Guys, who holistically should be super-strong, with medicroe feats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
I nominate:
-Marka Ragnos
-Kyp Durron
-Darth Caedus
-Darth Tenebrous

Nephthys
Outlander in Force.

UCanShootMyNova
Caedus and Durron?

Ursumeles
Yes. Look at Caedus force-feats.
Durron is underwhlming, most time. But the Dovin Basal feats is pretty sick shit thumb up

UCanShootMyNova
I have; pinning Luke briefly, flipping over a 40 meter ship before growing substantially in power, creating an illusionary fleet and collapsing a cave network with Force lightning.

It's about quality not quantity Urs. Both in regards to Duron and Caedus.

ILS
Lotsa people. It's rare we see anyone go all out with the Force.

UCanShootMyNova
You know who unleashed the Force ILS? Unleashed it fully? smile

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
creating an illusionary fleet and collapsing a cave network with Force lightning.

I don't recall either of these events happening.

UCanShootMyNova
You're the one who posted them.

Could've been Jaina who collapsed a cave with lightning. Regardless you posted about one of the twins doing so.

Ursumeles
I have; pinning Luke briefly, flipping over a 40 meter ship before growing substantially in power, creating an illusionary fleet and collapsing a cave network with Force lightning.

It's about quality not quantity Urs. Both in regards to Duron and Caedus.
Feat one is impressive, but he pinned him with a object, not directly with his TK.
Yes, this is a good feat. Nonethless, it is a Kenobi-level feat.

Yes, but sadly Jacen has much quantity but not so impressive quality erm

DarthAnt66
You're the one who posted them.

Well, we'll see in a month when the thread is released.

I've documented so many feats for Jacen I could easily be forgetting.

thumb up

Ursumeles
WE MUST STILL WAIT ONE ****ING MONTH? GAWDAMNIT erm

UCanShootMyNova
The fact that Luke couldn't simply wave his hand and overcome Jacen's telekinetic control is telling. Or simply ragdoll him while he was pinning him.

You might not think it's impressive. That's your prerogative.

Ursumeles
The fact that Luke couldn't simply wave his hand and overcome Jacen's telekinetic control is telling. Or simply ragdoll him while he was doing that.
He though Jacen would be using Lightning, was surprised and pinned, and could recover with ease.
He didn't wanted to do that.

It obviously is. But not > Kenobi's showings, tbh.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Well, we'll see in 2020 when the thread is released.

Fixed. smile

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Ursumeles
WE MUST STILL WAIT ONE ****ING MONTH? GAWDAMNIT erm
My profile says "Christmas Day" for a reason, lol.

UCanShootMyNova
He though Jacen would be using Lightning, was surprised and pinned, and could recover with ease.
He didn't wanted to do that.

It obviously is. But not > Kenobi's showings, tbh.

It's illogical to say he wouldn't want to do that when he was being poisoned in the process. He sliced the rack open as soon as he was able.

Ursumeles
@Ant OK. 24./25./26. December?

It's illogical to say he wouldn't want to do that when he was being poisoned in the process. He sliced the rack open as soon as he was able.
He already ragdolled Caedus with extreme ease, and now he shouldn't be able to do it? Also, this was a weakened Luke, through the poison.
He was surprised, and as he recognized the Trap he shrug it casually off, and overwhelmed Jacen.

UCanShootMyNova
It seems to me the time he pinned Caedus to the chair occurred when Caedus wasn't expecting Luke to do so. And I imaging it's far more difficult to escape someone's grasp once you're already in it then when you're not. We know Luke was fully willing to use the Force in their fight since he used a Force pull on Jacen during it but he didn't when Caedus was pinning him. This is likely because he was fully prepared unlike when Luke used the pull on him or when he pinned him.

Ursumeles
Fair enough.
I am going to bed soon, so I don't bother to debate atm.

UCanShootMyNova
Goodnight.

carthage
Darth Bane and Darth Maul

McP
Vader

Geistalt
Krayt.

Fated Xtasy
Soara Antana. By virtue of wank she should be on par with Bulq.

Siri Tachi is on par with Kenobi as of AotC

Zekk?

SunRazer
Bastila as a duelist, apparently.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Zekk?
Zekk is weak.

nfactor1995
Hero of Tython/Outlander, Darth Malak and Darth Revan, Arcann probably could've used some more out of combat force feats or at least something more than just dominating the Outlander over and over again

Petrus
I nominate:
-Marka Ragnos
-Kyp Durron
-Darth Caedus
-Darth Tenebrous

Out of those, Tenebrous should be the holistically logical choice, followed by Caedus.

MythLord
Valkorion. I mean, for someone that's suppose to be rivalling Sheev, his feats are mediocre. smile smile smile

Petrus
That's true.

Geistalt
Originally posted by McP
Vader Vader went around, casually throwing thousand-ton objects.

Krayt gutted Abeloth. That's pretty much the best he's got. All his feats from Legacy just show everyone he's > Generic Mooks A-G.

Deronn_solo
Tenebrous' feats are mediocre. He easily wins this thread.

Geistalt
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Tenebrous' feats are mediocre. He easily wins this thread. That doesn't mean he meets this thread's other qualification (read: he doesn't).

Deronn_solo
Nah, it fits the thread.

Holistically, he should be super strong, but his feats are trash. How does that not match the criteria created by the OP?

Geistalt
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Holistically, he should be super strong, but his feats are trash. How does that not match the criteria created by the OP? Considering Plagueis was stronger than he first imagined when he brought the tunnel down on him, easily defeated Venamis upon switching things up, and spent the next few decades accumulating power.

Deronn_solo
I....am...not understanding anything you're posting.

Dafaq does Plagueis' power growth has to do with Tenebrous?

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
My profile says "Christmas Day" for a reason, lol.

Really? What's the reason? smile

UCanShootMyNova
Lmao.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.