Thanos Vs Sentry, Gladiator, & Blue Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Can the trio of bricks take down the Mad Titan?

zopzop
Gladiator and Blue Marvel are nothing to Thanos. It all comes down to Sentry.

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
Gladiator and Blue Marvel are nothing to Thanos. It all comes down to Sentry.

Placing Adam in the same class with Gladiator seems short sighted Zop. When did he phail like Gladiator?

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
Placing Adam in the same class with Gladiator seems short sighted Zop. When did he phail like Gladiator?
For all his fail, Gladiator has some good showings that give us a glimpse of his non jobbing potential. He's busted a planet, flew through a star, flown hundreds (thousands?) of times FTL, he's owned Wonder Man and Masterson Thor (before acting like a fool and allowing Thor to turn the tables on him), he destroyed the GotG and the X-men (till Jean went Omega on him), lifted the Baxter Building, etc...

Genii96
Most of his so-called jobbing is mostly him just getting knocked away or knocked down.

Sin I AM
Iirc he's never jobbed

Genii96
I remember him jobbing against gambit
But that's it

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Genii96
I remember him jobbing against gambit
But that's it

Gambit? When was this

carver9
People say he jobbed against Cannonball but that entire fight, he treated CB like fodder.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
People say he jobbed against Cannonball but that entire fight, he treated CB like fodder.

He didnt job. That's a high showing for CB during a time when he was getting a push.

Genii96
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Gambit? When was this

He was fighting the X-Men.Gambit charged his entire deck and hit glads at point blank and glads was knocked away and didn't appear for the entire issue

Genii96
Iirc his 'job' against CB was when he absorbed the energy of glads punch and hit him with it. But he got back up after that

carver9
Originally posted by Genii96
Iirc his 'job' against CB was when he absorbed the energy of glads punch and hit him with it. But he got back up after that

Yep.

RealityWarper
This is how the fight will happen:

Blue Marvel & Gladiator buys some pop-corn.
Sentry disintegrates Thanos effortlessly with a thought.
/the end

DarkSaint85
What about Thanos' death powers?

RealityWarper
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What about Thanos' death powers?

Can you be more specific ?

staxamillion
wouldn't say gladdie jobs and I wouldn't say sentry is a brick IMO.

Thanos takes this with sheer will, force and gadgetry

Insane Titan
Originally posted by RealityWarper
This is how the fight will happen:

Blue Marvel & Gladiator buys some pop-corn.
Sentry disintegrates Thanos effortlessly with a thought.
/the end
haha pure nonsense.

Thanos kills Sentry

TethAdamTheRock
Blue Marvel Knocked out Hyperion

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Zack M
Can the trio of bricks take down the Mad Titan?

I really don't get why you added 2 teamates to Sentry...

You should have added Blue Marvel and Gladiator to the team 1 that the result wouldn't have been changed.

Sentry curbstomps effortlessly.

Would you have done the same thing with a character far weaker than Sentry like Molecule man ?

Thanos Vs Molecule Man Gladiator & Blue Marvel make sense to you ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.