Odinforce Thor (Power Gem) v Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

t0sh
Thor has the Belt Of Strength.

h1a8
Odinforce Thor beats Thanos without the PG. Thanos wouldn't really be able to hurt him much. Remember OF Thor tanked an attack that would have killed normal Thor. Thanos can't even one shot ko normal Thor, let alone kill him in one blow.
Also, OF Thor was powerful enough to break Mjolnir on Bor. Mjolnir>>>>>Thanos.

apex_pretador
OF Thor isn't beating Thanos without the power gem, but with power gem adn belt of strength, he wins.

h1a8
Originally posted by apex_pretador
OF Thor isn't beating Thanos without the power gem, but with power gem adn belt of strength, he wins.

Bor >>>>Thanos

So yes he is beating him. This is a spite thread.

apex_pretador
Thanos >>>> OF Thor

OFT took blows which he said could've killed regular thor by statements, and got injured..
Thanos tanked like 3-4 direct hits which disintegrated Thor, Gladiator etc.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by h1a8
Bor >>>>Thanos

So yes he is beating him. This is a spite thread. total nonsense, Thanos doesn't have to put OF Thor down in one shot to beat him.

carver9
Thor stomps.

h1a8
Thanos >>>> OF Thor

OFT took blows which he said could've killed regular thor by statements, and got injured..
Thanos tanked like 3-4 direct hits which disintegrated Thor, Gladiator etc.
Writer's intent was that Bor could have killed Thor with a single blow.
Scans of these direct hits? We're they blunt force?

carver9
OF Thor (without gem) vs Thanos would be an epic battle.

Galan007
So this is OF Thor /w/ his strength doubled + the power gem? Umm yeeeeah... He wins.

...Even if he can only use the gem on a rudimentary level, he still wins.

t0sh
Where is Quanchi to support the Thanos wank? Lol

quanchi112
Originally posted by t0sh
Where is Quanchi to support the Thanos wank? Lol Thanos wins. What's the belt of strength supposed to do here ?

laughing out loud

t0sh
Thor stomps.

quanchi112
Thor stomps. The comics say otherwise. You seem to live in your own world.

t0sh
The comics and the community agree with me.

quanchi112
The comics and the community agree with me. Thanos already defeated Thor with the power gem. Please acquire some knowledge and then come back and challenge the King.

apex_pretador
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos already defeated Thor with the power gem. Please acquire some knowledge and then come back and challenge the King.
Thanos did defeat him but Thor did not have the Odinforce and Belt of strength.

quanchi112
Thanos did defeat him but Thor did not have the Odinforce and Belt of strength. The kid force Thor wasn't that powerful and the belt of strength brings nothing to this fight whatsoever since he's already in possession of the power gem. Thanos wins.

t0sh
The kid force Thor wasn't that powerful and the belt of strength brings nothing to this fight whatsoever since he's already in possession of the power gem. Thanos wins.
The Belt Of Strength doubles his base line strength and the Power Gem will increase his strength to infinite levels.

The Odinforce would make him stronger as well.

quanchi112
The Belt Of Strength doubles his base line strength and the Power Gem will increase his strength to infinite levels.

The Odinforce would make him stronger as well. Thor isn't clever enough to amp himself to levels before Thanos ends this when he sees fit. Thanos ends this after he amuses himself.

t0sh
Thor isn't clever enough to amp himself to levels before Thanos ends this when he sees fit. Thanos ends this after he amuses himself.
The Gem was slowly making Thor stronger as he fought Thanos.

Thanos doesn't have the strength to put Thor down with the Odinforce.

quanchi112
The Gem was slowly making Thor stronger as he fought Thanos.

Thanos doesn't have the strength to put Thor down with the Odinforce. I know and it still didn't save Thor. Based on what ?

Rulk beat that ass.

t0sh
I know and it still didn't save Thor. Based on what ?

Rulk beat that ass.
Thor didn't have the Odinforce when he fought Rulk.

Thanos can beat a normal Thor but not Odinforce Thor.

quanchi112
Thor didn't have the Odinforce when he fought Rulk.

Thanos can beat a normal Thor but not Odinforce Thor. Yes, he did. It was diminshed but that's the Thor you chose to pit against Thanos. It isn't enough as Thanos wins when he wants to. He's that damn good.

t0sh
Yes, he did. It was diminshed but that's the Thor you chose to pit against Thanos. It isn't enough as Thanos wins when he wants to. He's that damn good.
It was diminished, so your argument defeats itself.

quanchi112
It was diminished, so your argument defeats itself. So Rulk beat him with it as does Thanos. I am right you are wrong.

t0sh
So Rulk beat him with it as does Thanos. I am right you are wrong.
You contradicted yourself.

quanchi112
You contradicted yourself. How so ?

t0sh
You tell me.

quanchi112
You tell me. False.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.