Who had more stroke - Kylo Ren or General Hux?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Probably Hux.

Zenwolf
Hux as I see it.

quanchi112
Kylo Ren.

queeq
Need input.

Lord Lucien
So is 'stroke' a new hip word all the kids are saying these days? That's pretty wizard, I guess.

Darth Luminous
I voted Deadpool.

queeq
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
So is 'stroke' a new hip word all the kids are saying these days? That's pretty wizard, I guess.

laughing out loud

But the way Vader walks and breathes, one might actually think he'd had a stroke.

Indisposable
From what we see it seems Hux was more in command. Like a more aggressive Tarkin

queeq
Insane is the word.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by queeq
Insane is the word. Can you blame him? Ren's all robot-faced and robo-voiced. And the last robot he tried to work with locked him in a basement.

quanchi112
Originally posted by queeq
Need input. Ask nicely and I may oblige.

Robtard
Just like Snoke seems to be a poor man's Palpatine and Kylo a poor man's Vader, Hux seems to be the equivalent of Tarkin, where he has the military command and Kylo is a free agent who doesn't really have to follow his orders; especially if he's busy throwing another tantrum.

After losing Starkiller Base, his "stroke" may not be so stroke-y anymore, we'll see in epVIII

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Just like Snoke seems to be a poor man's Palpatine and Kylo a poor man's Vader, Hux seems to be the equivalent of Tarkin, where he has the military command and Kylo is a free agent who doesn't really have to follow his orders; especially if he's busy throwing another tantrum.

After losing Starkiller Base, his "stroke" may not be so stroke-y anymore, we'll see in epVIII You doubt Snoke and Kylo Ren. That's fine you never had any good taste. I'm pretty much alone in my stance which suits me just fine.

Both he and Hux failed. Kylo's training will now be completed and they will strike back. Mark my words if you think they are done you're flat out wrong. This isn't the first time.

juggernaut74
Are you going to be mad when Krennic fails?

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Are you going to be mad when Krennic fails? Nah, I expect him to fail since we know the rebels get the plans.

juggernaut74
You didn't actually think Ren or Hux was going to succeed did you?

DarthDuelist9
The thing is, both Kylo and Hux are still young and have still massive amounts of time to grow and develop, Vader and Tarkin were at their prime.

Rebel95
Hux really annoyed me as a character. They should've found a better actor

Robtard
You didn't actually think Ren or Hux was going to succeed did you?

laughing out loud

quanchi112
You didn't actually think Ren or Hux was going to succeed did you? At points yes. Kylo succeeded in doing what Vader didn't have the stones for. Snoke's guy listened to him. Palpatine wasn't that great.

relentless1
Hux clearly stroked it more, he was pretty calm for the most part wink

red8
I liked Hux.
I hope they continue the rivalry between him and Kylo.

JediRobin23

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.