Loki in Destroyer armor vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who's taking this? No bfr.

t0sh
Loki could sit in one spot and tank attacks until Thanos wears himself out.

Loki casually one shots.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Surtur
Does Loki have any defense against telepathy?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins.

How? Curious because I've always seen the Destroyer armor as one of if not the most physically durable armors in Marvel.

Surtur
That is why I asked about psychic defenses.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Surtur
That is why I asked about psychic defenses.

Loki has telepathy and psionic abilities but ive only ever him employ them a few times and since his abilities are often amped mystically it's hard to tell if it's"true" tp.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sin I AM
How? Curious because I've always seen the Destroyer armor as one of if not the most physically durable armors in Marvel. Force block is one of a few options.

cdtm
Force block is one of a few options.

Has it been used outside of Blood and Thunder? Or Infinity Gauntlet?

Because it failed against Odin. And that one he contained Power Gem Thor in was created with an experimental gun, so not the same thing he used against Odin (Though they looked alike.)

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm

Because it failed against Odin. And that one he contained Power Gem Thor in was created with an experimental gun, so not the same thing he used against Odin (Though they looked alike.) It was the same power used. Loki herr has less power than the power gem Thor IMO. Thanos wins.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by cdtm

Because it failed against Odin. And that one he contained Power Gem Thor in was created with an experimental gun, so not the same thing he used against Odin (Though they looked alike.) he placed Namor and Hulk in similar force blocks and he's put a force field around stormbreaker to stop it returning to BRB at his command.

Sin I AM
Force block is one of a few options.

Damn forgot about force block 👍. I know lokis magic isnt good enough to do Thanos serious harm (atleast not without a serious amp) you maybe onto something here

quanchi112
Originally posted by Insane Titan
he placed Namor and Hulk in similar force blocks and he's put a force field around stormbreaker to stop it returning to BRB at his command. Silence, minion.

Insane Titan
Silence, minion. cry more, creepy guy

carver9
Silence, minion.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
cry more, creepy guy Hushie.

Insane Titan
Hushie. go do some more research on other posters, creepy guy

h1a8
Destroyer is stronger than Thor. Also The DB should easily break the force block.

Thanos will lose against the Destroyer, it does not matter who animates it.

Mindship
Originally posted by h1a8
Thanos will lose against the Destroyer, it does not matter who animates it. This I would agree with regarding "Classic" Destroyer, the one Thor fought in their first encounter, the one that could shoot bolts of "limitless force" and slice through Mjolnir like butta; the one that could take a hammer hit to the face like it was nothin' and could control every force in the universe.

Later renditions of Destroyer: most of them I see losing against Thanos. Like so many "ultimate threat" characters that make later appearances, the Destroyer's been watered down, to make way for the next "ultimate threat."

Man I really liked the classic "Indestructible Destroyer."

quanchi112
go do some more research on other posters, creepy guy

Lucky for me I don't have to search you just pm me your life woes.

laughing out loud

Insane Titan
Lucky for me I don't have to search you just pm me your life woes.

laughing out loud no one cares, creepy guy. But go ahead and keep confirming you're obsessed with other ppls lives.

100% fact as other boards agree now laughing out loud

Magnon
Destroyer wins. It was created by the Skyfathers to fight Celestials, it outclasses Thanos by a clear margin.

quanchi112
no one cares, creepy guy. But go ahead and keep confirming you're obsessed with other ppls lives.

100% fact as other boards agree now laughing out loud You do hence your responses, minion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.