Would You Rather... Superpower Edition!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
You can activate/deactivate any one of these powers at will, but the power you select comes with a price for as long as you keep it active.

WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE...

1.) Superman's powers, but experience severe abdominal cramps + the constant urge to have explosive diarrhea.

2.) Hal Jordan's ring/GL know-how, but feel feverish and extremely nauseated.

3.) Hulk's strength/stats, but you are constantly urinating on yourself /w/ the feeling that you are passing large kidney stones.

4.) Doom's intelligence/resources, but are having a perpetual orgasm.

5.) Flash's speed, but feel like sticks are being shoved up your fingernails.

6.) Lobo's stats/immortality, but feel as though your genitals are constantly being bitten by dozens of Bullet Ants.

Again, you will experience these 'cons' non-stop for as long as your power is activated. And to be extra clear: You WILL experience these cons to their FULL EXTENT. No exceptions!

For example, Hulk's rage/madness would not diminish the pain you experience, etc.

What would you choose?

StiltmanFTW
no expression

darthgoober
Originally posted by Galan007
You can activate/deactivate any one of these powers at will, but the power you select comes with a price for as long as you keep it active.

WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE...

1.) Superman's powers, but experience severe abdominal cramps + the constant urge to have explosive diarrhea.

3.) Hulk's strength/stats, but you are constantly urinating on yourself /w/ the feeling that you are passing large kidney stones.

6.) Lobo's stats/immortality, but feel as though your genitals are constantly being bitten by dozens of Bullet Ants.

Again, you will experience these 'cons' non-stop for as long as your power is activated. And to be extra clear: You WILL experience these cons to their FULL EXTENT. No exceptions!

For example, Hulk's rage/madness would not diminish the pain you experience, etc.

What would you choose?
Doom seems like the clear choice. Hell I'd take the ability to perpetually orgasm at will even without the brains/resources to go with it lol

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, Doom is the only choice here.

Galan007
See, I think a perpetual orgasm would make it damn near impossible to function in any sort of capacity.

A climax lasting minutes/hours/days? F*ck me, that'd be overwhelming.

RealityWarper
I'm ok with the resources / orgasm but that's not cool to diminish my intelligence. sad

Flyattractor
Worst thing about the Doom Choice is that you will always have that set of Metal Underpants on all the time so you won't be able to actually touch yourself.

So all the choices suck to be honest.

RealityWarper
With the Doom's choice you will be like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJHwS3HonKY&feature=related

golem370
You could die from dehydration as Doom but I guess that would be the best choice.

Flyattractor
Course if you choose the Lobo angle you would enjoy the pain. Cause you get His BADASS factor and then Pain would feel GOOOD!

Cogito
Superman...depends on whether the "urge" to have explosive diarrhea is just an urge or also an act

GL - This is solid. Fever isn't the end of the world in brief spurts, and nausea can be fixed with excessive pot

Doom - I think people are underestimating this one. The orgasm is debilitating, and you'd have to be rocking it for a long time because unlike some others intelligence/resources for 2 minutes wouldn't often get you very far

Galan007
Originally posted by Cogito
Superman...depends on whether the "urge" to have explosive diarrhea is just an urge or also an act

GL - This is solid. Fever isn't the end of the world in brief spurts, and nausea can be fixed with excessive pot

Doom - I think people are underestimating this one. The orgasm is debilitating, and you'd have to be rocking it for a long time because unlike some others intelligence/resources for 2 minutes wouldn't often get you very far It's just an urge.

None of the cons can be fixed or diminished in any way.

thumb up I agree. Feeling the constant urge to cum without being able to relieve it.... F*cking pure torture.

Flyattractor
Eh. It could be worse. Gal could have put in a Negan coice where you have a constant erection but your dick is wrapped in barbwire and you have an insane urge to whop people over the head with it at all times.

One_Angry_Scot
I could choose No. 1 I think. Since I have Colitis the Superman description is like the average day.

That Lobo one sounds painful as ****.

Cogito
Tough choice between Superman and GL...mmm

Definite GL if I can get autoshields to work without the symptoms (up to the point where the shields kick in, of course)

staxamillion
yikes almighty

Galan007

Definite GL if I can get autoshields to work without the symptoms (up to the point where the shields kick in, of course) I guess that just depends what you'd rather cope with: feeling like you are going to shit, or feeling like you are going to puke.

Personally, I *think* I'd rather deal with shitting... But gas cramps can be brutal. sick

staxamillion
yeaj abdominal cramps can be merciless

StiltmanFTW
I guess that just depends what you'd rather cope with: feeling like you are going to shit, or feeling like you are going to puke.

Personally, I *think* I'd rather deal with shitting... But gas cramps can be brutal. sick

We're both drinkers, so we probably could handle Supes&GL powersets here at the same time haermm

Hulk & Lobo are the worst.

TethAdamTheRock

"Id"

Definite GL if I can get autoshields to work without the symptoms (up to the point where the shields kick in, of course)

The symptoms are going to kill your concentration. Ring Slinging will come at that price.

I would go with Lobo, he is a Sadist. And Lobo has endured far more than that in Reign in Hell.

Galan007
You are not Lobo, though. You just get his stats.

