Amped Sabretooth/w Adamantium vs Black Panther, Luke Cage, & Agent Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The fight takes place in the Savage Lands Sabretooth knows who is coming for him.

Vanguard
The team. Panther is the MVP with his energy dagger

Flyattractor
Agent Venom? Is that the Crappy Flash Thompson version?

golem370
Yes.

mighty adam
Team beat the dog shit out dat boy sabretooth

Dareangel
what do you mean amped sabretooth? i guess you mean his strongest form , his third upgrade which he had for some reason for a very limited time. even then, i cant see him being able to hurt luke cage. sabretooths offence is countered by lukes defence. maybe sabretooth can cut his eyes and blind him but the team takes him out anyway.

golem370
I am talking about the physically amed Sabretooth with Adamantium.

StiltmanFTW
The proper term is "Weapon X Sabretooth".

Or, jokingly used, "Sabretooth Prime".

"Amped" is pretty vague, but we've known you for so many years, most of us knew what you meant.

golem370
I am by no means current on comic books in fact I just found out months ago that Gladiator stopped with the whole Red suit.

carver9
Sabretooth gets killed here.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Sabretooth gets killed here.

Why? He faced worse odds.

Luke is a nobody. "Agent Venom" means pre-Champion of Symbiot Race Flash and he was far from unbeatable. Panther is the only competent guy here and Creed's beaten him with a severely taxed HF.

Vanguard
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Luke is a nobody. "Agent Venom" means pre-Champion of Symbiot Race Flash and he was far from unbeatable. Panther is the only competent guy here and Creed's beaten him with a severely taxed HF.

Panther didn't get beaten though

StiltmanFTW
With his massive strength advantage, all Creed needed to do was to squeeze and Panther's windpipe and neck would get crushed.

golem370
His claws are adamantium so he could cut Venom & Luke's throats.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

All at the same time though? I can't see it. I don't think you can see it either tbh. Them one on one is a different story. I would most definitely give him the majority against any of them but together? Naah.

Angel Watching
Those 3 I believe would win 10/10

Khazra Reborn
Agent Venom could solo. Creed doesn't really have any way to deal with him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.