC...

MythLord
I'm greatful I was never cowed by you yelling over me tbh and that you got depressed over the fact that everybody saw what an @ss you were and broke out of your hold.

Fairly certain you were the loudest of the bunch, tbh. Either that or your voice was the most annoying. Again, why not both?

Also, the second statement never happened; at least, not the way you're telling it...

But it's so nice to feel the bitterness in you still holding to this day. smile

UCanShootMyNova
You admitted you met on YouTube to me on g chat and Wolf knew you beforehand as evidenced when he mentioned that you were a foreigner who was learning English near the beginning of our debate. Unless he was lying about that too or you met on KMC prior to our debate. Given I keep on the activity of the forum though and never saw either of you interact prior to the point we began our debate that's highly unlikely.

DarthAnt66
Will, relax.

UCanShootMyNova
Fairly certain you were the loudest of the bunch, tbh. Either that or your voice was the most annoying. Again, why not both?

Also, the second statement never happened; at least, not the way you're telling it...

But it's so nice to feel the bitterness in you still holding to this day. smile

Fairly certain you tried to talk over ,e and when I wouldn't have that you attempted to yell over me probably not expecting me to respond in kind.

Why not both? Probably because you remember as well as anybody else that you were the one being told to shut up for being an @ss by nearly everyone in the call.

I just recognize who and what you are. I never forget an action.

MythLord
You admitted you met on YouTube to me on g chat and Wolf knew you beforehand as evidenced when he mentioned that you were a foreigner who was learning English near the beginning of our debate. Unless he was lying about that too or you met on KMC prior to our debate. Given I keep on the activity of the forum though and never saw either of you interact prior to the point we began our debate that's highly unlikely.

Then you're blind. We've spoken to each other far before that debate; since he came to KMC, actually. And we've also spoken on G-chat since then, hence why I know he's German.

Again, apophenia. You're not Sherlock, nor Batman, nor even a logical human being. Don't try acting like one.

Why not both? Probably because you remember as well as anybody else that you were the one being told to shut up for being an @ss by nearly everyone in the call.

Wut? They were complaining about our yelling, in general, since you cannot talk like a functioning human being and the only way to speak to you is to yell...
Besides, your colours were shown to all of us a long time ago and they don't think of you as a victim anymore. Seriously, stop with the desperation for attention and baseless conspiracies. Just...
Will, relax.

UCanShootMyNova
Will, relax.

I'm very calm thank you. Just annoyed that Wolf's depression didn't last and he chose this forum to lay about in.

Ursumeles
No, I didn't. I allow you to send a screen, if you find one.
We interacted before. Only a bit, but as we liked the same chars(Tyranus, Yaddle, etc.) he asked me to come on GH.
LOL.

DarthAnt66
I'm very calm thank you. Just annoyed that Wolf's depression didn't last and he chose this forum to lay about in.
Wollf and Urs are good guys.

Direct your anger at Beni and Ellim. thumb up

UCanShootMyNova
Then you're blind. We've spoken to each other far before that debate; since he came to KMC, actually. And we've also spoken on G-chat since then, hence why I know he's German.

Again, apophenia. You're not Sherlock, nor Batman, nor even a logical human being. Don't try acting like one.

I don't really care what tales you care to weave. Regardless of how you met it's clear he's in your service now by how he pushes your agenda, attacks people you dislike and supports and praises you at every opportunity. I wish you'd leave the brainwashing behind and get actual help for yourself.

Deronn_solo
I like this thread. smile

UCanShootMyNova
Wollf and Urs are good guys.

Direct your anger at Beni and Ellim. thumb up

Beniboi...

MythLord
Take your own advice, Will. This isn't healthy.
Also, he doesn't always push my agenda, tbh; he's openly disagreed with me several times, and he doesn't wank Bane, Zannah or Shaak.

He attacks you because everyone else on the forum does; it's your natural animal magnitism. smile

Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to plan the second 9/11 a birthday party.

UCanShootMyNova
None of this is "healthy" Wolf. Being on this forum isn't "healthy." I just wish you wouldn't make your agenda and moves to push it forward so obvious.

Good luck with your party.

MythLord
You're right. This isn't healthy; I can feel my braincells dying from this conspiracy bullsh!t, tbh. If you don't stop I will send several Dooku wanking assassins, masked in Nightsister cloaking smoke, with lightsabers to decapitate you in your sleep angrily type hur dur and whatnot.

UCanShootMyNova
You know I seriously believe these things about you so why address it. I'm not going to change my mind and you know it.

MythLord
Stop being jealous. Just accept the facts...

https://youtu.be/-7hBZNsPnyg?t=225

Ursumeles
You never saw our Stances on KotOR II Character Syn, or? Lel.