Galan007
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
We're both drinkers, so we probably could handle Supes&GL powersets here at the same time haermm

Hulk & Lobo are the worst. laughing out loud

RangerDX

this is a win/win

no contest

Cogito
Originally posted by RangerDX

this is a win/win

no contest

There is a somewhat similar real life disorder to this: Persistent Genital Arousal Disoder.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persistent_genital_arousal_disorder

I'm just gonna leave this here-

"Failure or refusal to relieve the symptoms often results in waves of spontaneous orgasms in women and ejaculation in men. The symptoms can be debilitating, preventing concentration on mundane tasks. Some situations, such as riding in an automobile or train, vibrations from mobile phones, and even going to the toilet can aggravate the syndrome unbearably causing the discomfort to verge on pain. It is not uncommon for sufferers to lose some or all sense of pleasure over the course of time as release becomes associated with relief from pain rather than the experience of pleasure. Some sufferers have said that they shun sexual relations, which they may find to be a painful experience. The condition may last for many years and can be so severe that it has been known to lead to depression and even suicide"

Galan007
Yeah, people are massively underestimating how phucking debilitating it'd be to have an everlasting orgasm.

It might not be as painful as some of the other choices, but it'd still be nigh-intolerable.

DarkSaint85
What people don't get, is that Galan has personally rescued a sufferer from every single condition here.

Galan007
...In different variations, at least. stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
Doom's symptoms was your wife, right? Ayo!

As for the thread, jeez they're all tough. Flash's is prob the worst. Imagine stretching a second into years, with constant spike pain.

Hal's is probably useless as well. GL's have been incapacitated by nausea many times - without concentration, willpower is nothing.

I'd probably pick Hulk, tbh. Or Superman's. Doom's is incapacitating. Lobo....if I am immortal, and the pain happens whenever my powers kick in, that means I am in pain FOREVER. No thanks.

TethAdamTheRock
Dooms best feat of intelligence

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What people don't get, is that Galan has personally rescued a sufferer from every single condition here.

laughing

Flyattractor
You are not Lobo, though. You just get his stats.

Wouldn't having His's "stats" also mean you get his physiological control. Cause then you could just turn your pain and pleasure centers to what ever setting you want?

But like I said earlier. Lobo likes Pain, so that means you would to.

So ...

laughing

Galan007
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Wouldn't having His's "stats" also mean you get his physiological control. Cause then you could just turn your pain and pleasure centers to what ever setting you want?

But like I said earlier. Lobo likes Pain, so that means you would to.

So ...

laughing Jesus Christ. What's with you people and digging for loopholes? none

Anyway, gaining Lobo's physical stats does not mean you gain his mentality/demeanor as well. And like I said in the OP: the 'cons' that come with these abilities CANNOT be diminished/lessened in any way/shape/form, for as long as you keep said ability active.

That is to say: unless you're a sadist irl(not judging), you would not enjoy the sensation of Bullet Ants biting your dick... But if you're willing to endure that pain to gain his stats, you are free to do so. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Jesus Christ. What's with you people and digging for loopholes?

Fly is an amoeba irl.

Khazra Reborn
Hal's consequences would by far be the easiest to deal with. But, man... Being Lobo would be awesome.

Galan007
Yeah, Hal's cons would probably be among the easiest to cope with, but like others have mentioned: it'd be damn hard to concentrate whilst experiencing severe nausea. /shrug

Flyattractor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Fly is an amoeba irl.

Now you are just being Flattering.

basilisk

Superman. Frankly with Supe's physical stats, explosive diarrhea just becomes one more weapon for the repertoire in my war against crime, like heat vision or super breath. I could probably take out a tank battalion with it or get an extra burst of flight speed in emergencies.

GL second. Wouldn't be pleasant but I could probably still get some things done with the ring. Even for the autoshields it would be worth it - feeling feverish and extremely nauseated for a minute is better than being hit by a car or shot by a mugger.

For Doom, you could pick it just for occasionally using the side effect and f*** using it for intelligence.

Lobo would be... bad.

Galan007
Remember, you don't *actually* have explosive diarrhea. You just feel a constant urge like you're about to.

...And these 'side-effects' don't just last a minute. They last for as long as you have the power active.

riv6672

WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE...

What would you choose?
Pass.

Galan007
Originally posted by riv6672
Pass. Confirmed4Beta!!!!

stick out tongue

basilisk
Remember, you don't *actually* have explosive diarrhea. You just feel a constant urge like you're about to.

...And these 'side-effects' don't just last a minute. They last for as long as you have the power active.

Oh well, if I don't actually get super-explosive diarrhea as a power then forget it, I'll take GL as my choice.

I know the side effects last as long as the power is active, but GL auto-shields protecting you from a car crash should only take a few seconds really, so they would be pretty useful as you would hardly notice the side effect, and in any case it beats getting killed.

riv6672
Confirmed4Beta!!!!

stick out tongue
I'm okay with being street level, thank you.

darthgoober
See, I think a perpetual orgasm would make it damn near impossible to function in any sort of capacity.

Yeah but who cares if they can function if the trade off is a perpetual orgasm?! I'd just pick me a nice quite spot and go till I died lol. Hell I remember on the Big Bang Theory one time when Leslie pointed out that if you put elecytrodes in a rats brain and give him an orgasm button, he'll hit the thing till he starves to death... Truer words were never spoken lol

Stoic

Wear diapers and pretend that everything is peachy.

riv6672
^^^Mmm. Peaches.

-splooge-

embarrasment

staxamillion
doom's wouldn't be that bad now that im considering its only affecting you while you use it.

doom uses his intelligence in a way that preempt or set up events to exploit. the thinking sometimes comes before any or all of the actions so I could potentially suffer the gasms in privacy and let my plans unfurl then get the gasms again when necessary.

also I would not constantly access my resources as I have no interest in being a despot and could use the intelligence to gather my own resources.

not really trying to look for a loophole just trying to honor the OP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.