Save the PS Vita!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Obviously, you can't save the vita, but figure out some ways to improve it!

1. Lower the cost of the vita AND the memory cards.

2. Find a way to add a UMD Drive somewhere on the system, similar to what the DS did with the Gameboy games.

3. Market the system FAR more then you currently do.

4. Develop more AAA games for it, like GTA V, and possibly even Skyrim. Or even its own IP's.

5. Make the browser a bit better, add HTML5 and Flash.

6. Get a better camera on both sides.

7. Made the memory card's way cheaper? Good! Now give us in the U.S. a damn 64GB memory card already. Also, developing a 128gb card would be great.

8. Keep the touch screen, but make future games and remote play easier by being able to click the analog sticks.

9. Sort out any disputes you may have so that you can release certain games onto the PS Store. (FF: VII Crisis Core, Birth by Sleep, new games for the Vita.)

10. Find a way to add a "share" button so that you can stream gameplay, or record it in some way.

11. Let us take ****ing in-game screenshots of our PSP games. (Same goes for PS1 games.)

12. Its 2016, let us listen to music no matter what game we're playing. PS1, PSP, or PS Vita, I don't care, let me listen to music during my game.

Figure out a way for us to play games in 720p, if not, 1080p. The games will be a better experience due to the superior resolution.

Take advantage of the Vita's Graphics more often, push the limits of the console with games that look just as good as they play. For example, you could have made Borderlands 2 look just like it does on PS3 and Xbox 360.

If they did this, the Vita would destroy the 3DS, in my opinion.

Tzeentch
1. Sell 500gb memory sticks for $19.99
2. Have good games for it that aren't weeb trash

Done.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Tzeentch
1. Sell 500gb memory sticks for $19.99
2. Have good games for it that aren't weeb trash

Done. Killzone: Mercenary might be arguably the best Killzone game ever made.

Injustice: Gods Among Us: Ultimate Editon.

Borderlands 2.

The Walking Dead Season 1 and 2.

Dragon's Crown.

Shovel Knight.

Mortal Kombat 9 with all the DLC characters, and exclusive characters.

Street Fighter X Tekken.

Soul Sacrifice: Delta.

XCOM: Enemy Unknown.

Salt and Sanctuary. (Eventually)

Rogue Legacy.

A portable version of MGS3: Snake Eater. (Thats far better then the 3DS version)

Uncharted: Golden Abyss.

Volgarr the Viking.

StyleTime
Stop making smartphones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.