@Ant wink

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
I like this thread. smile
thumb up

UCanShootMyNova
Stop being jealous. Just accept the facts...

https://youtu.be/-7hBZNsPnyg?t=225

I never was. You had a bunch of versus youtubers, Muser and Cameron parroting you on Comic Vine and you thought that made you great. It didn't and this attempt to replicate it won't either. Honestly just trying to help you right now. Quit wasting your time. Focus on something that'll help progress you in life.

MythLord
Honestly just trying to help you right now. Quit wasting your time. Focus on something that'll help progress you in life.

How can one make these claims, when what they're doing is making conspiracy theories on any person who they do not like at one moment, or another.

And the Muser and Cameron never parroted me, lmao. Rico and Aggy neither. We have several things we've debated over and we've disagreed on.

UCanShootMyNova
Because I'm getting my associates and then my bachelors and masters. Because these threads are something I made for fun. Because these "conspiracy theories" come from common sense that anybody can see based on what you're doing here on the forum. Your probably not trying to gather a horde of followers tbh but the fact that you've got some troll doing your bidding and harassing me and the fact that you've expressed you still hold resentment over what happened all those months ago is starting to annoy me. If you don't like the fact that I ranked you last in people I like then how about you do something to make me like you instead of making my free time a chore.

There was a hierarchy. Anytime someone challenged you in the calls you shouted them down immediately. Anytime someone voiced a dissenting opinion or tried to have a discussion on a topic you shut it down. You were an authoritarian asshat that everybody chafed under.

Ursumeles

UCanShootMyNova
Ant doesn't have minions. He has followers and cultists because he doesn't bother personally putting in time and effort to make an effective acolyte.

He prefers the more effective option. Arming rabble with decent weaponry ( blogs ) to further the goal of making his positions mainstream.

Ursumeles
CHOSE A ANSWER! Please.

MythLord
I am such a sadistic cawnt. Making people fall in love with me just to break their hearts.

Poor Syn; try and understand we weren't meant to be. I know you can hardly contain your passion, but plz try.

SunRazer
I really wonder what goes on in your hangouts.

Ursumeles
I really wonder what goes on in your hangouts. https://media.giphy.com/media/mfEzhFJ0R5UKk/giphy.gif

MythLord
We chat and discuss stuff... That's about what it has come to. At one point there was arguing and all dat sh!t, but it's clear now, tbh.

So other than random debates and discussions about Star Wars and other universes not much happens.

I'm making a shadow collective of Dooku and Shaak wankers, all prepared to lay down their life for the ultimate duo in the history of Star Wars. In reality we will soon launch a massive operation en route on ComicVine where we shall spam sh!tty hype and try to elevate random, obscure characters like Yaddle or Momaw Nadon, or Shae Kod

SunRazer
lel

I'll end your Shadow Collective personally as Sidious did Maul's.

Ursumeles
You will become a joiner of the Hangouts Nest, a slave to MythThul!

MythLord
But the Shadow Collective is suppose to wank Dooku, you fugg. You should join us; become my Acolyte Sun Razor and I will give you knowledge unlike everything you've ever seen. Under my guidance your skills will rival the great debater Tempest; together we shall be more powerful than Lord Silver himself.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Ursumeles
You will become a joiner of the Hangouts Nest, a slave to MythThul!

Not even the black hole at the center of KMC can move me.

But the Shadow Collective is suppose to wank Dooku, you fugg. You should join us; become my Acolyte Sun Razor and I will give you knowledge unlike everything you've ever seen. Under my guidance your skills will rival the great debater Tempest; together we shall be more powerful than Lord Silver himself.

https://youtu.be/DIh1oxFJNWk?t=125

MythLord
https://youtu.be/DIh1oxFJNWk?t=125

https://youtu.be/DIh1oxFJNWk?t=32

SunRazer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3oSAVwcD4U

MythLord
https://youtu.be/q0r4jNhG9Z4?t=140

SunRazer
https://youtu.be/q0r4jNhG9Z4?t=259

cs_zoltan
I'm offended. I should've been 10+.

Ursumeles
FUGGG

I FORGOT BART

MythLord
https://youtu.be/q0r4jNhG9Z4?t=259

https://youtu.be/YZ_j3s5xj8I?t=197

SunRazer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzZOiLoz2E8

MythLord
https://youtu.be/k6xYgayMYy8?t=26

Beniboybling
Tbh. Beni being above anybody with redeeming qualities is pretty gross. Originally posted by Ursumeles
2. Beni
4. Ant
7. Syn I'm alright then. smile

Beniboybling
None of this is "healthy" Wolf. Being on this forum isn't "healthy." "This" *looks around at room dripping saline solution and raw cancur* is not healthy naw.

Don't stop tho. wink

MythLord
Oh plz, Beni; This is Obamacare tier healthy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.